October 25, 2014 | 879 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lumene - Bright Now Vitamin C Dry Skin Cocktail

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Alifars

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product saved my face this winter! I had flaky, dry, sensitive, red, broken out skin all over my face (never experienced anything like it, and I suspect it was a result of to much aha-acids+ the cold dry climate of Norway). I tried a lot of products, nothing helped (just got my skin more itchy and red). Then I found my facesaver! It felt calming and smooth, in about a week my skin was significantly more moisturized and on its way back to normal. I also think it helped with scaring from breakouts. Now I use it mostly at night, and will probably not need it that much in the summer.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Karoline001979

I could not get over how sticky this product felt on my face after application. I felt like I had syrup on my face. Plus, when the product was "mixed" up it didn't seem to really ever truly mix together. I threw it away after only one use.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by MissAnnieBeautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! :)

Just went through a bottle and i found it really helped with my fine lines under my eyes caused by dryness. It also helped with other dry spots on my face. (Im on accutane).

Defenitely would buy this again.