September 30, 2014 | 1612 users online

Foundations - Etude - Precious Mineral Any Cushion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Flowrin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm using this product for months and It's alright product, My skin is tan with warm undertone, so I choose the darkest shade from this product, w24, but my mistake I bought the refill too but the shade is w13! (Yes it's from different seller)
At first I thought that maybe the difference isn't that bad, but when I tried the w24, it's too white for me, but still natural unlike the regular Etude precious BB cream, ok so I think I won't use the refill lol
Despite the shade that doesn't really match (well almost all korean product is too white for tan skin) the texture is liquidy, not creamy like the regular precious bb cream, it absorbs quickly and give me slight dewy finish, this product stay in my face for 4-5 hours and after that I need to retouch it.
Althought if I use this everyday maybe it will last for 1-2 month(s), because of the small size (15 gr anyone?)
What I don't like is I used this everyday it broke me out, my skin becomes red and I have small acnes that hurt so much so I used this 3-4 times per week. Yes my skin is sensitive
The puff is kinda make me nervous because it's dirty quickly and hard to wash
Repurchase? I don't think so, I don't like cushion bb type, because it's too pricey for 15 gr bb cream and I think if I use bb cream I would stay in the tube packaging

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by ewon8413

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this product, this was my HG for a long while (I think for about a year)!

It's good for normal-combo skins since it does help lock the moisture into the skin, but it also has a sebum catching ability, not causing you to look oily. It has a high SPF of 50/PA +++ which I think is pheneomal and the packaging of this is so compact. It's truly the ONLY product I can touch up at with such ease, such versatility, and I can use anytime, anywhere. On vacation with the family, for a night performance or a party, for school or to work, this product is so amazing! No blending required and the sponge doesn't absorb any of the product. You can wash it daily right after makeup application and it will be dry by the next use.

It's whitening, has sunscreen, is a BB, is moisturizing, and catches your oil so it's makeup, sunscreen, moisturizer, powder, primer and whitening base in one lightweight, anywhere, anytime, and medium coverage compact.

Thing with this is that you can cake it up if you use too much of it, so I wouldn't suggest that, but with a gentle hand, this can be your new favourite foundation. Shades are limited as it is Etude House, a Korean makeup brand, but if you fit under the three different skin shades they provide, then you will be a happy costumer! It's from Korea so I had to buy it from Gmarket through sea, which actually took about a month or two (which was disappointing) and it was around an average pricing (17 dollars CA) so it's really good all around.

Love this product and it will be ideal for high schoolers or teens who are starting out with makeup as it is so compact, versatile, and so easy to maintain while balancing the skin type, the skin TONE, and feeling/looking great like you have nothing on!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by oclbgirl

I was disappointed that this didn't work for me. It has so many awesome features, but my skin is just too oily for this type of product.

Pros
- easy to apply
- SPF 50
- medium finish, but buildable to a heavier coverage

Cons
- limited color selection
- wears off very quickly

It provides a dewy finish and when first applied looked great on me but after about 2 hours, much of it had started to disappear on the center of my face. I've also had a few clogged pores in the days after I started using it. I'm not sure if it is the cushion foundation, or something else.

I think this would work great for someone with fair to light skin tone and a combo skin type.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by SSacrebleu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I also have mixed feeling about this. Mostly due to the wrong shade that I picked (W13) too dark and too strong undertone for me.
It comes in a pretty compact, has big mirror and a puff. First of all, I kind of love the concept, but the puff for me at first was awkward to use, it's quite tiny and even with my tiny little hands I had to get used to that. Anyways, you can fix here and there fast, but with application it'll take longer as sometimes I've had it go on quite patchy. If you also put too much it looks somewhat cakey/powdery and visible on skin. Initially, it goes on in a thin layer, but good coverage. I also love the high SPF and scent. I'll also definitely will try a refill in N02 and see if it differs to Precios Mineral BB in N02 Also a con is that there's only 15 gr in the refill, it goes away quite fast, but I want to try to put other foundation it it, all refills by Pacific Amore company have same shape and size.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by IloveShuUemura

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have mix feelings towards this product. Yes, the finish is pretty. I have really bright and luminous skin after applying. However, it melts easily. By mid-noon the makeup will fade.. well, the starting point is my nose. that is where I get oily easily. Probably it's just my skin. I guess I'll stick to my Shu Uemura lightbulb foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by vegamaria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

amazing !
+ gives the most airbrushed finish and looks so natural and velvety.
the texture is very light
awesome packaging , and that you can buy refill
longlasting and don't fade like most bb creams.
high spf !
buildable coverage , light - medium
affordable for the quality :)
- haven't noticed any brightening effect on my skin (yet)
it oxidizes and gets a bit darker than intended if you have fair skin (but not with primer)

would recommend to anybody :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by meanie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Etude Precious Mineral goes on sheerer than the IOPE Ex Cover Air Cushion but I actually prefer that (for reference, I usually wear tinted moisturizers or very light foundations). You can build this up for light-medium coverage with a dewy finsh. If you want something with more coverage, try the IOPE or one of the many other air cushions that are all the rage in Korea right now.

Ironically, I usually have a hard time finding Korean foundations that match my skintone b/c their shades are so white (I'm a light skinned Korean girl). The Honey Beige is probably the darkest shade I've seen in Korea and was a perfect match for my summer tanned skin. The Natural Beige is a perfect match for me in the winter. There is also a Light Beige which I imagine would be ideal for someone with the fairest skin tone.

Have already repurchased and plan on repurchasing when I run out!