Burt's Bees Multipurpose Ointment

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), hydrogenated castor oil, parfum (fragrance*), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, calophyllum inophyllum seed oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) butter, tocopherol, citral, citronellol, coumarin, farnesol, geraniol, limonene, linalool. * natural fragrance Read more at http://www.burtsbees.com/Baby-Bee%C2%AE-Multipurpose-Ointment/01331-00,default,pd.html#Q1sfPz14bC1QG40X.99

on 2/28/2014 10:43:00 PM

I have been using this non-stop since acquiring it a few weeks ago. It is amazing for cuticles, lips, elbows, hands, feet, especially helpful during this frigid winter season. But the reason I tracked this ointment down are the ingredients. I started off looking for a diy lash and brow serum to discover many have had good results with a combination of castor and coconut oil but found this too oily to be convenient. Realizing most non-petroleum jelly products have castor oil base, I bought this Burt's ointment which has superior ingredients [castor/ coconut/ shea/ sweet almond/ jojoba/ vitamin e] and I've since noticed a HUGE improvement in my lash growth and condition, fine lines around my eyes are diminished, and the sparse spots in my brows are filling in nicely after just a few weeks use. Very HIGHLY recommend!!!

Top Rated Lash Treatments