August 22, 2014 | 1756 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bedhead Small Talk

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 2:41:00 AM More reviews by megabyte2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Unbelievably FANTASTIC!!!
I have never had such full hair. It is normally fine and flat but now with a very small amount of this it stays full all day - unless of course if I get caught in the rain, but I carry a small container of it and use a public hair dryer if that happens :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by catnip777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just got my fine hair cut short. My stylist suggested using this with the Superstar Blowdry lotion. I LOVE THIS STUFF! I just use a very small amount and just using my hands while blow drying, I get so much volume and thickness. To be honest, almost too much. I might skip this if I were going for a sleeker look. It smells very sweet- which doesn't matter much to me, because to my nose the fragrance didn't last long, which is good.

I am just amazed that this product gives my hair such body and the volume and thickness lasts throughout the day. Very pleased with this purchase and would recommend for those with fine, thinner hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by miafiona

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bed Head Small talk.
This product is so lovely. It smells of beautiful grape. Very sweet smelling. Makes my fine hair smells gorgeous and smooths it out and gives it some volume. Works perfectly on the roots on my damp hair cocktailed with the Queen for a day thickening spray. Perfect!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by kirito

I had heard about this product from a YouTuber. I used Small Talk on damp hair, then blow dried it. It did give my hair a bit of volume, but without my Gatsby hair wax, the results wouldn't be noticeable at all. And if I use the hair wax, I don't even need Small Talk. I hate blow drying my hair too, so it's just a pain to have to do it every time I use this product.

I do think that the packaging is adorable, and the scent of the product is quite nice, but it just doesn't give me the texture or volume I was expecting.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by candyfluff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is just plain fun. Love love love the smell and packaging! I rake this product into soping wet hair over Tigi's Dumb Blonde leave-in, scrunch with my hands and let my hair air dry. Given its super light to non-existent hold, I am left with loose casual curls and waves that have bounce. I may emulsify a small amount with a bit of serum or emulsify a small dap of After Party and apply it to my hair once it is fully dry as I find air drying with this product does leave me with frizz.
I consider this a weekend product. This is not my go-to for defined waves or curls by any means. I think I mostly enjoy it for the smell, truth be told. Three lippie review given I think I have mostly be suckered in by packaging and scent.
I have yet to try this as a blow dry product, I will update this review once I do.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by vanyachap

I thought Its gonna be a miracle.Well,It is,kinda.Its not that good,but its good. :D I would repurchase ,but its kinda expensive. The curls last for long,it smells AMAZING!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by akhala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like the volume it gives to my hair and the smell is nice. I like it but for me it is nothing special.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Kate1011

I really like this product I find that it is not thick hair and does what it says, adds good volume. But the only reason that it has got 3 stars is because after a few days I go to strighten my hair and and it makes my hair all greasy and horrible. If it did not do this after a few days I would love this product. For that reason don't know if I would buy again :(

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2012 5:44:00 AM More reviews by flrnc

Sorry to be debbie downer but this didn't work at all for me. I tried it before blowdrying and it just made my hair feel gunky and knotty, no oomph at all. When i used it on dry hair it made my hair look super oily and limp and it felt gross. It also smells foul and the packaging looks cheap. For something like this I much prefer American Crew forming cream (mens product, i know) it is amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 9:23:00 AM More reviews by zucker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

if you love this then try this:

Best Tip ever for this Product i saw on youtube!!!
there was a hairstylist and she said to mix in your hand with a volume mousse. i tried and wow! now i love small talk even more. because i get huge volume that lasts two days.
i have a bit over shoulder lenght fine, but a lot of hair, lightly waved. i use one pump of ST and a golf ball size amount of a volume foam (mine is from wella) and mix it in my hands like i would lotion my hands, than put it all over my damp not superwet hair, roots and lenghts.
then i blow dry and the result is amazing.

the price to me is fine because it lasts so long.
the smell....i am not a huge fan, but i got used to it:) and it disappears after few hours.

will buy again and again and again..

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No