Organix Biotin & Collagen Weightless Healing Oil Treatment

4.3

on 11/18/2014 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Whoa! This is a wonderful, soothing oil treatment for dry and brittle hair. I didn't have high hopes for this product--it's an oil, after all--I expected it to weigh down my hair and make it very greasy. Nope! It adds shine, tames frizz, and deeply nourishes my chemical-treated hair. You only need a very little bit so it'll last a long time.

on 8/4/2014 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I tried this product for several weeks with high hopes for a protein product. With this Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Weightless Healing Oil Treatment you get what you pay for - economical but ineffective. The only difference is it adds shine to your hair, which you could easily get with olive or coconut oil.

This product is amazing!!! I have low porosity curly hair which loves this product. It is light weight and nourishing!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I only review products that I love and this is a new favorite. A few years ago, my Moroccan Oil habit was getting too expensive and I decided to try other oil options. After trying too many oil's to count, I stumbled upon the Organix line (now goes by Ogx) at my local Walmart. I tried the Argan Oil treatment with great results and have used it faithfully for the past 2 years. When I was stocking up the other day I noticed a new oil in their product line and this is it. After 1 week of using it I am in love! It is so lightweight, and doesn't give me greasy roots after 2 days of not washing. It smells sweet like candy, makes my hair shiny and so SO soft and made flat ironing my long curly hair a breeze. I have no residue or build up and I only wash my hair every 3 days. Price was $5.64 for a bottle that will last me 2 months.