Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown

4.4

on 8/1/2015 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I own the dipbrow pomade in two colors, dark brown and taupe (one for when my hair is my "natural" color and one I got when I died my hair silver). If you are into the very natural brow look, this is not for you. The pomade leaves a very intense sculpted look that I really enjoy when I want to play up by brows. You can make it a bit more toned down, but for the most part, your brows will look nicely shaped, and highly styled. The best way to explain the consistency is like a gel liner with a bit less opacity. It's very creamy and a teeny amount will spread a long way. It lasts all day on the face and won't run down your face just because it's hot out. I took off one star because it is a bit hard to maneuver and work with if you aren't used to super cream brow products.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love this stuff so much. I have quite thick and dark eyebrows, but the inner part of my brows is very patchy and sparse (that's what you get for plucking the front part of your eyebrows every second day for 3 years straight), so I use this product with a very thin, precise brush to create fake 'hairs' at the front of my brow, and then I go over the rest of my brows with a brow powder. This product is honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me and has enabled me to make my brows look how they actually should look.

on 7/19/2015 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff lasts forever. I'm south asian and my brows are very dark but I use the dark brown shade as it creates more natural brow hairs. I have dark bushy brows but using this product allows me to create beautiful arched brows as if they were just full and in shape.

IMPORTANT CAVEAT: You must purchase the ABH #12 brush to utilize this product to its fullest potential as this stuff is very potent and a little goes a very long way

on 7/18/2015 8:53:00 PM

I love this product, but I think its more for those who have lots of hair. I hardly have any and so its hard for me to use.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This product totally lives up to the hype. You almost can't go wrong with it. This has been a game changer for me.

on 7/16/2015 1:16:00 PM

Love this stuff so much! A little goes a very long way which is great because you really get your moneys worth - can't imagine ever running out of the stuff! It allows me to get a very defined yet soft looking brow that stays in place all day! Can't really imagine using anything else now. The colour is also great too because it is not too ashy but there aren't any red tones in it or anything too warm so just looks very natural. I apply it with a Zoeva Winged Liner brush which seems to work perfectly for me.

on 7/10/2015 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product!!!!! I bought this with the eyebrow brush recommended and it works so smoothly. Eyebrows that used to take about 10 minutes to do now only take me about 3-4 minutes. The product feels so light weight but definitely packs a punch. Where has this product been all my life? Love! Love! Love!

on 7/7/2015 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is what I use for my brows every day and I love it. As a con I would say that the product dries out quickly in the container, but I've found a solution-eye drops. I just drop a few, mix it well and it's as good as new. It sometimes smudges a little bit on my brows, but I have quite oily skin.

on 7/2/2015 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I got this recently wish ive got lighter shade but other than that it is amazing especially good for makeup artists because you literary need tiny amount of product but you do have to get used to using it if you've only used powder products before.

on 7/1/2015 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is actually my current holy grail for my brows. Living in australia it's pretty much impossible to find any anastasia products in stores (I think the new sydney sephora has it but I haven't checked yet) so I had to go buy it online, for 18usd I reckon it's really cheap for a high end product, since the hourglass one I had been using was 42aud (which killed my wallet). as for the product, you got to find a really good brush to use with it, I use the anastasia duo angled brush thing (the one with the angled brush on one end and a spooley on the other) and it works so well, also this stuff is so long lasting, it's the closest thing I have gotten to actual bulletproof brows. The only downside to this is that it takes a while to apply and according to other people, after a few months it dries out and the application becomes heaps harder, but I have only had it for a month and haven't had any problems with drying out so I will cross that bump once I get to it. Also my only warning is that you have to use a light hand if you don't want your brows looking like literal blocks on your face. Overall, I love this stuff so much and I would definitely repurchase.

Popular Brows Products