Shiseido Oil-Free Bronzer 2 Medium

Talc, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Polymethyl Methacraylate, Calcium Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthtic Wax, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Polysilicone-2, Methyl Methacrylate, Crosspolymer, PEG/PPG-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Chlorphensin, Citric Acid, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sodium Phosphate, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Dipentarerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Methicone, Tetradecene.

on 4/27/2014 7:20:00 AM

this bronzer is so good. im asian and its hard to find a good bronzer to suit my skintone. the product is not orange-gy nor too brown. even though its in medium, its not that dark.

i sometimes used this for contouring.

overall i would buy this product again.

on 3/9/2014 3:46:00 AM

I've been hesitant to write a review about this product. I was happy to get a travel size bronzer in a gwp bag but I soon realized I wouldn't be able to use it. It contains shimmer! Yes, it is super fine and barely visible if applied with a light hand, but I simply can not use it as bronzer. My skin becomes so oily during the day that I even have to avoid mica.

But one day when I was looking for a lid color I thought of giving my small 1.6g compact a try. It looks very very nice. I guess because I apply it slightly more liberally as an eyeshadow, the true color becomes very clear. It is a very distinct gold-shimmer yellow-brown. I will never wear this as bronzer but on my eyelids it complements beautifully a vibrant coral blush. As a bronzer shade it's definitively not neutral. Not for everybody for sure, but for the right person.. it can be HG.

Yellow undertones should give this shade a try, especially if you don't have very oily skin and don't shy away from some degree of shine. Maybe for a special occasion or a night out. This is a truly luxurious product. Dark skin tones could even use it as a highlight. It comes in chocolate brown packaging which contains 12 g / .42 oz. of product and a brush. There are two more shades available, 3 - Dark and 1 - Light.

Popular Bronzers