Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pot

3.8

TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CERESIN, NYLON-12, OZOKERITE, TALC, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA SILYLATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PROPYLPARABEN, SILICA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TIN OXIDE, [May Contain/ /-: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CARMINE (CI 75470), IRON OXIDES (IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)].

on 3/27/2015 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this gel liner on a sale at asos.com for 6,99 euros and I have to say that I am loving it! I've been using it for the past 2 months on a daily basis and there's still so much product left I think it would last at least for a year!! So far it hasn't dried out at all even though it comes in a plastic jar (and not a glass one like mac).

Packaging: As mentioned above the product comes in a plastic jar with a plastic lid that doesn't look or feel cheap at all. It contains 2.4g or 0.085 oz of product. It also comes with a brush but I've been using it along with the silicone liner brush by Real Techniques and I think I found my HG combo for the perfect wing!!

Product: Product is buttery soft, really creamy and easy to apply. It dries pretty fast, has a lovely matte finish and stays put ALL day long. I even slept once with it on and it didn't move at all! It has no strong smell, it is very pigmented, it hasn't caused me any kind of allergic reaction or annoyance to my eyes or my contact lenses, it doesn't smear or transfer or gather in the inner corner despite my really OILY eyelids, it does not flake, it is easy to remove before sleep using any makeup remover, all in all it's perfect!! Plus it's not expensive at all compared to other liners I've used before (stila, pixi).

Conclusion: This is a winner for me! I love the final result I get when using it with RT's silicone brush. Given the fairly low price I am pretty sure I will repurchase if I ever run out!!!!

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I actually found this gel liner dried out quickly in the packaging and tugged on my eyelids. I thought it was difficult to work with and it was impossible to do a nice winged liner look. The only other gel liner I've used is the Maybelline one- which I just purchased to replace this one, even though I'm barely halfway done with it.

I didn't care much for the brush- I like using tiny brushes for liner- but I have used it for other purposes.

on 2/16/2015 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I've always used liquid eyeliner never really used anything else, then I tried the (rimmel scandaleyes waterproof gel eyeliner pot) and I fell in love with it , it applies amazingly smooth & doesn't dry or crack. When they say it's waterproof there not lying , it really stays on for 24 hours it's perfect for a night out it doesn't run or smudge I really love this product I hope this was helpful.

on 2/12/2015 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

So I had almost given up on gel eyeliners and then I tried this one. In the past, I've used L'Oréal, Essence and Maybelline. The Essence one is quite good actually, the only thing is that it dries up. The other two I hated because they smudge, don't last all day and dry up quickly. This Rimmel one is amazing because it doesn't dry up, lasts all day and doesn't usually smudge. The only reason why this smudges for me is because I have very watery eyes, and thus I'm constantly wiping the tears away.

Pros:
- great price
- long lasting
-smudge free (unless your eyes are watery- but then your doomed for most eyeliners anyways lol)
- doesn't dry up
-great formula.

I don't think I have any cons haha, hope this helped!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I have this in Black and Brown but I like Black better for when I have strip lashes on. This black is very pigmented but not too cool or ashy for my NC40 skintone. It's creamy and spreadable and lasts all day. It's matte, so it conceals the band of the lashes well. The brush is a little cheap and the bristles are kind of rough, but I'll probably just buy a different brush.

I don't really like pot eyeliners because they're not as convenient as pencils, but I love that this product will probably last me a year because of how pigmented it is. You need only a tiny bit per eye. Definitely recommend!

on 12/22/2014 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing product one of the best gel eyeliners i have for my skin tone . excellent staying power , amazing ......love this product

on 11/17/2014 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product. I previously tried maybellines gel liner but I found it SO dry & difficult to apply. This one is much smoother & easier to get a fine line. I don't use the brush supplied so can't comment on that (I use a Mac liner brush). I didn't have any issues with transfer & it stayed put for 10 hrs, even after dancing. Will definitely repurchase.

on 11/10/2014 11:24:00 PM

This product is my everything! Since I have non-oily lids, this works for me. Application is so easy and smooth. I was always afraid of my eyeliner smudging but this never smudges if you don't touch it. Depending on the weather, this doesn't last long. For $4-6 this product is amazing! Although I don't recommend taking a nap while you have these on!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

The rates might be confusing but this gel eyeliner is actually really good. Just make sure that when you buy it, you buy a makeup remover along with it. Bruh this is so hard to take off with just regular soap and water. My eye is rubbed raw :( That's the ONLY major con but what I really like is that it's matte and WILL stay on throughout the day. Also the gel is nice, dark and thick. :)

on 10/31/2014 12:52:00 PM

This was the first gel liner I ever used. I love that its waterproof, and super duper black. However, those are the only things I really love about it. It's really thick, and takes forever to dry, so I end up with smears and smudges and having to fix it. The brush is not my favortie. It's incredibly hard to make a smooth straight line with it. I wear a lot of eyeliner, and this stuff does not layer well. It literally removes product that you've already applied when you layer it, then you end up with translucent spots in your line, and have to pat the product on those spots, and then wait for it to dry. Not good.