Jordana Color Envy

4.8

Amazing product.

I've been wearing since 7 am this morning and it lasts forever. I wash my face and it won't move. I love it.

on 4/23/2015 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This deserves all the lippies! Omg! I bought this a month ago after swatching it in store and seeing how BLACK it was, after swatching eyeliner I usually wait for them to dry and try to rub them off and this wouldnt go anywhere. So i bought it and brought it home, i wore it the next day, the WHOLE day and at the end of the day the eyeliner was INTACT, it looked as if I has just applied it, I couldnt believe it myself! This is so cheap and sooo nice. i wasnt very keen of the swatches of the other colours but the black one is GOLD. It has a thin brush applicator which helps with very precise application, the product is very liquid so it doesnt "jump" and leave bald patches as you apply it. Bare in mind, the liquid consistency may make it a bit difficult for non-expert eyeliner wearers, do try it anyways, its very cheap. If you cant manage this, try the jordana fabuliner, and then work your way to this (this is exactly what I did) .. Ah btw, it has a matte finish, and it washes away easily with a regular face wash ( i use baby shampoo). This eyeliner is Holy Grail status, not even kidding.

on 1/12/2015 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I got this last week at Kmart & picked up 2 back ups today...this stuff is seriously awesome! The brush handle & stem are just the right length, it's very waterproof & not too thick/not too watery. It's easier to use than my other HG (Milani Infinite), while not quite as waterproof it's pretty dang budge proof & a whole lot easier to work with. I go through liner pretty quick coz I wear it daily every day I must have my eyeliner, brows, contour, & gloss (minimum); I wanted to buy my ultimate HG liquid liner LA Colors Grafix but I can't seem to find it in this town so this stuff is pretty awesome too! This would be good if you like NYC but want waterproof because they are similar in how the brush feels. The bottle comes with a paint brush stem that's fairly long so it's easy to create skinny lines. It's cheap! The Milani is almost double in price why buy when this does the job cheaper & also easier to work with!? I bought Black Envy, there is also Black Diamond, not sure on the difference but I like a solid blackest black without any sparkles. Sparklies get in my eye & my ophthalmologist cautioned me against them coz I have a cataract & glaucoma. This eyeliner is easily removed w Clinique Take The Day Off Balm. It does not irritate my sensitive eyes. It dries fast to a matte black & is pretty waterproof. I've given it the nap test & it looked the same after i got up. I so wanted to like NYC liquid liner but hello Jordana this looks like the beginning of a long & beautiful friendship of hopefully many years together ;)

on 8/15/2014 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This a seriously good liquid e/l. I bought this in black and re-purchased already. It is very black and pigmented. I don't know about the other shades as I've only tried the "black envy" shade.The formula is not watery but not thick either. After a few weeks of use though, the product does thicken on the brush but is workable.

The brush is thin and of medium length. I think it allows for more control so that creating a thin line is not so terrifying.

It does not last very long. It may last 2-3 months but its so affordable so I really don't mind. I genuinely like this product not because its cheap but its a true gem for the price.

on 7/6/2014 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Repurchase? I already have two back ups "just in case"! Y'all this liner stays on. A couple of years ago I developed severely watery eyes. I don't really know how it came about. My daddy has the same thing so blame heredity I guess. But anyway..we are talking tears streaming down the face, pooling up in the corners of my eyes, people asking me if I am crying watery eyes. I saw this liner on you tube reviewed by our sweet EmilyNoel83 and she put it to the test and it's a winner. I haven't found anything that stays on for 8 hours, let alone OVERNIGHT that stayed put and did not budge. The points of my cat eye were perfect..it is amazing. This blows anything I have tried at the drugstore clean out of the water...KABOOM!!! I got mine at the Jordana website for .....wait for it....2.99..yes, not 8.99 or 20.99...2.99!! Emily found hers at her local Walgreens so that might be a possibility for you but on Jordana's website it is spend 25 and get free shipping..I got a ton of makeup for twenty five dollars. Watery eyed girls, this one is for you!

Happy eyelin' y'all!

on 3/11/2014 11:12:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

With light brown hair, I purchased the color Antique Linger looking for a distinct line but not the high drama/theatrical look of blacks/dark browns. This was most interesting to apply, I was expecting a pearlized color line. It isn't, it has distinct sparkles, subtle but distinct. Harder press on the brush when applying means more color, less sparkle. These sparkles aren't the jump-out-at-you grade school chunky glitter, sparkle is only visible in magnifying mirror, possibly in low light, when I expect the reflective properties would show up more. Easy application and control with this liquid liner, but still going to pursue a pearlized or mat liquid taupe liner.

Best price, KMart, under $5.