December 18, 2014 | 992 users online

Eye Shadow - Giorgio Armani - Giorgio Armani Eye Shadow #29

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2003 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Marianne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Completely disappointed by the e/s in the Winter 2002 collection. The glitter just looks terribly out of place... the colors and textures are lovely, this one was a nice medium brown. But the glitter was sooo huge, and it fell off immediately. Prefer UD for glittery colors.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2002 7:28:00 PM More reviews by drbeebee52

Giorgio Armani has come out with some new eyeshadows w glitter in them. Somehow I thought they would look shimmery on the eyes, so I was shocked to see little pieces of glitter falling all over my face with the application of this otherwise very pretty, medium brown shadow. Within seconds I was trying to remove the glitter from my cheeks, and as of tonight, some 10 hours after application, I still see random glitter flecks where I don't want them. Alas, a loser product from Armani. But then, there are those who like glitter on their eyes, like my daughter! So I shall give her a gift. But unless you like uncontrollable glitter, stick with the gorgeous regular Armani eye shadows!