October 1, 2014 | 1877 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade-- Dark Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 5:16:00 AM More reviews by pugsnuggin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product. I have not used any eyebrow pencils or powders since I have bought this. I was previously using either the too faced brow box or a pencil but now I dont use anything else because this has a lot more staying power, is easier to apply and also just looks absolutely flawless. The only con I can think of is that it is easily applied too heavily so you do have to practice with it before you decide to use it as your everyday brow but once you have the hang of it, its perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Dorrifish1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in taupe. And let me say THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I love the stuff. I actually enjoy doing my eyebrows now! Do not put it on with a heavy hand though, it is very pigmented. Stays on all day. Perfection in a jar I highly recommend!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by asporkin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product but:

--if you can, make sure to sample it in person rather than order by photo. I'm dark brown/brunette in every Anastasia product (and I've got 'em all) but the dark brown pomade is 'way too dark for me. Even following the application tips, I look like Morticia Addams and not in a good way. But the product stays on forever so I'm going to test the medium brown, maybe even the taupe.

--and check out the videos showing how to best use the product. Lots of them online and it takes a few tries.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by annalynne

It took me awhile to learn how to use this but I found that the Anastasia #12 brush works perfectly with it! It's synthetic so it works so well with the pomade, and I use the spoolie at the end to blend out the color or in case it's too pigmented. I tried the Anastasia #7 mini brush, and it used up too much product and just didn't work well. My eyebrows faded throughout the day, and my Wet n Wild brow powder kit actually had better staying power. But i still love this and would definitely repurchase
Also, if Dark Brown is too dark for you then I recommend trying Medium Brown. Medium brown is a bit lighter and is 100% ash toned. Dark brown is darker of course, and is a bit browner and has a hint of warmth.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by mbarbi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This shade is too dark for me. I bought the auburn shade and i like it better. Cant say it lasts a long time on my brows though. For me its not really smudge proof.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My eyebrow game is so strong now because of this product. And it stays on until I take it off, I've worn it for 16 hours without a smugde. A little goes a long way with this product so I think it's going to last me a very long time. And the fun thing is that I can change up the shape of my brows with the dipbrow pomade and build up the color intensity.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by vannii

I absolutely love this product! Can't live without it. I have really thin brows with sparse hair and scars, and this is products stays all day without rubbing off or disappearing. It stays put even when I'm on vacation in more humid places. The pigmentation is great and therefore you need to apply this with a light hand. I'm olive skinned with dark brown hair and black eyebrows, I used the color Dark Brown and it fit me perfectly. It's creamy and since you don't need much the product is going to last for quite a while. Will I buy this again, YES, most definitely!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Evilyn1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using MAC's DipDown Fluidline for my brows for years and have no complaints.
I decided to try this product on a whim. Couldn't decided on a color (I dye my hair black) so I picked up the Ebony and Dark Brown. I don't mind how bold the ebony looks (I use a heavy hand), but for everyday/work, the Dark Brown is a better match.

A little goes a very long way! I find that this is creamier than the Mac formula, and therefore that makes it a little trickier to apply. It has a little more of a slippery feel to it. I have very thin plucked eyebrows that I draw on everyday. This item, is not replacing my Mac. It goes on very pigment, which I love, but I do find that it smears and smudges within a few hours. I did apply first with Anastasia's #20 double ended spoolie brush, and I was NOT a fan of that brush at all. I hated it. I MUCH prefer my MAC 266.

I don't know if it is just my oily skin, but I want to think not, because I don't have this issue with Mac's. I work in an office, and I've heard that the lack of circulation in an office can make someone's already oily skin that much more oily. It is very pigmented and creamy, but almost too creamy. I prefer some more texture to my product. Very happy with the amount of product though.

I will update my review once I've had to wear this product all day, outside of the office, but for now, I am not impressed with it. I will probably stick to mac in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Brittskay

If you're obsessed with bold perfect eyebrows then this is for you! Holy grail product!! A little seriously goes a long way! I have very oily skin And this lasted me the entire day and did not smudge. It's easy to apply and easy to blend. I recommend working with a light hand to start and build the product up to your desire.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by IridessaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have found my new HG brow product!!
Before I used ABH brow wiz, I still do sometimes for a more natural look and still love it, but this..? OMG!!! I'm in love!! Gives the perfectly chiseled brows you see in models, doesn't move and perfects the face!! My only complaint is that it dries a bit after a while, but still works great!
Just remember, be light handed with this, a little bit goes a very long way. I use it with a Mac 208 brush, I've tried it with the Anastasia 20 brush, but I find the Mac one distributes the color better. Run a spoolie over the brows and finish with Anastasia clear brow gel (to keep stray hairs in place) and you're good for the rest of the day - the longest I've worn this is 15 hours, at the end of the day, my brows still looked perfect..