December 20, 2014 | 1347 users online

Lips - Mary Kay - Toffee High Profile Creme Lipstick

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2002 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Makeupcrazy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this lipstick at the same time I purchased a gloss from Mary Kay. I loved the gloss but I really dislike the lipstick. The color is awful. Almost an orangey brown;not what I expected after reading a color description. I also bought Raisinberry. I do not like this color either. Too brownish and the metallic sheen is too much. On top of not liking the colors, they are dry and have a terrible taste like soap!. Will not purchase these again in any color.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2002 3:05:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

!.------------------------ 2007 UPDATE: If I want to pay what MK wants for this I'd rather buy high end brands or even MAC and Urban Decay.---------------------------------------------UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad.--------OLD REVIEW---------This turns out to be a natural pinky color on me more than a "toffee". I expected more of a brown. (I have Med Beige skin tone with yellow undertones.) To me, this color is very plain jane but then again I am into either very nude colors or very vibrant reds. If you like a natural every day lipstick, this is it! Lipstick formula is a bit on the perfumy side but it's tolerable. Silver case is very classy!