November 26, 2014 | 1151 users online

Foundations - Etude - Precious Mineral Any Cushion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Yxyvonne

This is a good product. Plus point for the packaging and smell of the product. This product conveniently cover my flaws on my face and save me a lot of time to blend it on my face! It smells good and it does not affect my sensitive skin.

As for the cons for this product, after few hrs my flaws start to show. And only comes with three shades, I wish they release more shades so that it can match users' skin tone better. Other than that this product deserve 4 stars.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Flowrin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm using this product for months and It's alright product, My skin is tan with warm undertone, so I choose the darkest shade from this product, w24, but my mistake I bought the refill too but the shade is w13! (Yes it's from different seller)
At first I thought that maybe the difference isn't that bad, but when I tried the w24, it's too white for me, but still natural unlike the regular Etude precious BB cream, ok so I think I won't use the refill lol
Despite the shade that doesn't really match (well almost all korean product is too white for tan skin) the texture is liquidy, not creamy like the regular precious bb cream, it absorbs quickly and give me slight dewy finish, this product stay in my face for 4-5 hours and after that I need to retouch it.
Althought if I use this everyday maybe it will last for 1-2 month(s), because of the small size (15 gr anyone?)
What I don't like is I used this everyday it broke me out, my skin becomes red and I have small acnes that hurt so much so I used this 3-4 times per week. Yes my skin is sensitive
The puff is kinda make me nervous because it's dirty quickly and hard to wash
Repurchase? I don't think so, I don't like cushion bb type, because it's too pricey for 15 gr bb cream and I think if I use bb cream I would stay in the tube packaging

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by ewon8413

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

From the beginning, I didn't really like this. Why? I used WAY TOO MUCH OF THIS and without a primer. Now that I use a primer and that I'm getting used to the way it feels on my skin....
LOVE this stuff.

CLAIMS:
*6-in-1: foundation, moisturizer, sunscreen, oil controller, skin cooler (temperature adjusting), and whitening serum (kind of).
*ALL FITTING: skin tone fitting, coverage fitting.
*ALWAYS: ANYtime, ANYwhere, ANYone (repitition of the fitting claim above) with COMPACT case.

Etude House tends to overdo the claims, but this? They did it well. I would say that "cooling" doesn't really need to be a "claim" and more of a "bonus", but it does as it says and wakes up my skin so that's good.
High SPF. Moisturizing but definitely not oil building. Brightens the complexion (not too sure long-term since I have a lot of whitening skincare products). VERY versatile in terms of range (matches my neck, face, and hand). Coverage escalates to very high to a nice sheer tinted moisturizer.
Compact, so it's good for touch ups but I'm not that type of girl. The product is buildable so even with powder over top the first application, you can touch up the cosmetic without caking up the face.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:
*covering texture, application, etc etera.

FEELS: (love) the product is very lightweight and feels very refreshing and cooling on the skin.
SMELL: (love) unlike a lot of Korean cosmetics, this doesn't have that "floral cosmetic fragrance" that I do love and brings nostaglia, but it's not always good, especially on the face.
TEXTURE: (eh) thin but smooth and feels kind of moisturizing HOWEVER, it is kind of sticky against the skin. Never really sets.
PIGMENTATION: (love) very versatile coverage. Can really sheer it down. Even with high coverage (about four light pumps or one and a half heavy push), the underlying primer or illuminating product still shows so I LOVE that.
FINISH: (love) really depends on your skin underneath. This foundation is very manipulatable. With a very glowy base underneath, I still get that radiance over top. With my naturally combination skin, it sets to a natural finish that appears slightly matte but doesn't feel that way at all.

APPLICATION: (love) IN THE LIMELIGHT, this product is really amazing... the entire concept is genius. Push the sponge. Tap the skin. Keep tapping the skin. DONE!
MY APPLICATION PROCESS:
#1: Squish the sponge into the sponge and sponge onto the skin.
(No blending required.)

