September 17, 2014 | 2095 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by KashKardashh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I Love This Product , I Love The Ways It Glides On With Ease. Little Goes A Long Way. Luckily I Had Watched Dozens Of Youtube Vids On It Before I Purchased. I Recommend That

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Radmosaic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Alas Mama Time has lightened and lessened the density of my once thick brows. That and years of plucking. But this amazing pomade used with a stiff eyebrow brush has restored my brows strong glory! A teeny dab brushed deeply onto the brow lasts forever! Till you wash it off. Amazing product and a jar will last me a lifetime it's so concentrated.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by AmbyBambi88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product!
I am naturally blonde so my eyebrows are practically see through, so I have always tinted and filled in my brows but have never found anything that gave me that perfect brow look I so wanted. I ordered dipbrow off netaporter and I was so amazed how little amount of product is needed to do both my brows, and the glass jar is wonderful.
Even though this jar will last an amazingly long time, I am going to buy a backup or two just in case it discontinues because it is my HG!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2014 6:26:00 AM More reviews by superandreables

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had high hopes for this product. I watched several videos, read dozens of blogs and reviews to make sure that it was worth it. Unfortunately, for me, it wasn't. I am super oily, and while it was easy to use, I found that it lacked the much-touted lasting power. My eyebrows stayed only for half a day! I have very sparse and barely there eyebrows. If I blot my face, my eyebrows come off! I find that they stay longer when they have hair to hold on too. Might not be the best bet for super oily gals who have little eyebrows like me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by vain_emily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have dark brown hair and eyebrows to match, so I thought if I bought this stuff a shade lighter than my hair it would be perfect. For some reason though, this stuff seemed WAY too dark and pigmented for my brows- I had to use a very VERY light hand with it, and even then my brows kind of looked clownish. I bought another one of these in taupe, which is very far from my actual color, and that worked a little better. I'm not sure why this is the case, as usually the Anastasia chocolate/dark brown colors work for me, but this did not. All I would say, try to test out the shade you're buying beforehand, because while I *do* like this product, I don't like the shade that should work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by marangi6

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

After a years' long search for eyebrow product...I found my HG!!!! It took 3 months to get my hands on this pomade. I have thin but long and unruly brows. The pomade shapes and holds them into place and fills them in for a beautiful natural or bold dramatic look. I highly recommend using the brush that is suggested for use with this product. It makes application quick and nearly perfect each time! A little goes a long way, wipe the excess on the back of the lid before applying. Concentrate the first spot away from the inner corner and use a very light hand. Practice makes perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

HG status! I have been using gel liner to define and carve my brows for about 6 months, ever since perfecting the method by watching YouTube beauty gurus and a lot of practice. You have to be careful using any kind of gel product when defining your brows else you get that dreaded "scouse brow" look - the dark, overly exaggerated, sharpie look. Its no good! Gel liner works, but you have to be very, very light with it, and it smudges. So, I decided to splurge and get the dipbrow. What a difference! It is waterproof and does not smudge at all, not even when I scratch my brow area. The look is very natural if you use a light touch. I use the Japonesque thin angled liner brush to apply. The texture is like a mouse/gel hybrid, and you only need a tiny bit to get started. In fact, I wipe my brush inside the lid, and dip back into that area when I want more product instead of dipping the brush into the pomade. Best of all, this washes off easily with soap and water. I thought $18 was a lot to spend until I realizes how little of this I use. WIth daily use, I am confident I will get at least one year, and maybe 2, out of one little pot. Chocolate is great neutral brown shade. When I swatched it in Ulta, I thought it was ashier than dark brown. They just released a new shade, though, soft brown. I wish I had gotten that one!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 6:10:00 AM More reviews by jmakena07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I just bought this at sephora for 18$following all the hype.It looks like hard jello but it soft,creamy and easy to apply.Be careful as to how much you use.At first i thought it was expensive but i realised i might stay with a whole pack for many many months.i applied a bit for an evening out..and 7 hrs later i came home it was still on looking good and fresh so it does have staying power!Even one girl commeneted about my brows&F.Y.I This has never ever happened.Dont sleep on this product girls!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by L0v3xoLost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm taking a lippie off because the staying power isn't as good as I used to think. Basically if you are doing a really hard work out a noticeable amount will fade (at least for me), and I don't have oily skin. It also seems to be drying out a little bit, so you might want to warm it up a smidge if this happens to you. Overall I am quite pleased with this product as it is very easy to use. It doesn't set too fast and you only need a small amount. Price is worth it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by mrsseay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

There are no words to describe how fantastic Dipbrow is. I will NEVER use another product on my brows!!!