Revlon Highlighting Palette in 020 Rose Glow

3.6

on 1/28/2015 9:52:00 PM

This is a nice product--the color payoff is good and it's not messy at all. However, I was really taken aback by how sparkly it is, which I don't really enjoy, but I won't take off anything for that as that's just my personal opinion. No, it was the packaging that really got me--while it looks nice, it's just a very cheap plastic case that ended up breaking on me, so now I can't travel with it. But other than that, it's a nice product that I now use as an eyeshadow.

on 1/24/2015 11:00:00 PM

This gives me lovely rosy glow and gives me a very pretty, feminine shimmer with out looking glittery. I love how I can use the shades separately or swirl together and I find they work well as eye shadows aswell as a highlight. Nicely pigmented and buildable. Not my favourite highlighter but overall very impressed for the price. Would repurchase if I needed a highlighter.

on 10/1/2014 1:32:00 PM

I was very excited to see this at my local CVS. The 5 shades in this Highlighting palette in this shade are so pretty and feminine. Yes there is shimmer in 3 of the 5 colors but I personally don't find them to be extremely chunky. There may be one that's glitter size is bigger than the other 2 but again not annoyingly huge. However, you do see shimmer on the skin and a rosy glow to go with it. I like the shimmer and the rose hue. Thinking of trying the other shade as well. But this one is a definite hit for me.

on 9/15/2014 2:47:00 AM

Awful!!! I actually wanted the peach glow but there was a revlon sale and rose glow was all they had left...huge chunks of glitter all over your face, not subtle at all, Edward Cullen as one reviewer said below! and these retail for $27 in Australia. Wish I had waited and bought peach glow as this seems less glittery.

on 9/4/2014 11:48:00 PM

love it

on 8/20/2014 8:59:00 AM

In LOVE with this product! an absolute dupe of Bobbi Brown's shimmer brick, stays on all day and looks glowing underneath blush. Will be repurchasing this product again, again and again.

on 7/11/2014 5:36:00 AM

Awful product, has horrible chunky glitter throughout. Glitter went out in the 90's Revlon.

on 6/22/2014 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

No I'm sorry this is terrible. It's an obvious, glittery, unflattering mess. I was excited for this, but I returned it. Too bad

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm going to have to give this a resounding NO!

I was aiming for glowy, luminous, lit from within, blushed kind of look... The colour this gives is lovely and in doors it looks really nice. Outside, in sunlight, its a different story.

This is capable of turning you into Edward Cullen. You are warned.
If you want really visibile sparkles and glitter on your cheeks, then go right ahead. Sadly I only noticed this product did that in the middle of a date on a really sunny day.

I honestly see no use for this product unless I was wearing it in a dark nightclub.

on 3/19/2014 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Woah. I am obsessed with this! I picked it up on impulse at Target the other day and it's one of the best purchases I've made in awhile. The mix of rose golds and pinks is perfect heading into spring and summer. I have been using this daily (for both my work makeup and fun weekend makeup) and I keep getting compliments. I definitely would say this is more of a blush than a highlighter, but it does give a nice shimmer without making you look like you're 13 again and don't know what the heck you're putting on your face.