August 2, 2014 | 1522 users online

Self Tanners - St.Tropez - Everyday Gradual Tan Body Lotion, Medium - Dark

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2014 10:33:00 AM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This self tanner is ok, for me. It is more of tanner than every day lotion. It does moisturize, but not enough for MY skin. Just like any self-tanner you really have to pay attention to how you apply it in certain spots, even though it is a gradual tan. I've noticed around my toes and wrists it gets splotchy, but perhaps I need to be more careful. I don't like it better than the Jergens product I was using. It gives you color much faster and is a bit orange-y, but if you miss a day, the color fades very quickly. The full-size bottle is a generous portion and should last quite a while. I would't suggest this tanner, especially for the price!! It's so expensive. I think the Jegens 3 days to glow is a much better product and the color is more natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by hlrk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Price is not too bad for St. Tropez product - definitely worth it, as you will read on.
Good packaging - no cons.
Applied like any other moisturiser evenly - I tend to pay a bit more attention to the risy areas like knees, webbing of hands/feet, heels etc as it can be darker like a fake tan. Make sure you wash your hands, it will be dark other wise. I always wipe my hands in a dark colour damp face washer as it does not wash off the backs of my hands, more controlled.
What I love about this gradual tanner is you can apply it day after day and it builds a beautiful natural tan! In no way (on my body) does it appear orange or patchy.
HIGHLY recommended! At the same time you are moisturising your body - win!