July 25, 2014 | 1525 users online

Highlighters - E.L.F. - Studio Baked Highlighter

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 4:45:00 AM More reviews by kett71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this highlighter and love it. Have tried Bobby Brown, Lorac and NYX and this definitely is my favourite. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by falconcutie364

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love the finish this gives. I'm a fan of luminous skin not caked on glitter. this is something that works really well if you're going out. if you want a natural highlight you just have to use a light hand. I've never really had my makeup on that long while wearing this so I can't speak to the staying power. the packaging however is complete crap. I had it in my makeup bag in my purse and it cracked. it is however worth repurchasing bc of the price and finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by ellablue123

I got this in Moonlight and Blush Gems, and I LOVE them! I obsess over highlighters so ive got highlighters from tons of makeup brands, including high-end ones. I keep coming back to these because they're extremelyyy finely ground, so it truly looks like a highlight rather than shimmer or glitter. i hate looking like you have shimmer/sparkles on your face. This is truly dewey. But anyway, Blush Gems is gorgeous bronze/pink and it looks like a glowy blush and makes your face look bronzed. Moonlight pearls is a white/champagne color that is basically a translucent highlighter.

only PROBLEM is that there are 5 oils in the ingredients, including mineral oil!! I imagine this would make you break out...i hate putting oils on my face and i know mineral oil is terrible for your skin as far as aging and acne! I dont know why they would put 5 oils in the ingredients, ugh..

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought 2 of these highlighters in Moonlight Pearls and Blush Gems. Moonlight Pearls is my favourite, it is a gorgeous white gold. I can't really get much colour pay off using a brush, but when i dab it on using my fingers it leaves such a glowy beautiful finish. Not shimmery or sparkly, just glowy. Price is unbeatable and it lasts all day. Would recommend!