September 14, 2014 | 2209 users online

Loose Powders - Givenchy - Prisme Libre Air Sensation Loose Powder Quartet - No 6 - Fresh Rose

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by lollsazz

I bought this a looong time ago, on ebay, for about $30... And it was the real deal! I tried it out as a loose powder all over my face, which didn't go well - it was quite pink compared to my skin tone. For a long time, this powder was buried somewhere among my retired cosmetics. At some point, my skin got down to an NC20 and I was tired of having to apply blush in the morning and sometimes ending up looking like I had been exercising heavily. So I tried this as a blush, and it ended up being one of the most perfect blushes I've ever owned! 'The colour is o light and soft, and looks so natural! I don't need to be afraid to apply too much - I would say it's impossible to do that with my skin tone.

When I apply this, I turn it upside-down one time and use a fluffy brush. It can look a tiny bit powdery at first, but evens out very fast. If you have long hairs on yous face, you might not like it though. This also has very tiny shimmers. When I apply this powder, in any colour, all over my face, the shimmer has a tendency to get visible, but it does't show when it's only on my cheeks, but gives me a matte healthy glow :) This lasts on me most of, if not all day, despite being a very light, unnoticeable powder.

I have dry, sensitive skin and this has never broken, doesn't clog my pores, doesn't dry my skin out and is is light as air :)