November 24, 2014 | 1127 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - ScandalEyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pot

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2014 1:43:00 AM More reviews by MaisieF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. I previously tried maybellines gel liner but I found it SO dry & difficult to apply. This one is much smoother & easier to get a fine line. I don't use the brush supplied so can't comment on that (I use a Mac liner brush). I didn't have any issues with transfer & it stayed put for 10 hrs, even after dancing. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by venicechan

This product is my everything! Since I have non-oily lids, this works for me. Application is so easy and smooth. I was always afraid of my eyeliner smudging but this never smudges if you don't touch it. Depending on the weather, this doesn't last long. For $4-6 this product is amazing! Although I don't recommend taking a nap while you have these on!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by PizzaFacethe4th

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The rates might be confusing but this gel eyeliner is actually really good. Just make sure that when you buy it, you buy a makeup remover along with it. Bruh this is so hard to take off with just regular soap and water. My eye is rubbed raw :( That's the ONLY major con but what I really like is that it's matte and WILL stay on throughout the day. Also the gel is nice, dark and thick. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by karliemoore17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was the first gel liner I ever used. I love that its waterproof, and super duper black. However, those are the only things I really love about it. It's really thick, and takes forever to dry, so I end up with smears and smudges and having to fix it. The brush is not my favortie. It's incredibly hard to make a smooth straight line with it. I wear a lot of eyeliner, and this stuff does not layer well. It literally removes product that you've already applied when you layer it, then you end up with translucent spots in your line, and have to pat the product on those spots, and then wait for it to dry. Not good.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2014 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Hi90girl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To begin, I found this product at walmart for about $5- $6. It comes with a nice skinny brush with super thick bristles for a precise application. I love it. The gel eyeliner I bought was the one in blue. It's extremely pigmented. Be careful when applying, cause if you mess up.. It will be hard to remove. It's definitely water proof and it lasts all day without anything on top or underneath. The blue colour it self is a super flattering dark shade and its a little ahimmery. My only complaint is the pot, as it's a little too small:(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by xoJemz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this eyeliner. *I only use eyeliner on my lids - not my waterline or bottom lash line.* My favorite eyeliner before this was the 'Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Creamliner' but it got discontinued - I can only find it online on certain websites. I would have bought it online but I didn't want to pay for shipping. The PF (Physician's Formula) eyeliner is around $10 plus $5-ish for shipping? I might as well get a high-end eyeliner and since it's a trio (comes with 3 colors - black and 2 complimentary colors depending on what you get) and I only use the black eyeliner.... those are 2 colors that I waste and just throw out so I'm throwing away money.
Anyway! Thank God I gave this Rimmel eyeliner a shot before dishing out $15+ online on my previous favorite eyeliner. The black is very black (pretty sure not the blackest but definitely black enough) and it's creamy. The staying power is actually better than the PF one so that made me even happier with my purchase. It can definitely last 12+ hours as long as you're not rubbing your eyes the whole day. It doesn't smudge on me. When it goes away, it just fades like the PF eyeliner and that's a good thing for me so I don't have to worry about smudges around my eye area. Also, it is around $5 so I save more money in the long run since I'm not paying $10 for 3 eyeliners anymore then throwing out eyeliners I don't want. I don't use the brush that comes with it - I have an ELF angled eyeliner brush that I bought at Target for $3 more than a year ago. The brush that comes with it is too thick for me.
***I've also tried the Essence gel eyeliner before this and I absolutely hated it. PF was my first gel eyeliner, then I tried Essence, then Rimmel. Essence was so dry and hard... I had to wet my brush to get it to kind of work decently. It was not creamy like this Rimmel one or the PF one. Then, since it was dry, it would EASILY flake off. Ugh, how embarrassing when you're out in public. The $3.99 Essence eyeliner was absolute crap. I'm sure there are other gel/cream eyeliners out there that are around that price and are not as crappy. ***

RIMMEL IS THE BEST OVERALL out of all 3 gel/cream eyeliner I have tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by mimz007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm reading previous reviews and i'm a little confused. I have not had any issues with the stay power of this liner, Infact I have issues removing it. Definitely very smooth and goes on quite easy especially with their brush! has a great colour payoff and I find you get a lot in the jar!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very good, cheap alternative to MAC's gel liner. Stays well, good pigment, the brush it comes with isn't too too bad, but I prefer to use my own. tends not to dry out as fast as other drugstore gel liners, and a few bucks cheaper too!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2014 5:22:00 AM More reviews by purgatory

I picked this up as a "starter" gel eyeliner to practise with a couple of months ago. What I can say is, while its lasting power isn't the greatest, it's fairly decent for the price. The color is strong and it goes on very smoothly. Plus, the brush is amazing for making "winged" eyes!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by tricksterfeather

My last gel eyeliner was a gift and has a 4.5 star here, but the Rimmel one I have now I honestly find it to be just as good if not better. I didn't try the brush, I just used my old gel eyeliner brush from my last one. The container is absolutely adorable I find it. Though it is a tinyyy bit pricier than the Maybelline eyestudio one (which is always out of stock so I've never tried it ):. It stays on incredibly well and doesn't budge, but you might have to scrub at it a bit with your makeup remover at the end of the day as it stays on just that well.