September 21, 2014 | 2057 users online

Toners - Burt's Bees - Acne Solutions Clarifying Toner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by AddiNoRegrts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this toner❤️👌 It works lovely on my sensitive, acne prone skin! This product is just amazing. It clears my break outs and controls them. I'm on my fifth bottle. I recommend it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 9:35:00 AM More reviews by htaylor621

I just finished my first bottle of this toner. I really liked it! This toner was gentle but also helped keep my breakouts at bay. I wish the bottle was a little larger but that is really my only complaint. The price is reasonable in my opinion. I paid $10 at my local target.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Lindsex24

This is one of the only toners that has worked on my skin. It's light and very good for sensitive skin. Since I've started using it, my acne has lessened considerably. It also doesn't dry my skin out. It smells nice, doesn't feel like it's full of chemicals (like many other toners). I can even use it on my eye area and it doesn't sting or cause irritation. Love it!