December 18, 2014 | 1355 users online

Self Tanners - St.Tropez - Everyday Gradual Tan Body Lotion, Medium - Dark

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by sdportugal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hands down.... My favorite self tanner. I don't really think of it as a gradual tanner because on my fair skin, I get a lot of streak free color from the very first application. I use it 2 to 3 times a week during the warmer months to maintain my "tan". For me, the color is very natural and fades the way a real tan would... Not splotchy at all. I have to admit, I am not very careful about application... I just apply it like a normal moisturizer and it is very forgiving. Let it dry for about 10 minutes before dressing and be sure to wash your hands. The scent is decent... I barely notice it. It is a little pricey but totally worth it in my opinion. One tube lasts me about 2 months and the color and natural fading make it well worth the price in my opinion. I buy a couple at a time when I have have a discount code. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Lynnie3nyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the gold standard, no odor, emollient, the best.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2014 10:33:00 AM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This self tanner is ok, for me. It is more of tanner than every day lotion. It does moisturize, but not enough for MY skin. Just like any self-tanner you really have to pay attention to how you apply it in certain spots, even though it is a gradual tan. I've noticed around my toes and wrists it gets splotchy, but perhaps I need to be more careful. I don't like it better than the Jergens product I was using. It gives you color much faster and is a bit orange-y, but if you miss a day, the color fades very quickly. The full-size bottle is a generous portion and should last quite a while. I would't suggest this tanner, especially for the price!! It's so expensive. I think the Jegens 3 days to glow is a much better product and the color is more natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by hlrk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Price is not too bad for St. Tropez product - definitely worth it, as you will read on.
Good packaging - no cons.
Applied like any other moisturiser evenly - I tend to pay a bit more attention to the risy areas like knees, webbing of hands/feet, heels etc as it can be darker like a fake tan. Make sure you wash your hands, it will be dark other wise. I always wipe my hands in a dark colour damp face washer as it does not wash off the backs of my hands, more controlled.
What I love about this gradual tanner is you can apply it day after day and it builds a beautiful natural tan! In no way (on my body) does it appear orange or patchy.
HIGHLY recommended! At the same time you are moisturising your body - win!