September 2, 2014 | 1842 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Cabana Queen

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by kh027

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I picked this up in a Walgreen's sale bin for $1 this spring. I have a thing for limited edition Revlon, so I picked it up.

I needed three coats for full opacity. I got the usual wear (for me) of a Revlon -- a few days before chipping and obvious tipwear.

I don't know if this is still floating around, but it is a beautiful blue/silver shade. Grab it if you see it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Cabana Queen is a pretty pale blue gray creme with opalescent silvery blue-green shimmer that was released with the Haute Tropics collection for 2013. I picked this beauty up for half price when all the stores had their annual January makeup clearance sales. I don't know why this hadn't caught my eye sooner as this is one gorgeous polish. It's a moonlit icy cool gray that has an iridescent blue/silver/green shimmer and inner glow reminiscent of a moonstone or opal. The formula is a little tricky but managable and while it goes on a bit streaky with 3 coats it did even out for a beautiful manicure. This has an opalescent bluish greenish cast to it and reminds me of moonlight. This is a great color on me and it makes my fair skin look creamy and warm and I really like how this turned out. I wore this for 2 days on it's own and then I ended up doing some nail art over it and while it was really nice all by itself, it really shines as a base for some art. The pale gray color pops against the contrast of the design I stamped and I am loving this polish sooo much right now, aaand bonus that I got it for less than 2 dollars! I can see myself using this up.