November 1, 2014 | 733 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Numark Laboratories - Aqua Care Lotion

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by SUPAtime

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lotion! It does an amazing job smoothing and evening out skin due to it's 10% urea content. As soon as I put it on my skin feels more hydrated and softer, I assume because of the humectant properties of the urea. Over the course of a few weeks it's been smoothing out my mild KP and discoloration (urea is supposed to be an exfoliant as well). I think this is working for me even better than CeraVe SA (which has salicylic acid-- great product too). Over all my skin has been looking brighter, smoother, and more even. Really happy with the results so far!

Aqua Care is a lighter weight lotion, not quite as rich as CeraVe SA, but I would say a little heavier than the regular CeraVe lotion. It sinks in well but if you have really bad dry patches (I have a nasty one on my left elbow) you may need to apply Vaseline, Aquaphor, or some other occlusive on top to help seal in the moisture. It's fragrance free and has no smell except for a faint lotiony scent that disappears almost immediately.

The packaging is ugly and I wish it came in a larger size than the smallish 8 oz bottle, but it's ok.

One of the things I like most about this product is that they tell you how much urea is in the formula. There are other urea containing lotions out there, but it's difficult to determine how much urea they contain.

Ingredients: Urea (10%), Purified Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, may also contain Sodium Hydroxide