December 22, 2014 | 908 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by FacesbySheriD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A little of this product goes a long way! Once you master the amount you need it c will give you the perfect, natural looking brows. The only downfall is sometimes it's not quite as dark as I like it and the next shade up is too dark, so I have to add brow gel to it. I would purchase this over and over again. Absolutely great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by cfcupcakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My go-to brow product! I was shy to try this at first because I'd been so accustomed to filling in my brows with powder. But it was cake! Easy to manipulate, stays all day, and can be used for light filling in or to create a bold, sculpted brow. I was quite pleased with the price as well, granted I work at Beauty Brands and got a small discount but I would have gladly paid the full $18. I definitely see myself repurchasing in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by chaovivi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

As a graduate student who's always on a budget, I tend to not spend big money on expensive high end makeup unless they're worth it. This product is definitely worth it.
I've been using this for 6 months now and I have yet to make a dent in the product.
I can tell it will last me for years. It is the longest lasting eyebrow product I have used so far, and most of the brow products I've used are eyeshadows, drugstore eye pencils, and brow powder.
What that being said, this product is not smudge-proof and water-proof as it claims to be. I have moderately oily skin and I do line my brows with concealer to clean them up and make them last longer. Even so, the tails of my brows are can still be easily smudged away towards the end of the day if I'm not careful with touching my face. I find that retouching my face with loose powder helps the product last longer.

Overall, would buy again unless I find something better later on.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by MeganDan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Holy eyebrows, this stuff is a God sent I swear. First off let me say I'm an oliy girl, my face gets slippery fast, but this stuff grips each hair and all the skin around it with no problems of separting or slipping off. I've never had an eyebrow thats stayed on for more then 3 hours let alone a 9 hour day. Stays on from morning well into the evening with no issues.

Lets talk colour! I have medium brown hair with hints of some red and light brown in it (naturally) so i look for a brown that has some warmth to it but I wouldnt ever go so far as to look for a red undertone. All the colours in the pods looked so dead and ashy to me that chocolate was the only colour I felt some what safe with walking out Sephora with. I've been using the two eyebrow pencils from MAC in the colours Brunette, they have no staying power what so ever so they werent exactly ideal for my skin type but they were the only ones i could find that had a nice warmth to them without the redness in them and let me just say these two colours are IDENTICAL. They're the exactly same!! I did one brow with my MAC pencils and one with my Dipbrow and I honestly couldnt find a single difference in colour.

Brushes!! Ok I have to say im not a fan of the brush they want you to buy with it, i like a clean crisp brow and the soft-medium Anastasia brush wasnt cutting it for me. I actually asked the girl at Sephora what brush she would recommend has a nice thick texture to it (without being rock hard) and she suggested the Sephora brand PRO Brow in #20. This is my HG eyebrow brush, its amazing compared to any other brush ive ever tried. It also comes with this nice little plastic case that snaps on to the end which is perfect for girls like me who like to grab there brushes and throw them in there purses without thinking "hey there might be product rubbing all over my purse" oops.

Overview: Love the colour, a nice rich warm brown, used with a light hand can make nice light brows all the way to dark sexy brows. The price is amazing $23.00 Canadian, the amount of product you need for both brows is seriously two dips into the pod, i havent even made a dent in mine and ive had it for around 2 weeks now. Staying power is shocking, super creamy, everything you could want in one little pod. If you havent given it a shot i suggest heading into your local Sephora or ordering it off the website, you wont be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by miellen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

ERMERGERD this stuff is amazing. Dipbrow has ignited an eyebrow obsession within me. I bought the chocolate because I have warm brown hair with blonde highlights; the Chocolate has a warmer undertone. Next time I might try the medium brown which looks a little bit ashier.

I used a very thin angle brush for application, like the kind that you use for gel eyeliner. The finer the better, because it will give you cleaner ends on your brows. As I saw Anastasia do in a video, I take a bit of Dipbrow and "mash it" onto the container lid to blend it into the brush. The brush should not go directly on your brows after dipping! It will look too permanent marker-y because the formula is not that different from a gel liner. Unless you're trying to achieve a specific look, of course. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by oliveyou21

I love this stuff! I will never use another eyebrow product again!

I used to use pencil eyeliners. But i would always find my brows getting smudgy in the afternoon. The Dipbrow pomade lasts literally until you take it off. The first day I wore it, I got compliments about my brows being "on point" ;)

The texture is smooth and creamy. I put a little bit on the Anastasia brush and "flatten" it on a little piece of toilet paper before applying so I get the smoothest application/straight line. Although it has taken me practice to learn...you really do not need a bunch of this product. Less is more :)

It did take me practice to get the shape down as well. When I first started wearing it I was putting on way too much, and I had the "square" corners. What I do now is line my brows on each side, fill them in lightly, and use the spoolie on the back end of my brush to bring the product out to the ends of my brows.

This is definitely worth the money. I will buy again and again. Thank you Anastasia for such an awesome eyebrow pomade :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by KashKardashh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I Love This Product , I Love The Ways It Glides On With Ease. Little Goes A Long Way. Luckily I Had Watched Dozens Of Youtube Vids On It Before I Purchased. I Recommend That

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Radmosaic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Alas Mama Time has lightened and lessened the density of my once thick brows. That and years of plucking. But this amazing pomade used with a stiff eyebrow brush has restored my brows strong glory! A teeny dab brushed deeply onto the brow lasts forever! Till you wash it off. Amazing product and a jar will last me a lifetime it's so concentrated.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by AmbyBambi88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product!
I am naturally blonde so my eyebrows are practically see through, so I have always tinted and filled in my brows but have never found anything that gave me that perfect brow look I so wanted. I ordered dipbrow off netaporter and I was so amazed how little amount of product is needed to do both my brows, and the glass jar is wonderful.
Even though this jar will last an amazingly long time, I am going to buy a backup or two just in case it discontinues because it is my HG!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2014 6:26:00 AM More reviews by superandreables

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had high hopes for this product. I watched several videos, read dozens of blogs and reviews to make sure that it was worth it. Unfortunately, for me, it wasn't. I am super oily, and while it was easy to use, I found that it lacked the much-touted lasting power. My eyebrows stayed only for half a day! I have very sparse and barely there eyebrows. If I blot my face, my eyebrows come off! I find that they stay longer when they have hair to hold on too. Might not be the best bet for super oily gals who have little eyebrows like me.