October 21, 2014 | 1979 users online

Toners - Burt's Bees - Acne Solutions Clarifying Toner

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by ARLOPEZ324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Before I started using this toner, i was using one from Sea Breeze. I decided to switch to this one just because I have recently become very wary of ingredients and parabens, so I wanted to opt for something more natural. What a mistake. First of all, this toner is clear, so when you pour it out onto a cotton ball/swab, you usually pour out too much because you cannot see how much is coming out. Second of all, i have EXTREMELY oily and acne prone skin. I feel that this toner made my skin 10x more oily. It left somewhat of a film on my skin and it never felt like it actually cleaned my skin and made it feel refreshed. I usually have acne flairs, just because that is how my skin is, but I feel that as soon as I started using this toner, my acne spiked. I switched back to Sea Breeze and since then my acne has actually cleared up a little bit. This product is nice because it's pretty much all natural, but it does nothing for skin like mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by AddiNoRegrts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this toner❤️👌 It works lovely on my sensitive, acne prone skin! This product is just amazing. It clears my break outs and controls them. I'm on my fifth bottle. I recommend it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 9:35:00 AM More reviews by htaylor621

I just finished my first bottle of this toner. I really liked it! This toner was gentle but also helped keep my breakouts at bay. I wish the bottle was a little larger but that is really my only complaint. The price is reasonable in my opinion. I paid $10 at my local target.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Lindsex24

This is one of the only toners that has worked on my skin. It's light and very good for sensitive skin. Since I've started using it, my acne has lessened considerably. It also doesn't dry my skin out. It smells nice, doesn't feel like it's full of chemicals (like many other toners). I can even use it on my eye area and it doesn't sting or cause irritation. Love it!