July 29, 2014 | 2067 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Nude Lust (920)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nude lust is a medium creamy nude lipstick. It goes well on the application,it last fairly long. It brings a nice soft nude lip color to the lips! Annabelle nude lip liner would be great with it! Love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by NatalieJ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This was truly awful on me. One little tube of lipstick managed to pull all of the color out of my face and make me look like death warmed over - too light and too beige for my skintone. Loved the texture, though, which is the only reason I'm giving it two stars.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by jillmg89

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I was very excited to try The Buffs collection by Maybelline because I love the nude lip look. My first purchase from the collection was Truffle Tease (930). Truffle Tease on my skin/lip tone turned out to be a very neutral pinkish/beige color. Nude Lust on me is more of a pastel pinkish/beige, for more of the "Buff" look (as shown in my photos).

I think each color in this collection will look different on everyone, depending on their skin tone. The two colors that I reviewed are more on the "toned down" side of the palate, as you can find a more dramatic "Buff" look with some of the other color choices. As mentioned in my review for Truffle Tease, you can use clear or pink gloss, or lip liner, to change the final result of the color, depending on the effect that you are trying to achieve. I find this lipstick to be very creamy and moisturizing and I will definitely stick with this collection for a while.