December 22, 2014 | 976 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Nude Lust (920)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Cestsibon

This is a very nice neutral nude. I did not find falling on overly cool or warm side on my skin tone which is light/med warm. It's uncomplicated and totally wearable and looks especially fab with a smoky eye look. I do like a liner with it to give it a little extra umph. I don't think I'd try it with a no make-up look since that's not what this look is about for my skin tone anyway. The scent is good, but not great; but then again this is not $20+ either so can't complain too much about that. It's certainly not offensive or overly perfumed. It's like a mild vanilla. It has pretty good staying power as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

This colour is pretty much exact to 'tantalizing taupe 725' which was released here in NZ - however I have got a hold of one of each and this shade is just a fraction more peachy than the taupe and hence a tad more wearable than the taupe though I love both - such amazing pale nudes for fair skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by cameo98

I absolutely love this lipstick. It doesn't even look like I'm wearing any makeup! It's soo natural looking.

The applied color is a natural-looking nude. It isn't a fair skin color nude; it covers up my naturally pinkish-red lips by making them into a natural shade of nude, slightly darker than my fair skin.

If you are looking for a completely nude--and I mean NUDE---lipstick, try the Maybelline color in 910 Bare All. I also have this color and it is completely NUDE and blends great with fair to medium skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nude Lust is a very pretty pinkish beige shade. It is more wearable on my lips than "blushing beige" which was too pale pink for me. This shade is more fitting to my yellow toned skin and not as pale. Again it's creamy and feels great on the lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nude lust is a medium creamy nude lipstick. It goes well on the application,it last fairly long. It brings a nice soft nude lip color to the lips! Annabelle nude lip liner would be great with it! Love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by NatalieJ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This was truly awful on me. One little tube of lipstick managed to pull all of the color out of my face and make me look like death warmed over - too light and too beige for my skintone. Loved the texture, though, which is the only reason I'm giving it two stars.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by jillmg89

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I was very excited to try The Buffs collection by Maybelline because I love the nude lip look. My first purchase from the collection was Truffle Tease (930). Truffle Tease on my skin/lip tone turned out to be a very neutral pinkish/beige color. Nude Lust on me is more of a pastel pinkish/beige, for more of the "Buff" look (as shown in my photos).

I think each color in this collection will look different on everyone, depending on their skin tone. The two colors that I reviewed are more on the "toned down" side of the palate, as you can find a more dramatic "Buff" look with some of the other color choices. As mentioned in my review for Truffle Tease, you can use clear or pink gloss, or lip liner, to change the final result of the color, depending on the effect that you are trying to achieve. I find this lipstick to be very creamy and moisturizing and I will definitely stick with this collection for a while.