July 30, 2014 | 2182 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Oily Skin Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2014 5:03:00 AM More reviews by Amyycs

I brought this after using Proactive for several years, initially I broke it with big painful pimples. I considered this was just apart of the transition of skin care and my face eventually cleared up. I've been using the product for close to two months now but I had to stop! I found I had an increased about of small pimples and blackheads in my T-zone and then some rather nasty pimples appeared on my chin.
I really wanted to like the product but it just didn't work for me, hopefully it does for you

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Sherrywijaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This doesnt really soak the oil in,it cleanses skin without removing or taking in any oil,i guess it shouldve been for normal skin,,i dont use moisturizer after this because my skin is very oily

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by Louiserm97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 5:57:00 AM More reviews by xxsaphxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great cleanser for my oily skin! Cleared up my skin so well (in conjunction with Cetaphil's Daily Moisturizer and Benzac AC 2.5% gel). Great product Cetaphil!