March 2, 2015 | 1066 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lumene - Bright Now Vitamin C Dry Skin Cocktail

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2015 7:30:00 AM More reviews by InLove87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my skin saver! I can not believe it took me so many years to try this miracle product! My skin is super sensitive, acne prone (hormonal issues), oily and dry. I also have problems with redness and my skin often looks dull. So not an easy skin to handle.
I have always been very afraid of oil treatments, because they usually make my skin shiny, oily and very break out prone. I have tried also oils that are suitable for acne skin, but nah, no good results there.

This winter my skin has been super dull, it has been like a grey blanket. The hormonal acne is under control with my kiehlīs rare earth line products, but they make my skin look a little bit dead. Since I love the rare earth line, and I do not want to change them, I decided to search for brightening products and I remembered this one. I found many positive reviews about this product and decided to give it a try.

And boy I am glad I did!!!
Since the first application my skin has looked so so so much better! It became clearer, glowy and really moisturized in a couple of days. In one week most of my acne scarring had faded away, my pores looked smaller and now, after one month use my skin is not that red as it used to be (I have little rosaccea), my skin looks like it has some glow coming from inside, i have almost no pores, my skin feels very moisturized, all fine lines near my eyes and brows are almost gone, I have ZERO pimples (thatīs something unbelieveable for me!) and for the first time in like ten years I have been able to be without any foundation or make up. Usually I hate looking at my bare skin, but now it actually looks quite nice. Itīs healthy and glowing. Ofcourse I still have some redness and some red marks from past pimples, but all in all my skin has not looked this good since I was eleven years old.

I use this magic product quite lot: 2 or 3 drops in the evening after toner and before moisturizer, and 1 or 2 drops in the weekend mornings since it takes a couple of hours to sink in or it will make the face shine. The product seems to run out quite fast, I bought mine one month ago and I only have 1/3 left. So one bottle lasts for 1,5months. Fortunately it is only 16 euros, so not as bad as many other serums. The glass bottle is super beautiful and I like the dual phase idea, it is nice to shake the bottle. One thing I do not like is the cap. You can not lock it an it is difficult to travel with it.

All in all, my new favourite product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 11:54:00 PM More reviews by YuraK

I've been using this product for about a month now, and on my second week of usage, I ran out to cvs and bought another.

It's helps a lot, especially in those cold dry winter months.
My face has a glow and my make up holds up and wears much easier after I apply this to my face.

I know the oils don't mix perfectly - of course they don't.
You just shake it and pump once and apply.
There will be slight separation, but as long as you get enough of both the reddish oil and yellowish oil, you're good to go.
It's not like your face will look uneven, or you'll get totally uneven application on your skin.

I know this feels slightly sticky when you first apply it to your face, but all oil essence I've used were like that. (I used Kiehl's Midnight Recovery essence before this)
It feels sticky at first, but then it melts in and your face feels sort of like a baby's bottom, soft and supple.
You only need one small pump, any more than that and your face might feel overwhelmed.

No pimples or weird breakouts so far. I love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Alifars

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product saved my face this winter! I had flaky, dry, sensitive, red, broken out skin all over my face (never experienced anything like it, and I suspect it was a result of to much aha-acids+ the cold dry climate of Norway). I tried a lot of products, nothing helped (just got my skin more itchy and red). Then I found my facesaver! It felt calming and smooth, in about a week my skin was significantly more moisturized and on its way back to normal. I also think it helped with scaring from breakouts. Now I use it mostly at night, and will probably not need it that much in the summer.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Karoline001979

I could not get over how sticky this product felt on my face after application. I felt like I had syrup on my face. Plus, when the product was "mixed" up it didn't seem to really ever truly mix together. I threw it away after only one use.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by MissAnnieBeautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! :)

Just went through a bottle and i found it really helped with my fine lines under my eyes caused by dryness. It also helped with other dry spots on my face. (Im on accutane).

Defenitely would buy this again.