September 19, 2014 | 1744 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Silk Express Miracle silk leavin-in

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by barberree

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is a marketable product, given it's eye-catching name, easy spray dispenser, beautiful light floral scent, and decent price. however, it didn't moisturize or detangle my hair at all, and my hair isn't very thick (fine, thin, highlighted blonde hair, a couple inches past shoulders). i used it religiously and wanted it to work, but it's not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by 4runnergirl

HG for me!

First of all, I have bleached fine/thin hair past my shoulders. I also have an oily scalp so it is hard for me to use products without worrying about the added weight. I bought this because it was suggested to me by the girl at the supply house. I paid the licensed price which was around 9 dollars for 4oz. It will be much more expensive in stores unfortunately.

I've been using the original It's a 10 miracle leave in product for months and I absolutely love it. I was a bit skeptical of the silk express one though, because I've never used a product that actually makes my hair "silky". This one actually does! Immediately after putting it in my hair I could tell a difference. It was much softer and silkier than the original formula makes my hair. The smell is also different and quite strong but I love the fragrance. Those who are sensitive to fragrance might steer from this product.

The back of the bottle says it does 10 things instantly:
7. Instant detangler
8. Ultra moisturizing
9. Glossy shine
10. Build up free

I can definitely attest to numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, and 10. My hair is insanely soft and silky. My drying time was much shorter to my surprise! Frizz is nonexistant. And it did enhance body. My hair seemed to look fuller after using. Instant detangler is an understatement, tangles virtually disappeared once I put this in my hair. And the shine is amazing. Best of all, absolutely NO BUILD UP! Cannot believe how amazing this stuff is.

I will have to use for longer to see if it actually protects color or strengthens the hair shaft. But either way I'm extremely impressed and will purchase again!