Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown

4.4

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ! I have nearly no eyebrows so I try to look for something that won't look completely fake and will help create the allusion of thinker brows .
Boy dose this do exactly what I want!!
A little goes along way
I pair it with my #12 brush and applying so smoothly
HANDS DOWN HOLY GRAIL ITEM definitely recommend

The only product in my current make up collection that I would repurchase, a definite staple and must-have.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Dipbrow is amazing, it is, but honestly there are so many dupes for this product out now that I feel this is getting old. It's relly good the first weeks of use and then suddenly it all dries up and gets hard to work with. I won't put baby oil in it like some people suggest because it will ruin the product and I really don't want to do that, because I can somehow get it to work, but it's not as good as it was new.

I gave this 4 lippies because I do like it, I have three of them, but they lose one because they dry up so fast!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

What can I say, this is the OG of all brow products. My little pot is still going strong 2 years later and I haven't even thought about straying to another brow product. This is like the magic man for the brow area. But be careful with this one. A little goes a long long way. This is similar to when you want to get out of Texas but Texas keeps on going and going so you better take your time getting there and enjoy the ride. Anyway, take your time with this and use very little product to get a natural look. Would definitely repurchase. If I ever run out of this.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have the oiliest skin imaginable. However, this will last on my brows all day and looks amazing. You get enough product to last a century. I have gone swimming and it stayed on once I was done (as long as you don't smudge it). A little goes a long way. I've tried other brow products but none come close to this dipbrow. I use the shade dark brown.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like Dipbrow. It lasts all day on my oily skin and it lasts through the heat and humidity of a Florida summer. It sets in about 10 minutes and then doesn't budge until I take it off at night. It does take a little practice to get the right amount on the brush. I use the Anastasia stiff angled brush with the spoolie on the end. This brush is the perfect applicator and I make sure I wipe it off well after every use so that it's fresh for the next time. I start by tapping the brush onto the product and then wipe the excess off on the back of my hand. It's easier to start light and to build the color than it is to do the opposite. I start and the end of my brows working from the tail to the arch. Once this part is done to my satisfaction, I then work on the front, but don't add any more product to the brush. This gives me a lighter look towards the front. Once I complete the front, I run through my brows with the spoolie just to make such there are no missed spots and that the color is evenly distributed and not too dark overall. Dipbrow lasts until I take it off and I that's what I love about it. It can give me a very natural look when used with a very light hand or I can go for more drama at night. Either way works well. It does take practice so don't give up if you don't get it right at first. The secret is to use very little product. The pot of Dipbrow will likely last me several years because it takes so little to do the job. Once Dipbrow sets, nothing will budge it and if you have oily skin like mine, this is a godsend. Powders always disappear if I sweat and so do brow pencils, but Dipbrow is forever. It's a fantastic product once you get the hang of it. I definitely recommend it highly.

I love this so much. A perfect colour match for my hair and is really easy to apply. I put it on at 7 and came back home at 5 after being out all day, including a gym workout, and it was still on perfectly! Can't recommend this enough, will always come back to this.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love my brow pot, it's so creamy and easy to use but you have to use it VERY sparingly it's thick but if you spot it right it's gorgeous

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Dipbrow is life. I've never called anything a "holy grail"...my skin is oily, my natural brows suck and are patchy and I swear I get compliments constantly about my brows. I'm in love.

Favorite brow product. I've never needed to buy another of this; I've never run out of one because this lasts so long. Very nice range of colors; I dye my hair pretty often and I can always find a shade in this dip brow to match. I used to have red-ish hair; and I used the Auburn for a while. I went brown/ dark brown a few months ago, and I bought the Chocolate and it matches perfectly. Only complaint; the product does dry out after you use it for about a month. It isn't as smooth in consistency after a while. The trick I've found for this is dipping my brow brush in some saline solution and mixing it with the little bit of the product I use. It smooths out like new.

Popular Brows Products