Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown

4.4

This is the best eyebrow product I have ever bought, easy to use, good range of colors and package is very comfortable.

on 8/25/2015 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I'm in the colour dark brown in this. In the brow wiz, I wear ebony. This is a product that you really don't need a lot to get natural looking brows. It's very very easy to get block eyebrows if you use too much product so I suggest using a very small amount and building up the opacity you would like gradually. They also have a ton of shades to suit every hair colour. Defs worth it because it lasts a really long time.

on 8/7/2015 10:39:00 AM

this is super easy to use. just dip a brush in and feather into brows. way easier than a pencil or powder or mascara wand. it stays on all day. i have only had it a week so i cannot comment on if it goes dry in the pot, but i will be following other reviewers advice and putting the lid back on as soon as im done. love this!

on 8/1/2015 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am a Mac mc 43 with Asian tan brown skin. Dark brown in the pomade was fine for me.

Pros:
glides onto brows and skin beautifully
waterproof
Stays put all day!
can be used lightly for natural effect or heavy handily
Looks beautiful on brows
Worth 15 of beauty bay as a usual pencil liner for brows frogman is around the same price
U get a lot of product worth for your money
Almost lasts forever!
Can be used as eyeliner too

Cons:
big to carry around

on 8/1/2015 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I own the dipbrow pomade in two colors, dark brown and taupe (one for when my hair is my "natural" color and one I got when I died my hair silver). If you are into the very natural brow look, this is not for you. The pomade leaves a very intense sculpted look that I really enjoy when I want to play up by brows. You can make it a bit more toned down, but for the most part, your brows will look nicely shaped, and highly styled. The best way to explain the consistency is like a gel liner with a bit less opacity. It's very creamy and a teeny amount will spread a long way. It lasts all day on the face and won't run down your face just because it's hot out. I took off one star because it is a bit hard to maneuver and work with if you aren't used to super cream brow products.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love this stuff so much. I have quite thick and dark eyebrows, but the inner part of my brows is very patchy and sparse (that's what you get for plucking the front part of your eyebrows every second day for 3 years straight), so I use this product with a very thin, precise brush to create fake 'hairs' at the front of my brow, and then I go over the rest of my brows with a brow powder. This product is honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me and has enabled me to make my brows look how they actually should look.

on 7/19/2015 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff lasts forever. I'm south asian and my brows are very dark but I use the dark brown shade as it creates more natural brow hairs. I have dark bushy brows but using this product allows me to create beautiful arched brows as if they were just full and in shape.

IMPORTANT CAVEAT: You must purchase the ABH #12 brush to utilize this product to its fullest potential as this stuff is very potent and a little goes a very long way

on 7/18/2015 8:53:00 PM

I love this product, but I think its more for those who have lots of hair. I hardly have any and so its hard for me to use.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This product totally lives up to the hype. You almost can't go wrong with it. This has been a game changer for me.

on 7/16/2015 1:16:00 PM

Love this stuff so much! A little goes a very long way which is great because you really get your moneys worth - can't imagine ever running out of the stuff! It allows me to get a very defined yet soft looking brow that stays in place all day! Can't really imagine using anything else now. The colour is also great too because it is not too ashy but there aren't any red tones in it or anything too warm so just looks very natural. I apply it with a Zoeva Winged Liner brush which seems to work perfectly for me.

Popular Brows Products