Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion

3.6

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CETYL PEG/PPG- 10/1 DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, NIACINAMIDE, ACRYLATES/ETHYLHEXYL ACRYLATE/DIMETHICONE METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, MOTHER OF PEARL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, STEARIC ACID, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ADENOSINE, ALCOHOL, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), FRAGRANCE

on 6/28/2015 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my first ever cushion and I dont like it much.
I have medium warm/ yellow undertone skin, combination: oily in my T zone and dry patch on my cheeks.
this doesnt work well on my face. I use number 23.It cakes right away even I had used moisturizer, primer. I have given it many try but I must say it doesnt work.
So I tried a oil control volcanic mask from Innisfree. And it just magically works. So I have to use a process: the mask once a week, cleanser, moisturizer, primer and then the cushion. But I works and gives me a lot more natural skin.
it has a light medium coverage, too light for my skin shades, not long lasting ( 3 -4 hours, i live in tropical country)
Well, it is not so good nor too bad. But I'm done with it. Never repurchase.

on 6/24/2015 4:18:00 PM

This is my first bb cushion purchase ever, kind of a whim purchase from oo35mm. But I mainly really like it! I'm very pale and I bought the lightest color, it makes my skin look really even and bright. My only issue is it creased a tiny bit for me around my nasolabial lines which isn't an area I've ever had makeup crease for me... But the creasing wasn't a recurring problem, it just happened right after first application.. after I fix it it seems to be fine.

I like that it comes with spf 50, but I really dont think it goes on thick enough to be used as your only sun protection which is something people should consider. I wear sun protection underneath this.

on 5/10/2015 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

good for people with minimal blemishes, natural looking coverage.

on 4/19/2015 6:13:00 PM

The product should work well for someone with normal to oily skin, just not dry skin. On the days I've dry skin, I've to make sure I moisturize well before I use this BB cushion. Otherwise, my face might look dry. And, during the day, I need a spray mist so that my skin doesn't start looking dry. I purchased a moist version of this BB Cream for next time.

The color is nice and does not oxidize into an orange shade, as I've encountered with some BB creams I purchased in the US. Since I was afraid of oxidizing, I went for N02, the lightest of the 3 shades available. It's a little gray/light, but after a while it blends in with my natural skin tone and looks very natural. In fact, my colleague thought I had a bare face when I started using this BB cream.

Lastly, the BB cream smells really nice! It doesn't linger but smells cute when applying.
My cousin in Korea told me that high school girls like Etude House so I should try a more mature brand, but I like it anyway and plan to repurchase.

This is a simple BB Cushion that serves as a BB cream that I can take with me to my office and touch up during the day if I need to. I've encountered disasters when I tried carrying a BB cream tubes. The cushion is so much more convenient!

on 4/9/2015 4:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Have tried this because there was many good reviews on it.
I took it to holiday in the winter, but i think it's just didn't work good on me.
The texture is just like foundation but it already placed in cushion type.
I don't like the non-coverage, non-sweatproof and not friendly to dry skin, after several hours it just melt into your skin. When i compare to another Amore Pacific is just categorized "OK". I think the price is also cheap, so i won't complain.
If you apply it thicker, it will become cakey on the result.
I don't see any difference compare to BB.
It will better in result after you apply CC cream Etude House-Glow before it, i heard it from the Etude salesgirl and make sure your skin is already well-moisture before put them together.
This is good when you are in your early 20's

on 3/22/2015 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
- Medium-high coverage
- Not too expensive (First time purchase: ~$18. after that you only need to buy refill ~$12 and reuse the case)
- Pretty finish, make your skin look flawless and brighten your skin
- Whitening + Wrinkle Care + UV Protection (according to their advertisement)
- SPF 50+ , don't even need to put on sunblock XD
- Does not get patchy or cakey after multiple layers
CONS:
- Okay sebum control, if I don't apply powder, my face looks like diamond (shine bright like a diamond~~~). Powder makes the matte lasts a bit longer. But if you don't have oily skin then this should not be an issue
- Oxidized, the color changes to be a bit more yellow after a while, probably like after 4 hours :/ Not very noticeable though
- Not a lot of shade options, mostly for light skin
For more information, please check out http://nytbeautyreviews.blogspot.com/2015/03/i-etude-house-precious-mineral-any.html

on 3/10/2015 9:08:00 AM

I got this as a sample and immediately fell in love with the product and bought one myself. Coverage is medium to full and very buildable. I was concerned at first if this will break me out (as Etude House bb creams gave me breakout before), however surprisingly it was a good match for my oily skin. It oxidized pretty well and also I am impressed by its staying power - I literally didnt need any powder touch up for 12 hours.
Although there's somehow a sticky feel after applying so that's why I set it with powder to set it. Comfortable when worn, I also like the subtle dewy effect it gives the face. There's a slight fragrance as well which I think is not at all distracting and in fact very pleasant. The sample I got was Natural Beige but I bought Honey Beige as Natural Beige is too white for my complexion - I am a MAC NC25 or Shu Uemura 554 in shade. I dab a little of the product on key areas using the provided sponge then use a foundation brush to blend it all over the face. Using too much of the product is too heavy for me and face seems to be shouting 'hey I am wearing makeup!'. A little of this product goes a long way for me!

on 2/20/2015 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

My bad for purchasing the wrong and lighter shade. This product made me broke out, and instead of covering my blackheads and whiteheads, it even emphasized it! It doesn't give that natural look and is just a waste of money.

on 2/1/2015 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I haven't tried any other cushion foundation, but I'm SO impressed by this! I'm not sure if it's the non-absorbing puff or the product itself, but it's super easy to apply and has a gorgeus airbrush semi-matte finish. Coverage is buildable and pretty good, IMO. One full push covers half of your face. Since I don't like wearing foundation or heavy coverage at all, I have to work with a really small amount in order to get the coverage I want.

I'm NC30 and got this in the darkest shade W24 Honey Beige, which is really not that dark. When I first apply it it looks too light (I'd say NC20ish, although it has a neutral undertone), but it does oxidize after a while and looks more like my shade.

I have sensitive oily skin and even though this feels a bit sticky at first, it's not as dewy as most Korean makeup. I usually set this with powder, but it's rather comfortable on the skin on its own, especially if you use a primer. It does accentuate dry spots, just like every other makeup out there, so make sure you moisturize beforehand.

I've been reaching for this a lot due to its practility and how fast and easy it applies. Packaging is adorable and for such a good quality product the price is a steal. Still, I'm taking a lippie off for the very limited color range (I don't think this would suit anyone darker than NC30) - yes I know that Etude is Korean brand, but even so.

Even though I'm loving it right now, I'll probably try a different cushion next (I heard Laneige Pore Control has a darker shade that might suit me better).

on 11/26/2014 2:47:00 AM

This is a good product. Plus point for the packaging and smell of the product. This product conveniently cover my flaws on my face and save me a lot of time to blend it on my face! It smells good and it does not affect my sensitive skin.

As for the cons for this product, after few hrs my flaws start to show. And only comes with three shades, I wish they release more shades so that it can match users' skin tone better. Other than that this product deserve 4 stars.