February 28, 2015 | 1868 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2015 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Nomzij

After hearing and reading lots about this product, I knew I had to try it... And I LOVE it!! I was unsure what colour to get- dark brown or chocolate, I went for dark brown and it's the perfect shade!!
Some people think the price of it is dear... I personally think it's fairly reasonable. Especially when you realise how long it'll last- I've barely used any and had mine months!!
Now you do need to go steady with it and not too heavy handed... I get what people mean when they say it doesn't give a natural look, but I think that's when you go wrong and use too much product... When used right=poifect 👌!!
I haven't got the Anastasia brush, I just apply mine with a small angled brush, works great.
Stays put all day and doesn't smudge like you may think... Kinda dries like powder.
Definitely one of the best eyebrow products out there... In fact the best I've found!! 💁

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2015 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Jcao0325

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy Grail brow product. I have very little hair, so I need something more full coverage and the brow wiz did not do the trick for me. Although this product is a bit pricy, it will last so long. I've had it now for about 8 months and only made a small dent with using it daily.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2015 6:32:00 PM More reviews by slash123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lasts a really long time. Great colors, but it's kind of hard to get the hang of using it. It looks unnatural sometimes. You do have to get a really thin brush, I would almost even use a tiny spatula to draw the initial borders. Feather it with a brush, and then spooly over it.

But once you get the hang of it, EVERYTHING IS AWESOME.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2015 4:58:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

I love a lot of Anastasia's products, but personally, I think this brow pomade is a very overrated, especially considering I paid $25 for this. The texture will not give you a realistic looking brow unless you are using a super fine, super thin brush to apply this. Even then, I think there are other brow products that work better than this, and give better results than this pomade. I have been using Milani brow kit, and although it's not my favorite, it is worlds better than this. As for the review stating "anyone who doesn't like it is probably applying it wrong", is for lack of a better term, wrong. It's entirely possible not to like products because they don't work for our individual skin, price, or simply due to the product, etc etc. In my opinion, I can get my eyebrows "on fleek" without spending $25 to do it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2015 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Nelima

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Personally wouldnt use this again overrated dont like the texture of the product takes way too long to aply for everyday

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2015 8:32:00 PM More reviews by makeitworkwmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you want "on fleek" brows, lol, this product is fab! Recommend highly!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2015 2:06:00 PM More reviews by eileenmaria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

loved the price and packaging as always is on point, great product for anyone looking for a quick fix to stubborn brows!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2015 10:34:00 AM More reviews by merrin88

Holy grail eye product! This is the best eyebrow solution I have EVER found. I have oily greasy skin due to my acne, and all pens, pencils and powders are either long gone or smeared across my face by the end of the day. I have very fine eyebrows and this allows me to completely style my brows from natural to dramatic as I please. And it stays on!!! I use it with a mac angled brush to draw on my brows, use a spoolie brush to brush through and then apply a brow powder to set. (Not necessary but I do it anyway) This has lasted me over a year and no sign of running out yet. I wear it EVERY DAY even on my make up free days as I have no bliddy eyebrows! The pot is glass but I've dropped it on tiles and onto laminate flooring from a height and it survived. This is the only thing I will ever use. I hope the formula stays the same, this is unreal.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2015 12:29:00 AM More reviews by stefuhknee

HG for sure! I don't know how I ever lived before Dip Brow. This pomade has done wonders for my thin brows, they now look full and natural. My brows stay put all day even after a super sweaty workout. I use this with the Anastasia #12 brush and it's the perfect combo. However, I wish the product didn't dry up so quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2015 9:05:00 AM More reviews by Finnish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

HG HG HG. Anybody who gives this a bad review is probably just applying it wrong. Watch a Youtube tutorial! They can help.

Anyway, since I started using this product, my eyebrows actually get me more compliments than anything else. I'm like a local superhero. Eyebrow Girl.

The only 2 beefs I have with this product are the price (there's no reason this needs to be 18 dollars, like, even 15 would be more reasonable), and the packaging -- it's hard for me to get the cap to close completely, but it should also be known that I am a confirmed Dork Moron, of the Unusually Large Hands variety, so the packaging maybe won't be a problem for a lady with more finesse/common sense than I.

The color of the pomade is spot-on perfect. There are no cheap nasty orangey tones whatsoever. And this stuff LASTS. It lasts on my dry-skinned mug for 16 hours with no sign of wear. It probably lasts just as long for oilier complexions. Actually, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that this product was specifically designed for oily skin and/or humid climates.

Basically, this pomade is straight from humanity's wildest brow dreams. Holy grail forever and ever.