Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion

3.4

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CETYL PEG/PPG- 10/1 DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, NIACINAMIDE, ACRYLATES/ETHYLHEXYL ACRYLATE/DIMETHICONE METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, MOTHER OF PEARL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, STEARIC ACID, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ADENOSINE, ALCOHOL, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), FRAGRANCE

So when i went to etude house I purchased 2 cushions. One is the precious mineral any cushion, and the other one is the magic any cushion. For the first week, it gives me a really nice coverage and I don't even need to blot for one whole day! How crazy is that? But after that, I think I need to touch up at least once (if not reapplying the cushion, blot and dust transparent powder on top). It gives me a nice dewy look. Everyone asked me what did I do to my face, what I used on my face when I use this cushion. But lately, I think it makes me oilier. Like super duper oily. And that's exactly why I stopped using this cushion. I used to love this sooooo much, but now...not really. However, I like the magic any cushion (in peach). It's almost colorless, but it brightens up my dull face and gives me a dewy finish. If you're wondering why I bought two, the salesgirl said that the magic any cushion works like a primer, and the precious mineral any cushion is the foundie. Up until now, I've repurchased my magic any cushion, but not the precious mineral any cushion.

This etude house any cushion broke me out. BADLY. I used to have pimples they were gone, but after i used this product i have acne in my cheeks the next day. The coverage of this product was really good, but it broke me out that I have to throw it away :( my skin was pimple free and acne free but after using this.. I have pimples and acnes again :(

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very limited color selection, dewy finish (it feels like it creates a wrap on top of my skin and isn't very breathable? I don't know how to describe). The product seems to run out pretty quickly but I found that flipping the cushion so the underside goes on top works really well because the foundation has just seeped to the bottom. It accentuates my dry patches quite a bit and can look cakey if I'm not careful with application. The SPF is high though and I like how portable this is (mirror and nonabsorbant sponge which is pretty cool is included). I'm not a fan of this but I can see how it can work for some people looking for a very Korean, fair, fresh, dewy look. Beware this is a very scented product and might not be good if you have sensitive skin.

I purchased Etude House Precious Mineral Moist in Light Beige. Overall I'm pretty impressed with it.

Pros:
Doesn't seep into my pores
Offers a lightweight natural finish
Gives my skin (which gets rather dry in winter) a natural lovely glow.
It has a slight scent, but smells very fresh and nice.
Offers good sun protection

Cons:
Packaging feels a bit bulky
Does not last long on my face, does not have the best adhesion. You will need to reapply a few times as your day goes, probably.
If dry skinned people don't moisturize first, it can make flakiness more noticeable

Misc:
It has a light to medium coverage and while it's slightly buildable, I would recommend wearing a concealer underneath on blemished or discolored areas. You can actually blend the concealer you use with the cushion puff if you wish, I find that gives the most natural finish.

I kinda love this product, even if I have to reapply it a few times. It sounds weird to say, but it feels so good on my face. I feel refreshed after putting it on.

I heard great things about this product. Sadly it just does not work out well for my face. The product looks to cakey on my face and does not even last that long. I would not buy this product again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my first ever cushion and I dont like it much.
I have medium warm/ yellow undertone skin, combination: oily in my T zone and dry patch on my cheeks.
this doesnt work well on my face. I use number 23.It cakes right away even I had used moisturizer, primer. I have given it many try but I must say it doesnt work.
So I tried a oil control volcanic mask from Innisfree. And it just magically works. So I have to use a process: the mask once a week, cleanser, moisturizer, primer and then the cushion. But I works and gives me a lot more natural skin.
it has a light medium coverage, too light for my skin shades, not long lasting ( 3 -4 hours, i live in tropical country)
Well, it is not so good nor too bad. But I'm done with it. Never repurchase.

EDIT: I have to edit this review and downgrade it to say that it's been giving me pimples after use. I still love the look it gives my skin when it goes on, but I can't use it every day or else it clogs my pores :(

Original Review: This is my first bb cushion purchase ever, kind of a whim purchase from oo35mm. But I mainly really like it! I'm very pale and I bought the lightest color, it makes my skin look really even and bright. My only issue is it creased a tiny bit for me around my nasolabial lines which isn't an area I've ever had makeup crease for me... But the creasing wasn't a recurring problem, it just happened right after first application.. after I fix it it seems to be fine.

I like that it comes with spf 50, but I really don't think it goes on thick enough to be used as your only sun protection which is something people should consider. I wear sun protection underneath this.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

good for people with minimal blemishes, natural looking coverage.

The product should work well for someone with normal to oily skin, just not dry skin. On the days I've dry skin, I've to make sure I moisturize well before I use this BB cushion. Otherwise, my face might look dry. And, during the day, I need a spray mist so that my skin doesn't start looking dry. I purchased a moist version of this BB Cream for next time.

The color is nice and does not oxidize into an orange shade, as I've encountered with some BB creams I purchased in the US. Since I was afraid of oxidizing, I went for N02, the lightest of the 3 shades available. It's a little gray/light, but after a while it blends in with my natural skin tone and looks very natural. In fact, my colleague thought I had a bare face when I started using this BB cream.

Lastly, the BB cream smells really nice! It doesn't linger but smells cute when applying.
My cousin in Korea told me that high school girls like Etude House so I should try a more mature brand, but I like it anyway and plan to repurchase.

This is a simple BB Cushion that serves as a BB cream that I can take with me to my office and touch up during the day if I need to. I've encountered disasters when I tried carrying a BB cream tubes. The cushion is so much more convenient!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Have tried this because there was many good reviews on it.
I took it to holiday in the winter, but i think it's just didn't work good on me.
The texture is just like foundation but it already placed in cushion type.
I don't like the non-coverage, non-sweatproof and not friendly to dry skin, after several hours it just melt into your skin. When i compare to another Amore Pacific is just categorized "OK". I think the price is also cheap, so i won't complain.
If you apply it thicker, it will become cakey on the result.
I don't see any difference compare to BB.
It will better in result after you apply CC cream Etude House-Glow before it, i heard it from the Etude salesgirl and make sure your skin is already well-moisture before put them together.
This is good when you are in your early 20's