WEAR OF PRODUCT:

TIME: (somewhat love) actually, this lasts quite a long time. Really nice, I must say. With a CC underneath (Etude House Glow), it lasts for about ten hours and by itself and NOT touching my face... about eight? It completely disappears by fourteen hours, but it's good if you have a powder to touch up with.
LOOKS: (love) this covers all the dark circles, the redness around my nose, the slight pores I have, EVERYTHING! Unless you put a ton of this on, you're not going to get it seeping into lines.
WEAR: (eh) make sure you powder. If you don't, the sticky residue will destroy the makeup. Don't rub the face with clothes as it will rub off. With a powder? No. It won't and shouldn't.
REACTION: (eh) my skin doesn't react to it, it seems, so I'm cool. Doesn't exactly do anything long-term however.
REMOVAL: (love) very simple, taking it off.

THE PACKAGING:

TRAVEL: (love) compact and sturdy. I don't have to worry about it snapping or breaking open and loose. LOVE this.
SPECIFICS: (love) THE ENTIRE GENIUS IDEA OF THIS CUSHION FOUNDATION IS BEYOND HUMANE POWERS. Literally, it's the best thing that's happened to foundation ever since they developed greasepaint.
VANITY: (love) it's very simple and round... cute!

Price is okay, rounding around $18 dollars US.
Refills with one sponge are about $11 and you definitely don't need the case to function, but it's nice if you have it.
For makeup: EVERYDAY GO-TO.
For skincare: NO BENEFITS.
For dazzling up your vanity?: SIMPLISTICALLY LUXURIOUS.

(Review has been updated.)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by oclbgirl

I was disappointed that this didn't work for me. It has so many awesome features, but my skin is just too oily for this type of product.

Pros
- easy to apply
- SPF 50
- medium finish, but buildable to a heavier coverage

Cons
- limited color selection
- wears off very quickly

It provides a dewy finish and when first applied looked great on me but after about 2 hours, much of it had started to disappear on the center of my face. I've also had a few clogged pores in the days after I started using it. I'm not sure if it is the cushion foundation, or something else.

I think this would work great for someone with fair to light skin tone and a combo skin type.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by SSacrebleu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I also have mixed feeling about this. Mostly due to the wrong shade that I picked (W13) too dark and too strong undertone for me.
It comes in a pretty compact, has big mirror and a puff. First of all, I kind of love the concept, but the puff for me at first was awkward to use, it's quite tiny and even with my tiny little hands I had to get used to that. Anyways, you can fix here and there fast, but with application it'll take longer as sometimes I've had it go on quite patchy. If you also put too much it looks somewhat cakey/powdery and visible on skin. Initially, it goes on in a thin layer, but good coverage. I also love the high SPF and scent. I'll also definitely will try a refill in N02 and see if it differs to Precios Mineral BB in N02 Also a con is that there's only 15 gr in the refill, it goes away quite fast, but I want to try to put other foundation it it, all refills by Pacific Amore company have same shape and size.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by IloveShuUemura

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have mix feelings towards this product. Yes, the finish is pretty. I have really bright and luminous skin after applying. However, it melts easily. By mid-noon the makeup will fade.. well, the starting point is my nose. that is where I get oily easily. Probably it's just my skin. I guess I'll stick to my Shu Uemura lightbulb foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by vegamaria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

amazing !
+ gives the most airbrushed finish and looks so natural and velvety.
the texture is very light
awesome packaging , and that you can buy refill
longlasting and don't fade like most bb creams.
high spf !
buildable coverage , light - medium
affordable for the quality :)
- haven't noticed any brightening effect on my skin (yet)
it oxidizes and gets a bit darker than intended if you have fair skin (but not with primer)

would recommend to anybody :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by meanie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Etude Precious Mineral goes on sheerer than the IOPE Ex Cover Air Cushion but I actually prefer that (for reference, I usually wear tinted moisturizers or very light foundations). You can build this up for light-medium coverage with a dewy finsh. If you want something with more coverage, try the IOPE or one of the many other air cushions that are all the rage in Korea right now.

Ironically, I usually have a hard time finding Korean foundations that match my skintone b/c their shades are so white (I'm a light skinned Korean girl). The Honey Beige is probably the darkest shade I've seen in Korea and was a perfect match for my summer tanned skin. The Natural Beige is a perfect match for me in the winter. There is also a Light Beige which I imagine would be ideal for someone with the fairest skin tone.

Have already repurchased and plan on repurchasing when I run out!