October 1, 2014 | 887 users online

Hair Styling Tools - John Frieda - John Frieda Hot Air Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Huntress3

I did a lot of research on hot air brushes before making my final decision. All I can say is I would be lost now without this. I have zero coordination with the round brush and the hair dryer. The brush would almost always end up on the floor. This makes my hair so soft and shiney. I can now get that salon look all by myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by luisawang1

I love this hair dyer! I have Asian hair, but not the sleek kind that doesn't need any hair product/styling. My hair frizzes so badly and I usually have to flat iron it with my CHI every morning. I don't like how flat and oily it gets throughout the day though. This thing is truly a life saver! I use it after the shower (when my hair is 90% dry) or the morning after I air dry my hair. Either way, it makes my hair super soft and easy to manage! I really wish I could toss my CHI because this is the only hot tool I will be using for my hair

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Another HG hair tool for me. This is essential to my routine now. I have been looking for a long time for a good hot air brush that did what it says. I found this finally awhile ago and it is super reliable, hot, and makes serious waves and smooths.

It's almost a hair dryer but its not. It's made to be used when your hair is almost dry, about 90% or so and you can get that salon blowout look with it. This has become an every wash routine tool for me now ( I know I shouldn't because of heat damage) and I am trying to use it less, but it's so nice.

I use heat protector and leave-in conditioner and wow. It's seriously like I came out of the salon after a great blow-out. It has three heat settings, hot, warm and cool like a dryer. The heat doesn't get so hot that you worry it will fry your hair; nothing like a flat iron at 450 degrees or anything. You can touch your hair as it dries/curls because the bristles are long and you can't touch the barrel easily. NO BURNS!

Ionic technology and a ceramic barrel to boot. Great product for the price at $29.99 on Amazon, other places I see it range from $40-50.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No