October 26, 2014 | 1335 users online

Highlighters - E.L.F. - Studio Baked Highlighter

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by darkopacity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love these, but it's way too shimmery. It looks like I put micro shimmer on my cheekbones. I wish they still had the same colors but with the same consistency of their baked bronzers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

This highlighter is just perfect for my fair yellow under toned complexion. It is a champagne super light highlighter, reminds me of candle light glow on the skin. Just beautiful!
If you want a super noticeable highlighter for your face, this is not it. It is a very finely milled baked product that looks super natural when applied, no chunky glitters or sparkles! The finish it provides isn't metallic (like a Hard Candy product would provide), it's more of a light shimmery glow.
I really love it, because the color and consistency is perfect and not “JLo over the top reflecting face" type of look.
The only con: The packaging. It looks frail and easy to break. I wouldn't put this in a purse if I were you.
Finally, quality for the price is excellent.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by MelissaLovesHerMakeup

I bought this a while ago in Moonlight Pearl. I like it; the price is right and it does a good job of highlighting. Mine broke, but I got another. It's shimmery, not glittery, and is great on top of the cheekbones for a dewy glow. It goes on easily and smoothly (I use my fingers to apply it), but I find that taking the time to blend the highlighter into the skin is worth it, because the edges need to be blended or they can be seen (but I guess this is true of just about any powder product).

I like it, but I prefer Laura Geller's highlighters because they are softer and just a bit subtler than E.L.F. However, they are far more expensive. I will continue to use both brands, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by etain_anders

I bought this because of all the good reviews, but not to use as a highlighter. Frankly, my shiny face needs a highlighter like Mercury needs more sun. I got it because I suspected it would make a wonderful eyeshadow and I was right. It's wonderful: shiny but not sparkly, sheer but not colorless,

It's very firm and I had to scratch the surface a bit to get the eyeshadow to loosen up, but once I did, it goes on very smooth, and judging by how much I've used so far, will last for years. Lovely as a base color, or just on its own for a super quick eye.

Be careful with the hinge as it's easy to break.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie707

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What a beautiful highlighter! I heard so may great reviews about it and I had to try it myself. Absolutely gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 4:45:00 AM More reviews by kett71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this highlighter and love it. Have tried Bobby Brown, Lorac and NYX and this definitely is my favourite. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by falconcutie364

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love the finish this gives. I'm a fan of luminous skin not caked on glitter. this is something that works really well if you're going out. if you want a natural highlight you just have to use a light hand. I've never really had my makeup on that long while wearing this so I can't speak to the staying power. the packaging however is complete crap. I had it in my makeup bag in my purse and it cracked. it is however worth repurchasing bc of the price and finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by ellablue123

I got this in Moonlight and Blush Gems, and I LOVE them! I obsess over highlighters so ive got highlighters from tons of makeup brands, including high-end ones. I keep coming back to these because they're extremelyyy finely ground, so it truly looks like a highlight rather than shimmer or glitter. i hate looking like you have shimmer/sparkles on your face. This is truly dewey. But anyway, Blush Gems is gorgeous bronze/pink and it looks like a glowy blush and makes your face look bronzed. Moonlight pearls is a white/champagne color that is basically a translucent highlighter.

only PROBLEM is that there are 5 oils in the ingredients, including mineral oil!! I imagine this would make you break out...i hate putting oils on my face and i know mineral oil is terrible for your skin as far as aging and acne! I dont know why they would put 5 oils in the ingredients, ugh..

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought 2 of these highlighters in Moonlight Pearls and Blush Gems. Moonlight Pearls is my favourite, it is a gorgeous white gold. I can't really get much colour pay off using a brush, but when i dab it on using my fingers it leaves such a glowy beautiful finish. Not shimmery or sparkly, just glowy. Price is unbeatable and it lasts all day. Would recommend!