October 21, 2014 | 1736 users online

Gels/Soaps - The Body Shop - Brazil Nut Shower Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by CatherineElizabeth90

Although I normally buy the the more 'soapy' as opposed to 'creamy' body washes due to my oily skin type I couldn't resist buying this body wash/cream! Cannot imagine a better smell ever! Sooo beautiful, will most definitely be buying again, even if not the soap, body butter, hand cream, anything! Just so I can smell it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 4:53:00 AM More reviews by Burma76

How are there not more reviews of this?? OMG the smell is divine. Chocolatey, nutty, with hints of vanilla and caramel. Yum! On the side it noted that it is not suitable for consumption and I can totally understand why. It works well as a shower cream. Gets you clean without drying out your skin. A delight every morning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

This smells divine, sweet and creamy with chocolate, caramel and vanilla. This also lathers really well and you really don't need to use much at all.

I can sometimes be sensitive to fragrance in products (Philosophy bath products give me a terrible rash) but I have had no sensitivity to this one at all and it didn't dry out my already-dry skin either. I just wish the fragrance would last longer but there are loads of products in this range that do last (I adore the Brazil Nut Eau de Toilette as that really lasts too.)

I got this for $5.00 online as part of a promotion, and for that price it is a bargain! Love it and will definitely repurchase.