January 31, 2015 | 1200 users online

Cleansers - Shiseido - Pureness Deep Cleansing Foam

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2015 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ahccc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best cleanser I've even used. I'm used up over 5 bottles.. The price is fair as I et them annually at the shiseido warehouse sale. I have combination to oily skin type and gets breakouts very very easily if I do not use the right products for my skin. This cleanser clear off all of the excess oil from my make up remover and leave my face fresh and clean. It foams up pretty well, clean amazingly and doesn't dry out my skin. Highly recommended!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by SpicyOrange

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Purchased from TJ Maxx. Leaves skin squeaky cleaner than any other facial cleanser I've used (been thru SOOO many). The tiniest dab works up into a rich lather for your entire face. I only use every other day at MOST. it hasn't ever dried out my skin yet... but I don't want to press my luck. Helps control blackheads.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Aug17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It doesnt't dry out my skin and has a pleasant texture.
Though I tryed a lot of cleansers in my life, this is one is of very few I'd like to swiitch back to.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by CupcakeKiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

MY HG cleanser!!!!! I have such bad adult acne and I've used everything. My skin has never felt so clean. A tiny amount goes a very long way and you want to lather it up reeeeeally good before mixing with water and rinsing. I usually have to rinse more thoroughly with this cleanser than I do with other cleansers but that I'm fine with because when I'm done my skin feels squeaky clean!!!!!! Great with clarisonic. Dude, I've tried every acne treatment under the sun and this really did help me. I even used to work at Sephora as a skincare consultant. Especially with the other products in the line. Ask for a sample at sephora to try it!!!!

It's potent enough that I only use it once a day, at night in the shower. Removes all oil and impurities from the day + all my makeup. I feel great going to sleep after!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 8:50:00 AM More reviews by hooplehead

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim because it was on sale at TJ Maxx and I've had good luck with Shiseido sunscreen in the past. I have very sensitive skin which is also oily and breaks out fairly regularly. It is a thick cream which doesn't foam much (which is weird in a product called a foam.) It leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean, but not dried out and stripped. I noticed my skin having a mild reaction when I use it. Though I react to a lot of things, so it is not 100% certain that this product is the problem yet. But I would use and buy again because it does such a great job of bringing down pimples. Last night I noticed breakouts from a new product, so I used the Pureness and Lush Vanishing Cream. (And it's definitely the Pureness, because my Vanishing Cream is old and has been completely worthless at clearing my skin lately.) Today I don't even see the pimples. So I would keep it on hand for days like that, but unless the reaction is being caused by another product, I would not use Pureness as a daily cleanser. Which is too bad, because it really works wonderfully.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Margeilles

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product, makes your skin feel squeeky clean!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

lovely product! beautiful lather, cleanses gorgeously, lasts ages!! might have a strong fragrance for some but I found it pleasant!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by AmyN24

Its a good product that i would buy again if i had acne-prone and oily skin. This product cleanses skin very well; it gives your skin a squeaky clean but it feels a bit tight but if you use the softener and moisturizer you should be fine. Overall, its a good product of you use it with the complete line. Its improved my skin to looking quite healthy though I'm planning on switching to The Skincare also by Shiseido since my skin is now dryer than oily

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 11:54:00 AM More reviews by jyuvee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've tried so many facial cleanser before shisedo's one. and i've to admit that this is what my skin really need, it has something in the formula that leaves my face oilfree and at the same time not dry, this product is like miracle. I've to admit too since im using this product, my face only have one or two pimples (it used to be a lot and hurt) during 'that' time of the month. Its a really good product for combination skin like me

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by mayba26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this cleanser it leaves my skin super clean. It removes all my make up and removes the excess oil. I have oily skin so love that it leaves my face dry, so keep in mind if you have very dry skin this might not be the cleanser for you. I always use my moisturizer after washing my face and at night my night cream so my face doesn't feel too dry after. It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way so it's worth every penny.