September 22, 2014 | 2035 users online

Bronzers - Shiseido - Oil-Free Bronzer 2 Medium

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 7:20:00 AM More reviews by sammylai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this bronzer is so good. im asian and its hard to find a good bronzer to suit my skintone. the product is not orange-gy nor too brown. even though its in medium, its not that dark.

i sometimes used this for contouring.

overall i would buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 3:46:00 AM More reviews by aspiecutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been hesitant to write a review about this product. I was happy to get a travel size bronzer in a gwp bag but I soon realized I wouldn't be able to use it. It contains shimmer! Yes, it is super fine and barely visible if applied with a light hand, but I simply can not use it as bronzer. My skin becomes so oily during the day that I even have to avoid mica.

But one day when I was looking for a lid color I thought of giving my small 1.6g compact a try. It looks very very nice. I guess because I apply it slightly more liberally as an eyeshadow, the true color becomes very clear. It is a very distinct gold-shimmer yellow-brown. I will never wear this as bronzer but on my eyelids it complements beautifully a vibrant coral blush. As a bronzer shade it's definitively not neutral. Not for everybody for sure, but for the right person.. it can be HG.

Yellow undertones should give this shade a try, especially if you don't have very oily skin and don't shy away from some degree of shine. Maybe for a special occasion or a night out. This is a truly luxurious product. Dark skin tones could even use it as a highlight. It comes in chocolate brown packaging which contains 12 g / .42 oz. of product and a brush. There are two more shades available, 3 - Dark and 1 - Light.