November 23, 2014 | 1093 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lumene - Bright Now Vitamin C Dry Skin Cocktail

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 11:54:00 PM More reviews by YuraK

I've been using this product for about a month now, and on my second week of usage, I ran out to cvs and bought another.

It's helps a lot, especially in those cold dry winter months.
My face has a glow and my make up holds up and wears much easier after I apply this to my face.

I know the oils don't mix perfectly - of course they don't.
You just shake it and pump once and apply.
There will be slight separation, but as long as you get enough of both the reddish oil and yellowish oil, you're good to go.
It's not like your face will look uneven, or you'll get totally uneven application on your skin.

I know this feels slightly sticky when you first apply it to your face, but all oil essence I've used were like that. (I used Kiehl's Midnight Recovery essence before this)
It feels sticky at first, but then it melts in and your face feels sort of like a baby's bottom, soft and supple.
You only need one small pump, any more than that and your face might feel overwhelmed.

No pimples or weird breakouts so far. I love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Alifars

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product saved my face this winter! I had flaky, dry, sensitive, red, broken out skin all over my face (never experienced anything like it, and I suspect it was a result of to much aha-acids+ the cold dry climate of Norway). I tried a lot of products, nothing helped (just got my skin more itchy and red). Then I found my facesaver! It felt calming and smooth, in about a week my skin was significantly more moisturized and on its way back to normal. I also think it helped with scaring from breakouts. Now I use it mostly at night, and will probably not need it that much in the summer.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Karoline001979

I could not get over how sticky this product felt on my face after application. I felt like I had syrup on my face. Plus, when the product was "mixed" up it didn't seem to really ever truly mix together. I threw it away after only one use.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by MissAnnieBeautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! :)

Just went through a bottle and i found it really helped with my fine lines under my eyes caused by dryness. It also helped with other dry spots on my face. (Im on accutane).

Defenitely would buy this again.