October 26, 2014 | 1037 users online

Hair Treatments - Organix - Biotin & Collagen Weightless Healing Oil Treatment

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2014 3:13:00 AM More reviews by Neophiliac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this product for several weeks with high hopes for a protein product. With this Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Weightless Healing Oil Treatment you get what you pay for - economical but ineffective. The only difference is it adds shine to your hair, which you could easily get with olive or coconut oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by crisischris327

This product is amazing!!! I have low porosity curly hair which loves this product. It is light weight and nourishing!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by katiegreeneyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I only review products that I love and this is a new favorite. A few years ago, my Moroccan Oil habit was getting too expensive and I decided to try other oil options. After trying too many oil's to count, I stumbled upon the Organix line (now goes by Ogx) at my local Walmart. I tried the Argan Oil treatment with great results and have used it faithfully for the past 2 years. When I was stocking up the other day I noticed a new oil in their product line and this is it. After 1 week of using it I am in love! It is so lightweight, and doesn't give me greasy roots after 2 days of not washing. It smells sweet like candy, makes my hair shiny and so SO soft and made flat ironing my long curly hair a breeze. I have no residue or build up and I only wash my hair every 3 days. Price was $5.64 for a bottle that will last me 2 months.