September 23, 2014 | 1034 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Loveswept EDT

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by kateST

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you like Victoria's Secret Bombshell, you will like this one. Almost identical, but a bit lighter. Fresh, feminine, nostalgic. look out for it at Marshall's- I got mine there 2 fl. Oz. edt for $20. Staying power isn't excellent, but not bad for edt.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by mladyd

I've been wearing this the last few days. It reminds me a bit of the old Burberry Classic but not nearly as warm or heavy. Unlike other Philosophy scents this one really lasts awhile on me. I just have a tiny spray bottle but I don't know that I'd purchase again, I am very fickle with fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this! Another winner from Philsophy!

My sister and I sprayed it on in Ulta when it first came out and immediately fell in love with it. It was already sold out so she went home and ordered us each the mini bottle. We both had to have it, even though we don't always agree on fragrances.

It's so fresh and cheerful. Feminine but not cloying. A perfect balance of fruit and floral that isn't too much of either, or too sweet. Light, lovely scent. Can't really describe it adequately - it just smells so great! Perfect for spring and summer.

The mini is a very reasonable $15.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by JayTeaBrew

I LOVE ITTTTTT! It smells very nice and pleasant. It's not too too strong, so it's perfect for work or a nice date.

I wear it to school (commuters smell bad) and it keeps me feeling fresh all day long. I find that if you spray it in your hair, it'll last all day, but if you spray on your skin/clothes, it will fade depending on your body chemistry.

It's hard to know if you'll like a perfume based on a review, but you can always go to Sephora and ask for a sample! They can just fill one up for you. =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Loveswept is the newest philosophy fragrance. I first smelled this when I received some post cards with fragrance samples on them from Sephora. This scent was on one of the cards. I loved the smell but I know that philosophy fragrances are notorious for not having any lasting power. I ended up buying the perfume with a body wash and lotion combo so I could layer them and make the scent last longer. I do this with my falling in love perfume and it works well. The scent is described as:
Notes:
Bergamot, Blue Violet, Lotus Blossom, Pink Jasmine, Purple Passion Fruit, Skin Musk, Creamy Amber, White Cedarwood.
Style:
Sparkling. Vibrant. Romantic.

To me, there is a nice floral scent. It's not too overpowering. I like the warm notes in this. It smells very pretty and soft. I sprayed it on my arm to test it out and 3 hours later my husband came home from work and asked me what I was wearing because he could still smell it. He loved the scent. He said I smelled like flowers. People who love Philosophy will probably be drawn to this. If you want a strong scent that lasts all day then this is not for you. I love strong perfumes like Viva La Juicy or Alien but I'm a nurse and when I'm at work, I have to smell clean and fresh. I have to think about my patients and their comfort. Philosophy is popular with medical employees because it smells good without being overpowering. I do love this scent. If you want something flowery yet fresh, then I would recommend this.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No