December 20, 2014 | 1680 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade-- Dark Brown

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2014 4:41:00 AM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I use this and I'm an Asian with black hair that has ashy brown and copper tones.
A little goes a long way or else you'll look like you sharpie'd your eyebrows in!! And make sure you have a good quality eyebrow brush too! Watch some youtube tutorials on how to properly use it as well! Its very easy to use this product the wrong way and end up looking like a big disaster, so be careful! Otherwise, this is a great product that is highly pigmented, long-lasting, and looks great. It applies smoothly and has a creamy texture. Worth every penny and lasts for a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Indee500

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product, because I wanted to define my brows, it is an amazing product, I've been using it a month , the downfall is I started to notice that my eyebrow hair started falling out. Now my eyebrows are thin and have patches sucks because I really liked this stuff

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by jacielsmommy

I absolutely love this product. It really does last a long time in terms of staying on your brows & the amount of product itself. I don't know how long it'll take me to finish this since it has so much yet you only need the smallest amount to get great looking brows that'll last ALL day & night. I've once fell asleep with my makeup on (bad, I know) but when I woke up my brows were still in tact. That speaks for itself!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Alliecat333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a true holy grail product for me. Not even exaggerating in the slightest.
In the past I really over plucked my brows. I recently went and looked at old Facebook photos I hadn't seen in awhile, and oh my am I embarrassed. What I thought at the time looked good was totally awful, throwing off my face and distracting.
My brows have always been a struggle. This allowed me to give an illusion of thicker brows until they grew in. Ahh finally! ( deep relaxed sigh)

My hair is pretty much black,I initially thought about purchasing ebony, but not wanting too bold a brow I went for dark brown. Best choice ever, deepens and defines without looking unnatural against skin tone and hair. It is ever so slightly warm toned but not as much as the shade chocolate.

Surprising I found it very easy to work with, the first application I maybe was a little to heavy handed, but easily remedied with brushing through with a spoolie.

This will run you $18 which I think is a good deal as it will last a long while as long as you are diligent in making sure the cap is tightly closed as to not dry the product. I have notice the texture change just a tad over time slightly more dry, but still very creamy and workable.
Love it. Will always use every day. Heck sometimes when I'm at home in my pjs no plans, I put my brows on, just because. No makeup, just fab brows.
A+

* edit. Oh yeah forgot to add, this stuff does not budge. Totally slipped my mind because I never have to worry about that with dipbrow.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by nativetrees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff. There is seriously so much product and you only need to use a tiny bit, so this will last me a pretty long time. I use it with the ABH angled brush, and honestly the brush isn't phenomenal; there's an Ecotools or ELF brush dupe you could easily use. But the Dipbrow itself is amazing and I will be using it for a long time for my eyebrows. The one thing I did notice is I have to set it with brow mascara or the Dipbrow does fade on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Mymakeupjunkie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have been wearing makeup for about 10 years or so but more actively for about 1 and half years but I only started filling in my brows about 3-4 months. Didn't think I needed it being of Indian Asian origin with decent eyebrows. But I had decoded to get an eyebrow pencil at first which made a huge difference filling the sparse areas. Next I got the elf brow powder duo which worked better. Then I finally bought the dip brow pomade online ( not available in Malaysia) n it was awesome. It's like the wax n powder mixed as one product. Pigmented n kept my brows in place while giving it a shape. I use the zoeva angle liner brush which works perfectly. It's thin n precise with enough firmness. The pomade lasts all day ( I work 12 hours sometimes longer). It's really not that hard to use though my brows aren't that sparse. Use it to fill in spaces n give my brow some shape. The color is perfect match n I just love this product. Just wish it was available here n it wasn't so expensive but a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Halloedangel

When I went to purchase this product they only had the few original shades and the one they suggested to me was chocolate (I am a med blonde but like to dye darker occasionally and wanted a more universal shade) which of course was the most popular shade and on backorder, however I couldn't wait and just picked up the dark brown. I works great I just use a lighter hand, I would probably check out soft brown in the future but depending on how heavy handed I am this works wonderfully

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by ButterflyLobster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I finally purchased this after being skeptical about it and it is way over hyped than what it really is. I like how the pigmentation is on point but sadly because I have thin eyebrows I have to be really careful and only use the tinest amount otherwise it looks too fake. For a natural brow look I would not reccomend this. Also, I had to purchase the brow brush separately and altogether it cost me 38 pounds. I dont think its worth the money and I wouldnt purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by juiceboxjunkie

I have never received compliments on my brows before using this product. My brows are full but uneven and this product quickly fills them in without looking harsh. Although pricey, you only need a tiny amount. I am hoping this product will not dry out quickly, otherwise it would be overpriced.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2014 7:40:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

First off, I have reviewed many brow products. I am brow challenged. My brows are sparse and just sad. For years I have tried to find the perfect brow product. I loved my beloved bare minerals brow powder but sadly, they discontinued it. I started using the Anastasia brow powder and I really loved it but it tended to wear off in spots from time to time. I don't know why. Some days my brows would look perfect for 14+ hours and some days they would fade after a few hours. I had been reluctant to try the dipbrow pomade because I hardly have any brows. I never had good brows. They are patchy and thin and no matter how many months I would let my brows grow out, they never did. I'm like a prepubescent boy trying to grow a mustache. It's sad. I believed the pomade would give me scary sharpie looking brows so I always passed it up. A few weeks ago, I saw this product at Sephora and decided to try it to use with my brow powder. I can honestly say this has changed my life. If you have sparse sad brows like me, do not be afraid to try this. It will be your new best friend. I used an angled brow brush, I have a cheapo ELF one that I love. You need a miniscule amount. It's better to use less and add more if needed. I applied in small strokes to mimic hair and blended. I didn't even need the brow powder. This stuff dries down to a powder and once it's dry, it doesn't budge. It's waterproof, sweat proof. There was no smearing, no flaking, no patchiness at all. I have finally found my holy grail brow product. I would recommend buying a color one shade lighter than you think you will wear. I wear the ebony brow powder but I bought the dark brown pomade. It matched my dark brown hair perfectly. I can't rave enough about this product. I'm so happy I found this.