Shiseido Pureness Deep Cleansing Foam

3.8

water, stearic acid, peg-8, myristic acid, glycerin, potassium hydroxide, butylene glycol, lauric acid, glyceryl stearate se, sorbitol, beeswax, sodium lauryl glycol carboxylate, sodium methylcocoyl taurate, fragrance, polyethylene, menthol, trisodium edta, magnesium aliminum silicate, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, limonene, talc, ultramarines (cl77007), zinc oxide, ethylcellulose, disodium edta, paenial albiflora root extract, iron oxides, rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, benzoic acid

Absolutely love this product! It gives the best, deep clean squeaky feel without being overdrying. I use it after a cleansing oil to make sure my pores are free of all makeup, dirt and oil. Obsessed!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

All I can say is thank good for this website!!

I have severely acne prone skin. Any little ingredient that can clog clog my pores will clog them and cause more breakouts. I was looking for a cleanser with menthol. It really does help with the acnr but for so long I could only find that in the drugstore clean&clear or neutrogena scrubs. Those did what they could for my skin but just not enough cleaning power and possibly a little abrasive on the skin. I saw reviews for this product and decided to try. I dont regret it at all! Ppl say it leaves the face squeaky clean and it reslly does without stripping your faces natural oil. I do every now and the. Combine with st.ives apricrot scrub to slough away any extra leftovers of dead skin or makeup.

Mind you I am 1mo in on oral acne antibiotics and a benzoyl morning creme but in all 25 yrs of my life ive never found a cleanser product that i genuinely enjoy and stay true to after its full use. I will continue to buy! Please dont ever mess with the ingredients- its just right and does the trick!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I don't want to rush my comment about this product. But I can't wait.. I have combination acne prone sensitive skin and suddenly 2years ago I started to have cystic acne around my chin area.. I went to several dermatologists and used prescribed drug's and I have never had completely clear skin for 2 years. BTW I was obsessed with sls and tried to buy natural products.. There was a sale for this clenser with the sparkling party set so I bought this cleanser by chance.. Not blind chance though i checked out the comments here as I always do before buying any cosmetics,skin care products.. Even though i am still using some medical creams and this cleanser day and night it doesn't dry me out.. what more can i say.. Cleans my face like there is no tomorrow my consistent blackheads are lessened my pores look smaller.. I didn't have new acne for 2 weeks which is amazing.. I feel like I'll get rid of my acnes when my cysts finally will come to the surface.. I'll keep you posted...

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Best cleanser I've even used. I'm used up over 5 bottles.. The price is fair as I et them annually at the shiseido warehouse sale. I have combination to oily skin type and gets breakouts very very easily if I do not use the right products for my skin. This cleanser clear off all of the excess oil from my make up remover and leave my face fresh and clean. It foams up pretty well, clean amazingly and doesn't dry out my skin. Highly recommended!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Purchased from TJ Maxx. Leaves skin squeaky cleaner than any other facial cleanser I've used (been thru SOOO many). The tiniest dab works up into a rich lather for your entire face. I only use every other day at MOST. it hasn't ever dried out my skin yet... but I don't want to press my luck. Helps control blackheads.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

It doesnt't dry out my skin and has a pleasant texture.
Though I tryed a lot of cleansers in my life, this is one is of very few I'd like to swiitch back to.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

MY HG cleanser!!!!! I have such bad adult acne and I've used everything. My skin has never felt so clean. A tiny amount goes a very long way and you want to lather it up reeeeeally good before mixing with water and rinsing. I usually have to rinse more thoroughly with this cleanser than I do with other cleansers but that I'm fine with because when I'm done my skin feels squeaky clean!!!!!! Great with clarisonic. Dude, I've tried every acne treatment under the sun and this really did help me. I even used to work at Sephora as a skincare consultant. Especially with the other products in the line. Ask for a sample at sephora to try it!!!!

It's potent enough that I only use it once a day, at night in the shower. Removes all oil and impurities from the day + all my makeup. I feel great going to sleep after!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this on a whim because it was on sale at TJ Maxx and I've had good luck with Shiseido sunscreen in the past. I have very sensitive skin which is also oily and breaks out fairly regularly. It is a thick cream which doesn't foam much (which is weird in a product called a foam.) It leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean, but not dried out and stripped. I noticed my skin having a mild reaction when I use it. Though I react to a lot of things, so it is not 100% certain that this product is the problem yet. But I would use and buy again because it does such a great job of bringing down pimples. Last night I noticed breakouts from a new product, so I used the Pureness and Lush Vanishing Cream. (And it's definitely the Pureness, because my Vanishing Cream is old and has been completely worthless at clearing my skin lately.) Today I don't even see the pimples. So I would keep it on hand for days like that, but unless the reaction is being caused by another product, I would not use Pureness as a daily cleanser. Which is too bad, because it really works wonderfully.

Love this product, makes your skin feel squeeky clean!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

lovely product! beautiful lather, cleanses gorgeously, lasts ages!! might have a strong fragrance for some but I found it pleasant!!