Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pot

3.6

TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CERESIN, NYLON-12, OZOKERITE, TALC, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA SILYLATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PROPYLPARABEN, SILICA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TIN OXIDE, [May Contain/ /-: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CARMINE (CI 75470), IRON OXIDES (IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)].

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The product smudged under my eyes when I used it to tightline.

This review is about the navy blue gel eyeliner (I did buy the brown one too but that one was terrible and the pigment was very bad.)

This eyeliner is brilliantly pigmented, the navy blue is a bright electric colour and does not give me the issue other blue eyeliners have where it turns black.

It's definitely waterproof but is not a tough one to take off with a good eye makeup remover.

The brush is useless- use an angled eyeliner brush to get a gorgeous sharp winged eyeliner look.

Overall, a good product. I would not pay £5 for it but i found it cheaper at £2 on ebay.

The makeup itself, fine. Quite thick and a bit chunky, you have to stir it around a bit first. The brush is awful - the thinnest line I could manage was really thick and horrible!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm looking to try out gel liners as I've never really been able to find a liner that works for me and this product was my first try. It was a waste of my money. I hope this is not representative of gel liners in general, because I feel like I could have gotten pretty much the same result by rubbing a brush against a cheap eyeliner pencil and trying to line my eyes with it. This product was very dry and solid. It did not glide on easily and just turned into chunks and flakes as I tried to smooth it out.

I'm not sure if the one i bought was a really bad one but I tried using it the first time after purchasing and I just couldn't use it at all. It was really dry so I could not apply any product at all what so ever and it was just really bad :( Before I could even use it I had to toss it out :/ bought it for like $12 in Australia but it was honestly just a waste of $12

Amazing!! This stuff lasts through the day and still looks like I just applied it. Even lasted through sleeping with it on.

The brush sucks a** but it works great with an angle brush. My biggest complaint is that it destroys my brushes I have to use two brushes while applying one for the water line then wash it before the liner drys then a second on to line after i put on shadow. If I wait the 30 seconds between uses its already so dried and cakey that I've had to toss the brush. (Thank god for $1 elf brushes). That's why I'm only giving it a 4 and not a 5.

Don't get the brown one! This seems to have great reviews, but I hated this. Maybe it's because I bought the brown one? The color barely showed up and was splotchy and didn't create a smooth line. The brush is awful! I even tried it with another brush and it still didn't work for me. I threw this away! I should have gone with the Rimmel exagerrate liner in brown, so much better!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a really nice gel eyeliner. It stays all day and is pigmented, so you don't have to do multiple layers. Really nice product for the price! I think I have an older one though and they changed the packaging, which is really a good thing because the old packaging wasn't the best.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been looking for a gel eyeliner and picked this up yesterday. I agree with all the other reviewers when they say the brush isn't good. I used my flat Eco eyeliner brush. It kept a clean line all day long, no smearing, smudging or even fading. I had to practice on the back of my hand to get the fine line I wanted on my eyes, because it really does stick once it's on. I only use it across my upper lash line as a base for my mascara.

My advice if you want a thin line, or want to avoid a too-thick one, is to load only one side of your flat brush and draw it across your hand to check before you put it on.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this eyeliner as sort of a practice tool. So i wasn't expecting much, but i have mixed views.
I have oily lids, so this product transfers onto my upper eyelids occasionally, thats the only reason I dislike this product to the extent that I wouldn't buy it again.

It is quite heavy to apply and hard to apply in a thin straight line with the brush provided, but for me it dries relatively quickly and is a nice bold black.
I feel that it lasts quite long, except for my inner corners where i have noticed that it doesn't hold as well.

it is quite hard to remove, I use the Swisse olive leaf cleansing gel in the shower and it does get most of the product off, however I am left to scrub afterwards out of the shower as it leaves black marks around my eyes, and there is still a faint trace of the liner on my eyelids.