TiGi Bedhead Small Talk

Aqua/Water/Eau, VP Dmapa Acrylates Copolymer, Cyclomethicone, Polyquaternium 37, Dimethicone, Dimethiconal, Styrene Butadiene Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Polysorbate 60, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 1, Trideceth 6, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Helianthus Annus (Hybrid Sunflower) Oil, Panthenol, Bacopa Monniera (Water Hyssop) Extract, Cinnamidopropyl Trimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone

on 3/12/2015 2:54:00 PM

I absolutely ADORE this product. I bought 3 of these some good time ago. What am I like?, well....I buy loads of styling products, so this one got "pushed to the back of the pile" for some time (sound familiar gals), looking for my "holy grail" in hair styling product.

My hair is fine, long (4 inches below my shoulders) and prone to frizzy, dry ends.

Just recently, I re-discovered this little gem from my stash of stuff. I thought..."I'll try that again". Wow! I had forgot just how wonderful this is!!

It gives me sleek, no frizz, swaying. I use it in two ways, and both work, for me:

1. On towel dried hair. I put a pump at a time into my hands and massage them together, then spread it evenly through my hair, using about 3 pumps in total. I then blow dry my hair using a large hot hair brush. Gorgeous results. Mind you, I find with most styling products, using them on towel dried hair with a dryer or hot brush REMOVES the product from the hair as I dry it....I've found this with a lot of products, so I then use an additional small amount smoothed over my DRIED hair, and re-style it quickly...results? Amazing...

2. On dry hair. I brush my hair thoroughly then rub a small pump at a time between my hands and run my hands through underneath my hair, then on the top, then I re-hotbrush that section. Doing a section a time this way, I get simply amazing results.

What is amazing about this product is its not "sticky" at all.

I think it smells like fruity chewing gum, but that's fine with me.

So I already had my "holy grail" product here with me already!! THIS is it!!

on 2/7/2015 11:41:00 AM

I hate this stuff!
Could not wait to wash out of my hair this morning and start over.
Little did I know it was in all my brushes.
IT IS LIKE PETROLEUM JELLY in your hair.
Greasy thick film you cannot get out even with a microfiber cloth.
I am putting all my brushes in my dishwasher to clean today.
A small amount will distribute all over your hair making it icky.
Do not even get it near your roots if you like lift.
My bangs became totally unmanageable.
I tried it 3 times. It just gets worse. I'm over it.
I have colored blonde shoulder length hair.
I like bounce and fullness. I use hot rollers.
If- you want straight- lay down smooth hair- maybe it's for you and ELVIS.

I have very fine, straight, limp hair and I was hoping this product would give it some volume. I was disappointed to find that it didn't really do much of anything. I put it in my damp hair then blow dried it and it was maybe a bit more voluminous but nothing noticeable. It goes have a nice candy/grape smell though. Overall it didn't work for my hair type and I won't be repurchasing.

on 11/16/2014 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product is awesome. Minus one star for not having directions on the bottle- that is just lazy! Love the candy grape smell. I use one pump for my short (neck length) bob on wet hair and blow dry away and bam: grape-y full hair is mine!

on 10/23/2014 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Completely in LOVE with this product!! I have naturally curly (thinner after having my son) hair, that gets weighed down easily. I don't use gel anymore because of this issue. In comes SmallTalk! I use it as a styler and it works wonders. It gives me just the right amount of hold, with shine and loads of volume! It smells incredible (like grape big league gum). It also applies nicely through my hair. A lot of slip. After my hair air dries (though I think I'd get even more amazing results if I were to diffuse), I turn my head over, scrunch, then finish it off with a little hair spray and shine spray. Boom. Big and perfect fuss free hair. It also gives me a lot of volume when used before straightening. I Highly recommend.

Love Love Love Love this product its amazing !!! It gives me so much body and doesn't way down my hair!!!

on 9/8/2014 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

A-MAZING! I obsessed over the reviews that said this could make your hair greasy or gunky if used in excess, and used just one pump of this on towel-dried hair. Layered it with the Foxy Curls Mousse and Hi-Def Spray cocktail and air-dried my 3B hair. Gave me noticeably fuller but manageable hair. Cannot comment on the hold factor since I layered this with hold-specific products, but it does what it says. THICKIFIES!! The cute packaging is the the cherry on top. =)

on 4/30/2014 2:41:00 AM

Unbelievably FANTASTIC!!!
I have never had such full hair. It is normally fine and flat but now with a very small amount of this it stays full all day - unless of course if I get caught in the rain, but I carry a small container of it and use a public hair dryer if that happens :)

on 3/10/2014 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Just got my fine hair cut short. My stylist suggested using this with the Superstar Blowdry lotion. I LOVE THIS STUFF! I just use a very small amount and just using my hands while blow drying, I get so much volume and thickness. To be honest, almost too much. I might skip this if I were going for a sleeker look. It smells very sweet- which doesn't matter much to me, because to my nose the fragrance didn't last long, which is good.

I am just amazed that this product gives my hair such body and the volume and thickness lasts throughout the day. Very pleased with this purchase and would recommend for those with fine, thinner hair.

on 2/16/2014 3:52:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Bed Head Small talk.
This product is so lovely. It smells of beautiful grape. Very sweet smelling. Makes my fine hair smells gorgeous and smooths it out and gives it some volume. Works perfectly on the roots on my damp hair cocktailed with the Queen for a day thickening spray. Perfect!

Popular Styling Products