October 24, 2014 | 2036 users online

Shampoo - Creme of Nature - Argan Oil Sulfate Free Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 6:39:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I absolutely love this shampoo. It gets my hair totally clean without ever leaving it stripped, plus my hair is left soft to the touch after I use it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Meh on the smell, but excellent product for the price. I alternate between this and the curls unleashed shampoos; I'm white as white can be but I have seriously unruly curly hair. The ethnic hair care section is my saving grace, and sulfate free products help not to leach the color from my hair ( natural redhead enhanced by Aveda madder root cond).
Best points: frizz is kept to a minimum, hair feels clean but not stripped, no residue, curls are defined and it isn't a nightmare to comb through after. The price is very inexpensive at around $5 at mass market stores.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by emmjaepenniman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used this shampoo twice on my relaxed hair. The label says it will hydrate and detangle and it does. I enjoy the smell and I like how it doesn't leave your hair feeling stripped.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by Butter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After going to Walgreens for some girly things, I decided to look for a sulfate free shampoo. After seeing nothing but L'Oreal (which I heard sucked) and some pricey salon brands, I decided to look at the ethnic section, and low and behold there was a Crème Of Nature sulfate free shampoo with argan oil. Jackpot.

The next day I tried it. It smelled a little chemically and felt slimy. Hmmm. But it made my hair feel so soft. I didn't need conditioner. My brush slid through my long straight color treated hair as opposed to the multiple tangles I'd normally have without my trusty CVS brand conditioner (that review is next) and when it dried (Florida girls don't need hair dryers) my locks felt like silk. Soft and smooth.

Im on my 2nd bottle thanks to me leaving my first one at a hotel. But I did buy again, and I will buy it a 3rd time too. ;)