July 31, 2014 | 1777 users online

Eye Primer - Tom Ford - Eye Primer Duo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Hollytron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised at the negative reviews. I have tried TFSI, UDPP, MAC paint and paint pots, LM eye basics, NARS, etc etc... And I really like this because it helps me eliminate steps. I always always used to use UDPP or NARS with painterly and a translucent powder over it because otherwise my shadows were not blendable: they'd just stick to my lid. This eliminates painterly because it evens out my lids with a little color, and has the built-in translucent that makes my shadows glide more effortlessly. I also use it sometimes to blend out the color where needed, works well for this. Is it the best primer ever? I don't know but it's my current fave as it eliminates there large products into one simple package. I didn't have any creating and I wore my shadows with this every day for a week (one day being a 12 hour day)! Maybe I just am not that picky because as long as I use a primer and translucent powder I feel like I can make anything work other than TFSI. I'll be keeping this one though and I think so far yes I would but again!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2014 4:12:00 AM More reviews by 1angel1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

You can live without it. The promised 15 hour party staying power should not be made. Reality looks like this. After 5 hours the shadow was hooked in my eye crease. There are better and less expensive primer out there!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by JMG2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For $45, this better deliver miracles and it did NOT. Pretty basic product with a gimmick powder that TF says will set your e/s. Threw it away after a few uses and went back to LM eye basics, UDPP and/or Benefit.