August 27, 2014 | 1967 users online

Mascara - Etude - Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

By far, THE BEST mascara I have ever used. It's so versatile and amazing, I have not reached for any other mascara since I bought it, not even L'oreal's Voluminous Mascara, which used to be my favorite. You can choose between three levels of volume by turning the bottle with the marked arrows. Believe it or not, each level applied independently DOES make a difference. By turning it, the amount of product on the wand changes, Level 3 being the heaviest amount of product on the wand bristles. I'm just amazed and in love with this mascara because, it surprisingly does not clump the lashes even if you use Level 3. The curl it provides lasts ALL day; it does not smudge; it does not leave black flakes all over your face by the end of the day; I even cried with this mascara on and expected to see a mess when looking in the mirror but it didn't even smear! This won't fail you or budge throughout the day! I just love this mascara so much I will repurchase for SURE! My lashes look so full and long ans gorgeous, I don't even reach for falsies. So far, I'm in love with korean cosmetics and plan to purchase more of their brands. This is definitely a thumbs up for Etude House!