Olay 4-In-1 Daily Facial Cloth - Normal

Petrolatum, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Butylene Glycol, PEG-14M, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica, BHT, Sodium Laurate

on 1/13/2015 8:35:00 PM

I use these cloths for removing makeup and vary between the sensitive skin and normal skin cloths. They are dry and you moisten them and rub it together to create a foam. It can be used to remove all makeup (even waterproof) without stinging the eyes or breaking me out. You can rinse the cloth afterwards to help rinse/wipe the cleanser off and then just toss it. For those eco-friendly folks. I store mine in a wicker covered box until use (instead of buying the plastic container every time I get the refills), rinse the clothes out, let them dry and then use them for cleaning the outside of windows or outdoor furniture.

I like these cloths because they are easy to use. No muss no fuss. Even my boyfriend uses these to wash his face on a regular basis.

I can't really testify to the "4 in 1" properties that it claims. I just like the simplicity of it and my face does feel clean afterwards. It doesn't smell bad (I'm really sensitive to smells) abs it doesn't break me out. I miss it when I run out.

on 8/6/2014 10:58:00 PM

Honestly, one of the best make up removers I've tried until date. Removes all kind of make up really quickly. The only con I find is that it sometimes hurt my eyes

on 3/24/2014 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

From website: 33 Ct in each box. With the cleansing power of a liquid cleanser, toner, mask or scrub in one cloth, these cloths gently exfoliate and smooth skinís texture in less than one week. They also remove dirt, oil and make-up - even mascara - 2x better than basic cleansing. Just add water!
I personally like these facial cloths. Leaves my face feeling smooth and soft.
Pros:
- Good price (Sam's Club has 99 Ct for $14).
- Easy to use
- Gentle
Cons:
- May dry out skin
- Does not remove waterproof make-up