Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pot

3.8

TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CERESIN, NYLON-12, OZOKERITE, TALC, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA SILYLATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PROPYLPARABEN, SILICA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TIN OXIDE, [May Contain/ /-: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CARMINE (CI 75470), IRON OXIDES (IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)].

on 7/20/2015 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this eyeliner as sort of a practice tool. So i wasn't expecting much, but i have mixed views.
I have oily lids, so this product transfers onto my upper eyelids occasionally, thats the only reason I dislike this product to the extent that I wouldn't buy it again.

It is quite heavy to apply and hard to apply in a thin straight line with the brush provided, but for me it dries relatively quickly and is a nice bold black.
I feel that it lasts quite long, except for my inner corners where i have noticed that it doesn't hold as well.

it is quite hard to remove, I use the Swisse olive leaf cleansing gel in the shower and it does get most of the product off, however I am left to scrub afterwards out of the shower as it leaves black marks around my eyes, and there is still a faint trace of the liner on my eyelids.

on 7/14/2015 2:16:00 PM

Awesome!!! I have used Mac and Bobbi Brown Gel Liners. This is perfect and so affordable!

on 5/24/2015 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Not my favorite gel liner. It smudges really easily, and the color at the ends where I try to make a wing would fade in little time. The fact that it retails for $7, and E.L.F retails a similar gel liner for $1 means if I wanted a liner that I have to constantly retouch throughout the day I'd pay a dollar.

on 4/15/2015 10:36:00 AM

This is nice, my friends! I use it with the elf studio angled eyeliner brush, and it creates a nice, smooth line. Lasts a long time, washes with soap and water.

on 4/12/2015 1:11:00 PM

I rarely write reviews but this one is just freaking worth it!! 100% awesome product! It dries fast so be careful. I dont think its for the beginners because you have to work fast ! It stays all day! Vibrant black! Love it!!!

on 4/9/2015 10:06:00 PM

I was really impressed with this gel liner. I use it only to tightline my upper lash line. I was using the e.l.f. gel liner in the same way, but I found that it always smudged under my eyes - not a good look. I have been completely impressed with this Rimmel gel liner - it is very pigmented, creamy and dries quickly. By the end of the long work day, almost no smudging - super minimal. I don't use the brush it came with - prefer to use the ecotools flat eyeliner brush or the e.l.f. angled liner brush. Really happy with this purchase - plus, Rimmel always goes on sale!

on 3/27/2015 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this gel liner on a sale at asos.com for 6,99 euros and I have to say that I am loving it! I've been using it for the past 2 months on a daily basis and there's still so much product left I think it would last at least for a year!! So far it hasn't dried out at all even though it comes in a plastic jar (and not a glass one like mac).

Packaging: As mentioned above the product comes in a plastic jar with a plastic lid that doesn't look or feel cheap at all. It contains 2.4g or 0.085 oz of product. It also comes with a brush but I've been using it along with the silicone liner brush by Real Techniques and I think I found my HG combo for the perfect wing!!

Product: Product is buttery soft, really creamy and easy to apply. It dries pretty fast, has a lovely matte finish and stays put ALL day long. I even slept once with it on and it didn't move at all! It has no strong smell, it is very pigmented, it hasn't caused me any kind of allergic reaction or annoyance to my eyes or my contact lenses, it doesn't smear or transfer or gather in the inner corner despite my really OILY eyelids, it does not flake, it is easy to remove before sleep using any makeup remover, all in all it's perfect!! Plus it's not expensive at all compared to other liners I've used before (stila, pixi).

Conclusion: This is a winner for me! I love the final result I get when using it with RT's silicone brush. Given the fairly low price I am pretty sure I will repurchase if I ever run out!!!!

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I actually found this gel liner dried out quickly in the packaging and tugged on my eyelids. I thought it was difficult to work with and it was impossible to do a nice winged liner look. The only other gel liner I've used is the Maybelline one- which I just purchased to replace this one, even though I'm barely halfway done with it.

I didn't care much for the brush- I like using tiny brushes for liner- but I have used it for other purposes.

on 2/16/2015 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I've always used liquid eyeliner never really used anything else, then I tried the (rimmel scandaleyes waterproof gel eyeliner pot) and I fell in love with it , it applies amazingly smooth & doesn't dry or crack. When they say it's waterproof there not lying , it really stays on for 24 hours it's perfect for a night out it doesn't run or smudge I really love this product I hope this was helpful.

on 2/12/2015 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

So I had almost given up on gel eyeliners and then I tried this one. In the past, I've used L'Oréal, Essence and Maybelline. The Essence one is quite good actually, the only thing is that it dries up. The other two I hated because they smudge, don't last all day and dry up quickly. This Rimmel one is amazing because it doesn't dry up, lasts all day and doesn't usually smudge. The only reason why this smudges for me is because I have very watery eyes, and thus I'm constantly wiping the tears away.

Pros:
- great price
- long lasting
-smudge free (unless your eyes are watery- but then your doomed for most eyeliners anyways lol)
- doesn't dry up
-great formula.

I don't think I have any cons haha, hope this helped!