Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown

4.4

on 3/30/2015 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i use this every single day on my eyebrows and i absolutely adore it. it's definitely waterproof and lasts a very long time. the formula is very creamy and pigmented, only issue i have with it is the container it's in - there is a LOT of product in there, which is definitely a good thing, but it gets dry over time. definitely not to the point of being unusable, but it ends up being slightly less creamy than how it started.

on 3/27/2015 5:02:00 AM

This is my favorite brow product out there!
The reason why i prefer this over my Anastasia brow wiz is because of the longevity. I don't have to touch up dousing the day!

First time i used it i thought it was way to harsh. So a tip is use a super thin angled brush with a really small amount of product on. Then draw small hairlike strokes to get a natural looking brow.
I would say that the price is quite high but its all worth it! This product last forever because you need such a small amount.
And the packaging is lovely.

Love it, defiantly worth a try.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Like everyone else Iíve was sucked into the hype of this product, lucky for me I love it! I live in Australia and bought this from beauty bag which costs me less than 20 bucks Ė so cheap! The shade I bought was taupe, I have blonde hair which is platinum with ash blonde and this is a perfect fit for me. This product is really easy to use, gives your brows a beautiful polished look that stays all day. A little goes a long way with this product, literally tap your brush on top and that will be enough to work with, people who find it hard to use are more than likely using too much. Tap then go back for more as you need and brush with your spooly as you go. While this product claims to set your brows in place I still use a brow gel as I donít really think it sets them. I also recommend using an angled brush designed for brows as it will make your life much easier. I would highly recommend this product, even if youíre after a natural look you can still achieve it using the pomade.

Pro:
Easy to use
Price Ė good value for money
Many shades
Highly pigmented
Lovely packaging

Cons:
None that I can think of

on 3/22/2015 3:30:00 PM

I first started with Ebony, then tried granite. It wasn't until this cute gay guy at ulta pointed out why I was not satisfied with either. First off, as great as ebony may look in FILTERED pictures or from far away, in real life up close it looks like someone took a sharpie n drew on your brows. The sales associate also pointed out that after a few hours it turns greyish which is totally true. I tried granite and hated it on my skin tone as well I thought cause I had pitch black hair it would look great but totally wrong. So he put dark brown and it looked way more natural, not over powering but still able to define. If you're not super tan or dark skinned but Olivey pale then dark brown should be your color of choice! I love it! Makes such a difference. :)

I love this product because of how perfect it makes my brows look. Yes, it's expensive. Yes, a little goes a long way. Yes, it can be difficult to work with, which is why I wouldn't recommend it for beginners, but yes, it will make your brows look amazing if you can work with it.

You need a good stiff brush to apply, and I like to warm the container up a bit before applying the pomade. It seems to help. I tap my brush and do a gentle wiggle, just to work a little product up into the brush. Then I tap the brush into the top of the lid, work the brush a little to and fro, then tap again, just to work the extra product off and get a nice even coat.

I gave into the hype a little while ago and tried this product. I love it for a more done up look, but prefer a powder for a more natural look.

on 3/16/2015 5:47:00 PM

this product works wonders but is hard to work with. especially if you're just starting out with it. i'd buy it again for sure but its really kind of expensive, then again you get a lot of product seeing as though you don't need a lot at all. light strokes with the brush you apply with is really helpful! hahah! its easy to mess up though.

on 3/13/2015 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I had to buy this stuff because all of the talk! I love how it gives my eyebrows and nice smooth finish! A little goes a long way. So for it to be 18$ I guess it's worth it lol

on 2/27/2015 6:20:00 PM

After hearing and reading lots about this product, I knew I had to try it... And I LOVE it!! I was unsure what colour to get- dark brown or chocolate, I went for dark brown and it's the perfect shade!!
Some people think the price of it is dear... I personally think it's fairly reasonable. Especially when you realise how long it'll last- I've barely used any and had mine months!!
Now you do need to go steady with it and not too heavy handed... I get what people mean when they say it doesn't give a natural look, but I think that's when you go wrong and use too much product... When used right=poifect 👌!!
I haven't got the Anastasia brush, I just apply mine with a small angled brush, works great.
Stays put all day and doesn't smudge like you may think... Kinda dries like powder.
Definitely one of the best eyebrow products out there... In fact the best I've found!! 💁

on 2/24/2015 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Holy Grail brow product. I have very little hair, so I need something more full coverage and the brow wiz did not do the trick for me. Although this product is a bit pricy, it will last so long. I've had it now for about 8 months and only made a small dent with using it daily.

on 2/23/2015 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Lasts a really long time. Great colors, but it's kind of hard to get the hang of using it. It looks unnatural sometimes. You do have to get a really thin brush, I would almost even use a tiny spatula to draw the initial borders. Feather it with a brush, and then spooly over it.

But once you get the hang of it, EVERYTHING IS AWESOME.

Popular Brows Products