November 27, 2014 | 1075 users online

Cleansers - Olay - 4-In-1 Daily Facial Cloth - Normal

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by AsianchickAtl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like these cloths because they are easy to use. No muss no fuss. Even my boyfriend uses these to wash his face on a regular basis.

I can't really testify to the "4 in 1" properties that it claims. I just like the simplicity of it and my face does feel clean afterwards. It doesn't smell bad (I'm really sensitive to smells) abs it doesn't break me out. I miss it when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Sarita88

Honestly, one of the best make up removers I've tried until date. Removes all kind of make up really quickly. The only con I find is that it sometimes hurt my eyes

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

From website: 33 Ct in each box. With the cleansing power of a liquid cleanser, toner, mask or scrub in one cloth, these cloths gently exfoliate and smooth skinís texture in less than one week. They also remove dirt, oil and make-up - even mascara - 2x better than basic cleansing. Just add water!
I personally like these facial cloths. Leaves my face feeling smooth and soft.
Pros:
- Good price (Sam's Club has 99 Ct for $14).
- Easy to use
- Gentle
Cons:
- May dry out skin
- Does not remove waterproof make-up