October 23, 2014 | 1196 users online

Highlighters - Revlon - Highlighting Palette in 020 Rose Glow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by mellypmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was very excited to see this at my local CVS. The 5 shades in this Highlighting palette in this shade are so pretty and feminine. Yes there is shimmer in 3 of the 5 colors but I personally don't find them to be extremely chunky. There may be one that's glitter size is bigger than the other 2 but again not annoyingly huge. However, you do see shimmer on the skin and a rosy glow to go with it. I like the shimmer and the rose hue. Thinking of trying the other shade as well. But this one is a definite hit for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Emrosehorn

Awful!!! I actually wanted the peach glow but there was a revlon sale and rose glow was all they had left...huge chunks of glitter all over your face, not subtle at all, Edward Cullen as one reviewer said below! and these retail for $27 in Australia. Wish I had waited and bought peach glow as this seems less glittery.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by alolaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by emilyjonesx

In LOVE with this product! an absolute dupe of Bobbi Brown's shimmer brick, stays on all day and looks glowing underneath blush. Will be repurchasing this product again, again and again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2014 5:36:00 AM More reviews by Vonne092

Awful product, has horrible chunky glitter throughout. Glitter went out in the 90's Revlon.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by brighteyes22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No I'm sorry this is terrible. It's an obvious, glittery, unflattering mess. I was excited for this, but I returned it. Too bad

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by FrazzleDazzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm going to have to give this a resounding NO!

I was aiming for glowy, luminous, lit from within, blushed kind of look... The colour this gives is lovely and in doors it looks really nice. Outside, in sunlight, its a different story.

This is capable of turning you into Edward Cullen. You are warned.
If you want really visibile sparkles and glitter on your cheeks, then go right ahead. Sadly I only noticed this product did that in the middle of a date on a really sunny day.

I honestly see no use for this product unless I was wearing it in a dark nightclub.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by allinoel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Woah. I am obsessed with this! I picked it up on impulse at Target the other day and it's one of the best purchases I've made in awhile. The mix of rose golds and pinks is perfect heading into spring and summer. I have been using this daily (for both my work makeup and fun weekend makeup) and I keep getting compliments. I definitely would say this is more of a blush than a highlighter, but it does give a nice shimmer without making you look like you're 13 again and don't know what the heck you're putting on your face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely fell in LOVE with this highlighter. It is so pretty. Its got the nicest sublte pink and its a wonderful highlighter. It's a smidge sparkly but not enough to give me the edward cullen effect. I always take my foundation brush and buff everything after so its all good. I use a blush brush, swirl it in and apply and then I add some extra blusher. Be it MAC Pink Swoon or Milani Luminoso...which ever....anything pairs nicely. My face had a nice sheen and I even got a compliment on my youthful skin lol.... I find for the cost $11 CAD its perfect. I have MAC Perfect topping, Becca, The Balm....I like this a bit better cause on me it highlights with a sheen and not a shimmery color. For exapme the balm Mary Loumanizer applies very gold....Perfect topping applies very white. This applies just the right amount. A good bargain buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

I'm guessing this is a fairly new addition to Revlon as I literally picked this up the other day and it was very clearly advertised as being new. Anyway, I have to say that I am really pleasantly surprised and overjoyed at how much I love this little palette, especially as it was an impulse buy.
First off, I'm not sure why this is advertised as a palette because to me it looks more like a shimmerbrick or shimmer strips that you can get with various other brands like Bobbi Brown or Physicians Formula. Or just a regular blusher, just with various different shades of pink and gold.
I have been finding that ever since the launch of the coveted Naked 3 palette that rose gold has been very much on everywhere and I love it a lot, as I've never really used rose gold shades before but I find that I love them. You can also get this palette in 'Bronze Glow' but as I said recently I have been loving rose gold so I opted for the 'Rose Glow'.
Pretty much you swirl the five shades of pink and gold together and add them to your cheeks. I do think this product works far better as a blusher as opposed to a highlight, as this is way too pigmented to sit on the focal points of the face and look flattering. However as a blush it looks fabulous, I applied it a the apples of my cheeks and blended it back into my bronzer and it made for a healthy looking glow, which is good for me because being pastey white all the time makes my skin look a little dull (blaming the Great British weather for that one)
This is a really great blush if you are looking for a well pigmented blush on a budget.