October 1, 2014 | 1174 users online

Mascara - Etude - Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by rougerosette

This mascara really holds true to its promise! Step 1 2 3 and va va voom! Your lashes are long and voluminous! Personally I think using Step 1 and 2 is enough for daily use, but if you like your lashes super black, add step 3! With makeup remover it's also not very hard to remove.

Packaging wise, it's really cute and small, so it's very portable and travel-friendly. I'm kind of confused at first how to switch the steps, but you'll definitely get to it.

I live in Indonesia, and in department stores, malls, etc, Etude House items are very pricey. Like it's expensive for its packaging. Through online shops, we can obtain the same items at a much cheaper price. Sometimes the items are so expensive I can't believe it-- sometimes as expensive as high-end brands! This Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara was priced at over IDR 400k (over US$ 33.7) while through online shops you can get for almost 1/3 the price; my friend bought it for only IDR 160k / US$ 14. For a 14 dollars mascara, it's definitely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

By far, THE BEST mascara I have ever used. It's so versatile and amazing, I have not reached for any other mascara since I bought it, not even L'oreal's Voluminous Mascara, which used to be my favorite. You can choose between three levels of volume by turning the bottle with the marked arrows. Believe it or not, each level applied independently DOES make a difference. By turning it, the amount of product on the wand changes, Level 3 being the heaviest amount of product on the wand bristles. I'm just amazed and in love with this mascara because, it surprisingly does not clump the lashes even if you use Level 3. The curl it provides lasts ALL day; it does not smudge; it does not leave black flakes all over your face by the end of the day; I even cried with this mascara on and expected to see a mess when looking in the mirror but it didn't even smear! This won't fail you or budge throughout the day! I just love this mascara so much I will repurchase for SURE! My lashes look so full and long ans gorgeous, I don't even reach for falsies. So far, I'm in love with korean cosmetics and plan to purchase more of their brands. This is definitely a thumbs up for Etude House!