Shiseido Pureness Deep Cleansing Foam

3.8

water, stearic acid, peg-8, myristic acid, glycerin, potassium hydroxide, butylene glycol, lauric acid, glyceryl stearate se, sorbitol, beeswax, sodium lauryl glycol carboxylate, sodium methylcocoyl taurate, fragrance, polyethylene, menthol, trisodium edta, magnesium aliminum silicate, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, limonene, talc, ultramarines (cl77007), zinc oxide, ethylcellulose, disodium edta, paenial albiflora root extract, iron oxides, rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, benzoic acid

on 2/23/2015 4:25:00 AM

I don't want to rush my comment about this product. But I can't wait.. I have combination acne prone sensitive skin and suddenly 2years ago I started to have cystic acne around my chin area.. I went to several dermatologists and used prescribed drug's and I have never had completely clear skin for 2 years. BTW I was obsessed with sls and tried to buy natural products.. There was a sale for this clenser with the sparkling party set so I bought this cleanser by chance.. Not blind chance though i checked out the comments here as I always do before buying any cosmetics,skin care products.. Even though i am still using some medical creams and this cleanser day and night it doesn't dry me out.. what more can i say.. Cleans my face like there is no tomorrow my consistent blackheads are lessened my pores look smaller.. I didn't have new acne for 2 weeks which is amazing.. I feel like I'll get rid of my acnes when my cysts finally will come to the surface.. I'll keep you posted...

on 1/12/2015 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Best cleanser I've even used. I'm used up over 5 bottles.. The price is fair as I et them annually at the shiseido warehouse sale. I have combination to oily skin type and gets breakouts very very easily if I do not use the right products for my skin. This cleanser clear off all of the excess oil from my make up remover and leave my face fresh and clean. It foams up pretty well, clean amazingly and doesn't dry out my skin. Highly recommended!!!

on 10/27/2014 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Purchased from TJ Maxx. Leaves skin squeaky cleaner than any other facial cleanser I've used (been thru SOOO many). The tiniest dab works up into a rich lather for your entire face. I only use every other day at MOST. it hasn't ever dried out my skin yet... but I don't want to press my luck. Helps control blackheads.

on 10/22/2014 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

It doesnt't dry out my skin and has a pleasant texture.
Though I tryed a lot of cleansers in my life, this is one is of very few I'd like to swiitch back to.

on 7/16/2014 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

MY HG cleanser!!!!! I have such bad adult acne and I've used everything. My skin has never felt so clean. A tiny amount goes a very long way and you want to lather it up reeeeeally good before mixing with water and rinsing. I usually have to rinse more thoroughly with this cleanser than I do with other cleansers but that I'm fine with because when I'm done my skin feels squeaky clean!!!!!! Great with clarisonic. Dude, I've tried every acne treatment under the sun and this really did help me. I even used to work at Sephora as a skincare consultant. Especially with the other products in the line. Ask for a sample at sephora to try it!!!!

It's potent enough that I only use it once a day, at night in the shower. Removes all oil and impurities from the day + all my makeup. I feel great going to sleep after!

on 2/11/2014 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this on a whim because it was on sale at TJ Maxx and I've had good luck with Shiseido sunscreen in the past. I have very sensitive skin which is also oily and breaks out fairly regularly. It is a thick cream which doesn't foam much (which is weird in a product called a foam.) It leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean, but not dried out and stripped. I noticed my skin having a mild reaction when I use it. Though I react to a lot of things, so it is not 100% certain that this product is the problem yet. But I would use and buy again because it does such a great job of bringing down pimples. Last night I noticed breakouts from a new product, so I used the Pureness and Lush Vanishing Cream. (And it's definitely the Pureness, because my Vanishing Cream is old and has been completely worthless at clearing my skin lately.) Today I don't even see the pimples. So I would keep it on hand for days like that, but unless the reaction is being caused by another product, I would not use Pureness as a daily cleanser. Which is too bad, because it really works wonderfully.

on 12/16/2013 2:48:00 PM

Love this product, makes your skin feel squeeky clean!

on 11/13/2013 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

lovely product! beautiful lather, cleanses gorgeously, lasts ages!! might have a strong fragrance for some but I found it pleasant!!

on 10/30/2013 11:54:00 PM

Its a good product that i would buy again if i had acne-prone and oily skin. This product cleanses skin very well; it gives your skin a squeaky clean but it feels a bit tight but if you use the softener and moisturizer you should be fine. Overall, its a good product of you use it with the complete line. Its improved my skin to looking quite healthy though I'm planning on switching to The Skincare also by Shiseido since my skin is now dryer than oily

on 10/2/2013 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried so many facial cleanser before shisedo's one. and i've to admit that this is what my skin really need, it has something in the formula that leaves my face oilfree and at the same time not dry, this product is like miracle. I've to admit too since im using this product, my face only have one or two pimples (it used to be a lot and hurt) during 'that' time of the month. Its a really good product for combination skin like me