Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown

4.3

on 7/1/2015 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is actually my current holy grail for my brows. Living in australia it's pretty much impossible to find any anastasia products in stores (I think the new sydney sephora has it but I haven't checked yet) so I had to go buy it online, for 18usd I reckon it's really cheap for a high end product, since the hourglass one I had been using was 42aud (which killed my wallet). as for the product, you got to find a really good brush to use with it, I use the anastasia duo angled brush thing (the one with the angled brush on one end and a spooley on the other) and it works so well, also this stuff is so long lasting, it's the closest thing I have gotten to actual bulletproof brows. The only downside to this is that it takes a while to apply and according to other people, after a few months it dries out and the application becomes heaps harder, but I have only had it for a month and haven't had any problems with drying out so I will cross that bump once I get to it. Also my only warning is that you have to use a light hand if you don't want your brows looking like literal blocks on your face. Overall, I love this stuff so much and I would definitely repurchase.

on 6/28/2015 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I didn't like it at first cos the product was so pigmented for natural-looking brows. I would always end up with super dark brows. To not let it go to waste, i changed my brush to those square liner brush with short bristles. Elf essential line has one. To those who wants to create natural brows, just tap your brush on the product and don't dug in it. With the use of the liner brush, i get a soft application but still defined look. Another tip is to always close the lid immediately after use. I've had mine for 6 months and it's still very creamy.

on 6/21/2015 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The packaging also isn't that good, my Lid fell off in my school bag and I dipped my finger in it.

on 6/21/2015 1:36:00 AM

I switched to this from the Brow Wiz because it was not cost effective for me. You get much more product with the Pomade and it's slightly cheaper too. I just don't know how much I can use it before it's dried up and no longer be used. I like the consistency and color. I also used Dark Brown for Brow Wiz and I think the color is the same. This product works well with Anastasia brow brush #7, which is a firm, skinny and sharp brush. I can create the sharp arch and tail very easily and fast. This color looks natural with my medium-dark brown hair. I like everything about this brow cream except that it's made in China. This is the reason why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I don't buy any cosmetic made in China. This is the only one. I simply don't trust them for safety concerns. For a product this expensive, it shouldn't have made in China.

on 6/18/2015 6:39:00 PM

I love this! I've used so many brow products..from pencils, powders-but this is definitely the best. It's smudge-proof, waterproof and lasts all day. The product may seem pricey but it's worth it because you really only need a little bit of product at a time. I've had my pomade for almost a year and I still have a lot left. However, I recommend only getting this shade of your hair is black or very dark brown because it is extremely dark. I will try a lighter shade next time.

on 6/18/2015 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Works very well !

on 6/15/2015 6:20:00 PM

This is my HG eyebrow product! It doesnt smudge, not even on really hot weather. My eyebrows stay on place all day! I will definetly keep purchasing it!

on 6/15/2015 3:32:00 AM

HOLY GRAIL BROW PRODUCT. I bought it last year and there's still lots of product left. I love this pomade. I have many gaps in my brows naturally and this is the only thing that fixes that. It's pricey I know but I haven't found anything that compares to this!

on 6/14/2015 12:19:00 PM

This first time I tried this out I looked like Charlie Chaplin.

Clearly, I was being heavy handed with this product and I've since learned to go lighter. I used to love this product because it was fairly easy to use, although somewhat time consuming. As time wears on, this product gets drier and as others have recommended, I have used a drop or two of baby oil, and even another product that is supposed to aid in product application. However, the consistency has never been the same since that first layer.

These days I find myself reaching for my quick and easy micro brow pencil, but if I ever have 10 minutes to spare for my brows, I may come back to this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

If you like cystic pimples in extremely bizarre places where you never get acne this is the product for you. If you're like me and do not like getting huge lumpy bumps in your eyebrows, avoid at all costs.

Popular Brows Products