October 1, 2014 | 1644 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Violets Are Blue

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by blair_77_1999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Most gorgeous opaque color of corn flower blue w/shimmer. I love,love,love it.In some lights it looks more lavendar based.It is definitely cool toned which I have yellow/orange under tones so usually I stay away from cool colors.However this is again absolutely gorgeous & not a true periwinkle more corn flower blue.It wears on me minimum of 4 days before chipping & the longest was over 7.One of the longer lasting colors from the Sinful line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Violets Are Blue is a beautiful sky blue with shimmer. I saw this in a display with a lot of new and repromoted colors for spring so I don't know if this is actually a new shade or just a repromote with a new name. In any case, it is a really pretty blue and has some subtle shimmer throughout much in the same way their shade Cinderella does. The wear on this is actually good and I wore this for 5 days and experienced no chipping and very minimal tip wear. I was surprised considering this is only a $1.99 polish and it wore as well as my OPI's and Essie's. The formula was a bit on the thicker side and it really didn't want to go on in thin even coats, but this did have good coverage and it only took 2 coats for a beautiful rich color on my nails. Although this didn't apply as easily as a salon formula, it wore as well, and looked as good, and the price is a bargain for less than $2. Sinful Colors is a winner for me since they come in a huge range of on trend colors and once on you can't tell it's not a more expensive polish. Beautiful color, beautiful nails, and you can't beat the price!