July 25, 2014 | 1980 users online

Skincare - Face - Pure tepezcohuite serum

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Ispania

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a first impression review. By the end of the bottle it can change, but I will update.

I've been using this serum less than a week. I ordered it because my skin got irritated quite seriously. I still don't know exact reason of irritation but vit.C 20% and retin a are to blame for now.
I can't use any cream I own because of itchy face but my skin still needs hydration.
I wanted to order natural rose hip oil but ended up ordering this serum because of the description they gave on their web site.

It costs 26$ for 2oz dark brown glass bottle and free shipping.

My first impression is - I love it!
Since my skin irritated this serum doesn't cause itchiness - at this stage it's very important for me. It absorbs quickly and completely. Doesn't leave any residue. Doesn't feel greasy. I'm sure it will work great in summer time, because it's not greasy at all. Since i threw away the box don't have the list of ingredient but you can check on the web site.

As its all natural (it claims to be), it's a good choice for sensetive skin. I think I will continue buying this brand skin products.

Edit:....................... 5/13/2014
Everytime I put this serum on my skin my face turns red and burns for a couple of minutes. It contains vit. C serum and I thought it might be it but ... I use vit. C serum of the same company separately it doesn't cause any reaction.
I'm a little disappointed. The product says its good for sensetive skin but obviously it's not.
I have to add that I didn't have this reaction in the beginning.