September 19, 2014 | 934 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade-- Dark Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by annalynne

It took me awhile to learn how to use this but I found that the Anastasia #12 brush works perfectly with it! It's synthetic so it works so well with the pomade, and I use the spoolie at the end to blend out the color or in case it's too pigmented. I tried the Anastasia #7 mini brush, and it used up too much product and just didn't work well. My eyebrows faded throughout the day, and my Wet n Wild brow powder kit actually had better staying power. But i still love this and would definitely repurchase
Also, if Dark Brown is too dark for you then I recommend trying Medium Brown. Medium brown is a bit lighter and is 100% ash toned. Dark brown is darker of course, and is a bit browner and has a hint of warmth.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by mbarbi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This shade is too dark for me. I bought the auburn shade and i like it better. Cant say it lasts a long time on my brows though. For me its not really smudge proof.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My eyebrow game is so strong now because of this product. And it stays on until I take it off, I've worn it for 16 hours without a smugde. A little goes a long way with this product so I think it's going to last me a very long time. And the fun thing is that I can change up the shape of my brows with the dipbrow pomade and build up the color intensity.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by vannii

I absolutely love this product! Can't live without it. I have really thin brows with sparse hair and scars, and this is products stays all day without rubbing off or disappearing. It stays put even when I'm on vacation in more humid places. The pigmentation is great and therefore you need to apply this with a light hand. I'm olive skinned with dark brown hair and black eyebrows, I used the color Dark Brown and it fit me perfectly. It's creamy and since you don't need much the product is going to last for quite a while. Will I buy this again, YES, most definitely!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Evilyn1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using MAC's DipDown Fluidline for my brows for years and have no complaints.
I decided to try this product on a whim. Couldn't decided on a color (I dye my hair black) so I picked up the Ebony and Dark Brown. I don't mind how bold the ebony looks (I use a heavy hand), but for everyday/work, the Dark Brown is a better match.

A little goes a very long way! I find that this is creamier than the Mac formula, and therefore that makes it a little trickier to apply. It has a little more of a slippery feel to it. I have very thin plucked eyebrows that I draw on everyday. This item, is not replacing my Mac. It goes on very pigment, which I love, but I do find that it smears and smudges within a few hours. I did apply first with Anastasia's #20 double ended spoolie brush, and I was NOT a fan of that brush at all. I hated it. I MUCH prefer my MAC 266.

I don't know if it is just my oily skin, but I want to think not, because I don't have this issue with Mac's. I work in an office, and I've heard that the lack of circulation in an office can make someone's already oily skin that much more oily. It is very pigmented and creamy, but almost too creamy. I prefer some more texture to my product. Very happy with the amount of product though.

I will update my review once I've had to wear this product all day, outside of the office, but for now, I am not impressed with it. I will probably stick to mac in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Brittskay

If you're obsessed with bold perfect eyebrows then this is for you! Holy grail product!! A little seriously goes a long way! I have very oily skin And this lasted me the entire day and did not smudge. It's easy to apply and easy to blend. I recommend working with a light hand to start and build the product up to your desire.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by IridessaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have found my new HG brow product!!
Before I used ABH brow wiz, I still do sometimes for a more natural look and still love it, but this..? OMG!!! I'm in love!! Gives the perfectly chiseled brows you see in models, doesn't move and perfects the face!! My only complaint is that it dries a bit after a while, but still works great!
Just remember, be light handed with this, a little bit goes a very long way. I use it with a Mac 208 brush, I've tried it with the Anastasia 20 brush, but I find the Mac one distributes the color better. Run a spoolie over the brows and finish with Anastasia clear brow gel (to keep stray hairs in place) and you're good for the rest of the day - the longest I've worn this is 15 hours, at the end of the day, my brows still looked perfect..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Omg the perfect eyebrow product ever. I work in the funeral industry and have to look my best at all times. Today I was in over 100 degree weather and sweating bullets in my all black suit at a burial. I expected my perfectly chiseled eyebrows that I previously left the house in the morning to now look like crap but to my amazement they looked as perfect as ever! Cannot express how grateful I am to have found this product in my line of work. 😍

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 5:16:00 AM More reviews by jimmychoordam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This product makes your brows look amazeballs. In the past I have used the Lingering pencil and Dipdown by MAC. Then I used the brow duo powder by AnastasiaOBH. I now made the switch to Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown and wowsie, i looooove it. It matches my eyebrows perfectly with my black hair and stays put all day. The cream/gel has a perfect texture and is highly (!!) pigmented so careful when loading up your brush. The price is not cheap Euro 27,95 butttt the amount you have to use is so little, I can't imagine ever finishing this jar... Make sure you use your spoolie brush to comb through for a natural effect, I finish off with my Eyeko Brow Gel and I don't have to check my brows during the day. Comes off easy with my makeup remover at the end of the day. Application is quick, easy and everlasting, overall I absolutely recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by ThatLadyNextDoor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Girls - THROW AWAY your eyebrow products and try this!! You will not be disappointed! I have been a Revlon Brow Fantasy user for 9 years now. It was the only thing I've used all these years, but I was beginning to hate it because the pencil ran out before the gel. Absolutely not worth it! I saw many YT videos about this product and also read the reviews on MUA. What struck me about this product is that you can also use it as an eyeshadow base and eyeliner. I have tried both and it's AMAZING! I'm never buying potted eyeliner because this stays on until you wash it off. In fact, you have to use a waterproof makeup remover to take it off. As for the brows, they look so good. And the best thing is that I didn't have to keep checking the mirror ALL DAY to see if my brows were still there...yeah, Revlon rubbed off within 4 hours (NOT this!). I bought the Anastasia #12 brush duo along with this pomade and both work together like peas and carrots. This stuff will last you for a long time because you don't need much to fill in your brows. I HIGHLY recommend this!! HG product for life!! ****TIPS*** 1) Be sure to blend well with a spoolie. 2) Product is well-pigmented, so, please use tiny amounts at a time.3) Just lke any other potted eyeliner, store this jar in a ziploc bag and place in a drawer away from your bathroom to avoid drying. I learned this from a well-known YT makeup guru. :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No