October 25, 2014 | 1718 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade-- Dark Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by juiceboxjunkie

I have never received compliments on my brows before using this product. My brows are full but uneven and this product quickly fills them in without looking harsh. Although pricey, you only need a tiny amount. I am hoping this product will not dry out quickly, otherwise it would be overpriced.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2014 7:40:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

First off, I have reviewed many brow products. I am brow challenged. My brows are sparse and just sad. For years I have tried to find the perfect brow product. I loved my beloved bare minerals brow powder but sadly, they discontinued it. I started using the Anastasia brow powder and I really loved it but it tended to wear off in spots from time to time. I don't know why. Some days my brows would look perfect for 14+ hours and some days they would fade after a few hours. I had been reluctant to try the dipbrow pomade because I hardly have any brows. I never had good brows. They are patchy and thin and no matter how many months I would let my brows grow out, they never did. I'm like a prepubescent boy trying to grow a mustache. It's sad. I believed the pomade would give me scary sharpie looking brows so I always passed it up. A few weeks ago, I saw this product at Sephora and decided to try it to use with my brow powder. I can honestly say this has changed my life. If you have sparse sad brows like me, do not be afraid to try this. It will be your new best friend. I used an angled brow brush, I have a cheapo ELF one that I love. You need a miniscule amount. It's better to use less and add more if needed. I applied in small strokes to mimic hair and blended. I didn't even need the brow powder. This stuff dries down to a powder and once it's dry, it doesn't budge. It's waterproof, sweat proof. There was no smearing, no flaking, no patchiness at all. I have finally found my holy grail brow product. I would recommend buying a color one shade lighter than you think you will wear. I wear the ebony brow powder but I bought the dark brown pomade. It matched my dark brown hair perfectly. I can't rave enough about this product. I'm so happy I found this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by Pinksk8wax

This is my HG brow filler. I grew up in the 80s and 90s when over tweezed brows were the thing, and now I'm paying the price with gaps in my brow that never grew back haha. This stuff is amazing and literally cute my brow makeup time in half. It does take some practice in the beginning like a liquid liner does. In fact, I know a couple people who gave up on the product because the application is tricky . With that being said, I think it's funny how Anastasia is taking the credit for this "revolutionary " brow product when MAC and Tarte have had the same product for years ! Oh well this one matches my brows and does the trick ! Definitely recommend !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Total HG brow product. It does everything you can possibly want. Fills in sparse brows, check. Gets your brows to look even and natural, yet still not sharpie drawn on, check. Water proof and long lasting check. It's so worth it, I'm so happy I splurged. The key for me is that I use it with Anastacia brush # 12.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 5:16:00 AM More reviews by pugsnuggin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product. I have not used any eyebrow pencils or powders since I have bought this. I was previously using either the too faced brow box or a pencil but now I dont use anything else because this has a lot more staying power, is easier to apply and also just looks absolutely flawless. The only con I can think of is that it is easily applied too heavily so you do have to practice with it before you decide to use it as your everyday brow but once you have the hang of it, its perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Dorrifish1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in taupe. And let me say THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I love the stuff. I actually enjoy doing my eyebrows now! Do not put it on with a heavy hand though, it is very pigmented. Stays on all day. Perfection in a jar I highly recommend!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by asporkin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product but:

--if you can, make sure to sample it in person rather than order by photo. I'm dark brown/brunette in every Anastasia product (and I've got 'em all) but the dark brown pomade is 'way too dark for me. Even following the application tips, I look like Morticia Addams and not in a good way. But the product stays on forever so I'm going to test the medium brown, maybe even the taupe.

--and check out the videos showing how to best use the product. Lots of them online and it takes a few tries.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by annalynne

It took me awhile to learn how to use this but I found that the Anastasia #12 brush works perfectly with it! It's synthetic so it works so well with the pomade, and I use the spoolie at the end to blend out the color or in case it's too pigmented. I tried the Anastasia #7 mini brush, and it used up too much product and just didn't work well. My eyebrows faded throughout the day, and my Wet n Wild brow powder kit actually had better staying power. But i still love this and would definitely repurchase
Also, if Dark Brown is too dark for you then I recommend trying Medium Brown. Medium brown is a bit lighter and is 100% ash toned. Dark brown is darker of course, and is a bit browner and has a hint of warmth.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by mbarbi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This shade is too dark for me. I bought the auburn shade and i like it better. Cant say it lasts a long time on my brows though. For me its not really smudge proof.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

My eyebrow game is so strong now because of this product. And it stays on until I take it off, I've worn it for 16 hours without a smugde. A little goes a long way with this product so I think it's going to last me a very long time. And the fun thing is that I can change up the shape of my brows with the dipbrow pomade and build up the color intensity.