October 25, 2014 | 1659 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Color Envy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2014 9:11:00 AM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This a seriously good liquid e/l. I bought this in black and re-purchased already. It is very black and pigmented. I don't know about the other shades as I've only tried the "black envy" shade.The formula is not watery but not thick either. After a few weeks of use though, the product does thicken on the brush but is workable.

The brush is thin and of medium length. I think it allows for more control so that creating a thin line is not so terrifying.

It does not last very long. It may last 2-3 months but its so affordable so I really don't mind. I genuinely like this product not because its cheap but its a true gem for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Repurchase? I already have two back ups "just in case"! Y'all this liner stays on. A couple of years ago I developed severely watery eyes. I don't really know how it came about. My daddy has the same thing so blame heredity I guess. But anyway..we are talking tears streaming down the face, pooling up in the corners of my eyes, people asking me if I am crying watery eyes. I saw this liner on you tube reviewed by our sweet EmilyNoel83 and she put it to the test and it's a winner. I haven't found anything that stays on for 8 hours, let alone OVERNIGHT that stayed put and did not budge. The points of my cat eye were perfect..it is amazing. This blows anything I have tried at the drugstore clean out of the water...KABOOM!!! I got mine at the Jordana website for .....wait for it....2.99..yes, not 8.99 or 20.99...2.99!! Emily found hers at her local Walgreens so that might be a possibility for you but on Jordana's website it is spend 25 and get free shipping..I got a ton of makeup for twenty five dollars. Watery eyed girls, this one is for you!

Happy eyelin' y'all!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by dont

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

With light brown hair, I purchased the color Antique Linger looking for a distinct line but not the high drama/theatrical look of blacks/dark browns. This was most interesting to apply, I was expecting a pearlized color line. It isn't, it has distinct sparkles, subtle but distinct. Harder press on the brush when applying means more color, less sparkle. These sparkles aren't the jump-out-at-you grade school chunky glitter, sparkle is only visible in magnifying mirror, possibly in low light, when I expect the reflective properties would show up more. Easy application and control with this liquid liner, but still going to pursue a pearlized or mat liquid taupe liner.

Best price, KMart, under $5.