LUSH Avobath Bath Ballistic

4.4

on 5/17/2015 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is hubby's fav it's very bright and citrus smelling but very enjoyable on the skin we love it

on 1/4/2015 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm a lover of citrus scents, so of course Avobath is one of my faves from LUSH. I use this for my shortest baths, since the scent is very invigorating and it doesn't make me want to soak for a long time. Avobath melts into bathwater quickly and leaves the water (and your skin) unbelievably silky. Sometimes I toss a LUSH Mango bath melt in for even zestier smelling and more moisturizing experience.

on 12/27/2014 4:25:00 AM

This was my first lush bath bomb and while I was so excited to try it I was extremely disappointed.. i was expecting an extremely fregrant bath and ended up with green tinted water and the scent seemed to disappear when I put it in the tub. Overall I was unimpressed and would not purchase this item again.

on 11/8/2014 9:36:00 PM

This was one of the first bath bombs I bought at LUSH, and while not my favorite. I really love it, the scent is powerful, but not overwhelming. I tend to break all my bath bombs into 4ths, that way I can get more than 1 use out of them. This one I usually mix with a little bit from one of the bubble bars, and I feel like I am whisked away to some lemony heaven. I love the detox effect you get from nearly all lush bathbombs, and the way my skin feels afterwards! Like Im made of satin!

on 11/4/2014 5:06:00 AM

One of my first bath bombs. It was recommended to me by a staff member because I complained of dry skin. I bought this for just under $7 CAD.
This product smells like lemongrass and because of the avocado in it, it's very soothing to my skin .
The product is very large, so I divide mine into quarters (using the hammer and flat head screw technique I learned on YouTube) But if I'm feeling luxurious I will use 1/2 the product. i love how it turns my water like pale green and I also like the fact it doesn't stain my tub like some lush bath products.
Unfortunately, this product is not very moisturizing compared to a bath melt (and I have dry slightly sensitive skin), so I make a bath cocktail!!! I mix in 1/2 or 1/4 of a bubble bar, 1/2 or 1/4 of a bath bomb and 1/2 or 1/4 of a bath melt together... And voila!! "lush bath cocktail". I tend not to use whole bars or bombs or melts during 1 bath because the scent from each product starts to get overwhelming.

Ps: I store my bath bubble bars, bath bombs and bath melts inside ziplock backs (I re-use the bags) and then place all my lush goodies in large plastic storage containers.

on 10/16/2014 5:43:00 PM

I'm an avid lush customer and have always enjoyed using the products. This bath bomb was a slight let down for me, the smell disappeared after a few minuets and the colour of my bath was just a slight tinge of green, this is definitely one of the more simple bath bombs, which for other maybe good but I prefer a little more from a bath bomb. I wouldn't repurchase this as there are many others that I enjoy using and have yet to try.

on 8/30/2014 6:59:00 AM

I love avobath. The scent is uplifting, the colour (lime green) is so pretty and my skin felt amazing after I got out of the bath.

on 7/14/2014 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is my first ever of the famous LUSH bath bombs and I don't even take or even like baths for that matter but I will definitely be repurchasing. I purchased it because I saw on the LUSH website that you can use it in a foot bath to give yourself a pedicure. It really is wonderful for some much need tootsie TLC I will be repurchasing for this reasons and maybe even looking into other bombs to use the same way. My skin felt super soft which is really hard to imagine with my calloused feet and it turned the bath water the most amazing green :) also the smells, like almost all other LUSH products, is addicting. Must-Have, even if you don,t like baths!

on 4/13/2014 9:25:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I just used this a few hours ago in the bath and I LOVED it! This bath bomb smells super fresh and crisp and turned my bath water the color of lime jello. The smell didn't fade at all when it dissolved and I could easily spot the little sparkles left behind in my bath water. I found it to be very moisturizing and relaxing. I know it's supposed to perk you up but baths put me right to sleep! This was my first Lush bath bomb I tried and it definitely won't be the last, nor will it be my last time using Avobath! Will definitely repurchase!

on 2/3/2014 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I love it! The color is great and the lemongrass/citrus scent that is relaxing and refreshing. It does leave a bit of a film but it's not that bad and is actually kind of moisturizing! I could still shave without my blade getting clogged up which was my main concern. My only con was that it wasn't as fragrant as I would have hoped. After it fizzed away, I couldn't smell it at all anymore. Maybe I just got a dull batch but I will continue to purchase.

Popular Bath Treatments