July 28, 2014 | 961 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

HG status! I have been using gel liner to define and carve my brows for about 6 months, ever since perfecting the method by watching YouTube beauty gurus and a lot of practice. You have to be careful using any kind of gel product when defining your brows else you get that dreaded "scouse brow" look - the dark, overly exaggerated, sharpie look. Its no good! Gel liner works, but you have to be very, very light with it, and it smudges. So, I decided to splurge and get the dipbrow. What a difference! It is waterproof and does not smudge at all, not even when I scratch my brow area. The look is very natural if you use a light touch. I use the Japonesque thin angled liner brush to apply. The texture is like a mouse/gel hybrid, and you only need a tiny bit to get started. In fact, I wipe my brush inside the lid, and dip back into that area when I want more product instead of dipping the brush into the pomade. Best of all, this washes off easily with soap and water. I thought $18 was a lot to spend until I realizes how little of this I use. WIth daily use, I am confident I will get at least one year, and maybe 2, out of one little pot. Chocolate is great neutral brown shade. When I swatched it in Ulta, I thought it was ashier than dark brown. They just released a new shade, though, soft brown. I wish I had gotten that one!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 6:10:00 AM More reviews by jmakena07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just bought this at sephora for 18$following all the hype.It looks like hard jello but it soft,creamy and easy to apply.Be careful as to how much you use.At first i thought it was expensive but i realised i might stay with a whole pack for many many months.i applied a bit for an evening out..and 7 hrs later i came home it was still on looking good and fresh so it does have staying power!Even one girl commeneted about my brows&F.Y.I This has never ever happened.Dont sleep on this product girls!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by L0v3xoLost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm taking a lippie off because the staying power isn't as good as I used to think. Basically if you are doing a really hard work out a noticeable amount will fade (at least for me), and I don't have oily skin. It also seems to be drying out a little bit, so you might want to warm it up a smidge if this happens to you. Overall I am quite pleased with this product as it is very easy to use. It doesn't set too fast and you only need a small amount. Price is worth it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by mrsseay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

There are no words to describe how fantastic Dipbrow is. I will NEVER use another product on my brows!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by cakefaceangie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I will never use any other eye brow product ever again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awesome. It stays on forever and it really accentuates my brows. I wear very long bangs, but this still manages to showcase my brows. I have it in Dark Chocolate, because they did not have anything lighter. I am a brunette, so it does work. I say I will buy again, probably will not need to though it is quite a bitr of product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Jskerkie

After reading all the hype reviews about this product I was excited to go out and purchase it. Sadly it wasn't what I expected. I don't know if I just had to high of an expectation because of all the rave reviews. Product is hard to work with and fades on my oily skin. Pretty standard eyebrow product in my book.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMG I've been searching and searching for a great eyebrow product at my drugstores and grocery stores because I couldn't get to a prestige makeup store for a while, but I finally went to ulta for an event and wasn't planning on buying this, but I'm so glad I did!! I was torn between this or the brow powder starter kit, but I remember on Instagram all the MUA used this on their clients so I bought this. A little goes a long way and is soooo smooth and pigmented. I apply this with my maybelline angled eye brush. It was around $18 I believe and comes in a sleek jar. It's also long lasting for sure- I put swatches of this on my hand Wednesday and it is now Saturday with it still there!! Definitely gonna repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by OliveButtercup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really like this product, I bought it after seeing lots of makeup gurus on instagram using it. I used to fill in with powder because I like the softer look. I use the Anastasia brush that the sales associate recommended to go with this product. It took me a little while to get the hang of it and practice drawing the perfect shape but I am getting much better. It's not a product you can use if you're rushing out the door on your way to work, it takes me probably 5-10 mins to achieve the perfect brow and trying to rush through it doesn't ever go well. I'm giving this product 5 stars because I like how it goes on but it's my first tinted brow pomade so not really sure how it stacks up against the others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is just so lovely- and effective. It's the real deal and not overrated.

Pros:

Goes on smoothly, applies evenly and easily- (a time saver!)

Doesn't set too quickly, which allows for contouring if necessary

Doesn't fade or move throughout the day

Color: Very natural looking

Con:

The price. However, it isn't super expensive and you get a lot for your money.

I'm glad I gave this a try. I didn't NEED another brow product but since this one is so good I'm still happy I bought it. When it's done, I'm sure I'll buy another. Yep, it's that good.