Living Proof Perfect hair day

3.8

Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (OFPMA), PCA Glyceryl Oleate, Behenyl Alcohol, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, IPDI/PEG-15 Soyamine Copolymer Dimer Dilinoleate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate (Thickening Agent), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-47, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glyceride, Fragrance/Parfum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I was looking for a new shampoo that was more high end and this one had good rating and I gave it a try.

I didnt really like it. The shampoo was mediocre. It didnt really keep my hair cleaner longer. My dove shampoo and conditioner does a better job. My hair didnt really feel soft and looked like it lost some shine. I didnt like the smell of it, it was pleasing the least bit. The bottle was very hard to squeeze I would drop it in the shower because I would lose my grip after squeezing it too hard. Once it got down to 1/4 of it, I threw it out. I wanted to like it but I just couldn't.

You heard it from Jackie Rudetski

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This shampoo really does give you a perfect hair day! I have very fine, wavy hair that is prone to frizz and flyaways. I always let my hair air dry, and when I use this product, I'm left with healthy looking hair! It gives me volume without frizz and a deep shine. Everything I could ask for in a shampoo, especially for the hefty price tag. The bottle says, keeps hair looking cleaner longer. I can't say if that is true because I still need to wash my hair daily with my extremely oily scalp.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my new favorite shampoo and conditioner. I had been using WEN but became concerned after reading about people complaining about excess hair loss. It did seem like I saw a lot of hair in the drain each time I shampooed, but thought as I'm getting older, maybe that was why. I bought the sample size and after 3-4 shampoos (I wash every other day) I noticed no hair in the drain. Really. The shampoo claims it will improve the condition of your hair over time, make your hair fuller, keep it cleaner longer, and make it smoother. Like the one reviewer below, I was amazed that all these claims were true for my hair. I used to have to use a dry shampoo on day 2 because my roots could look a bit greasy but no more. In the summer I tried the smoothing shampoo and that helped reduce frizz a lot but is too heavy for year round. I don't like the PHD styling product which feels like it weighs my hair down but the shampoo and conditioner are perfection for me. It also doesn't strip my color. I have been using it since early September so I feel confident that I've given it a good test. I just used my $20 off VIB discount to stock up although I think I have at least a month or two supply left. I do also use a bit of It's a 10 sprayed on my hands and smoothed over my hair which provides a little more smoothing and shine, but I used that before as well.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have a travel size version of this along with the conditioner. I went on a trip to Florida and my hair held up to the humidity. My curls remained intact without getting droopy over the course of the day and looked shiny. It also felt soft and hydrated. The shampoo leaves my scalp feeling clean. It also has a tolerable smell. The conditioner softens and has good slip and you don't need to use a lot. I would probably only get this duo if it was on sale. So far I am impressed since other LP products have been a hit or miss for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My hair loves this stuff! It has the perfect amount of hydration without leaving my hair weighed down. It softens, smooths and eliminates frizz completely. I tried the LP Restore s/c but it was far too heavy. I guess my hair isn't dry or damaged enough for the Restore formula. I also tried LP No Frizz s/c but it left my hair dry. My hair is medium textured, color treated, dry, wavy and prone to frizz. Perfect Hair Day is the perfect fit. It leaves my hair supple, manageable, shiny and frizz free. It also keeps my hair clean longer. I was washing my hair every other day but with LP I can go four days without shampooing. This means that my hair color stays fresh and bright. LP is sulfate and silicone free and the LP founders invented a new molecule that's in all their shampoos and conditioners. Whatever it is, it's definitely working for me. My hair has never looked so good. It only takes a dollop about the size of a quarter for my below shoulder length hair, which means the bottle will last quite a while. When I look in my hall closet, where the hair product FAILS go to die, I don't feel guilty about spending money for something that absolutely works. This is the first time a hair product brand has lived up to its claims. I have a good hair day nearly every day these days. My hair actually looks like the picture I took to my stylist when I last got my hair cut! Amazeballs! I definitely recommend this shampoo (and the PHD conditioner too).

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this product, but I didn't. It is over priced, especially for the amount that I had to use to get a good clean and lather. I know this shampoo is free of sulfates (making it hard to lather) but the amount of product I needed to use was crazy. I also didn't care for the smell and it didn't do much for my hair. I will not be repurchasing

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have oily skin and thus - easily greasy hair, so I was intrigued by the motto of this shampoo to make hair "cleaner, longer." This doesn't happen right away - you do have to use it for about a week before your hair acclimates to the product a little bit. It feels a little bit slimy at first (for someone who prefers the "squeaky" feeling of super-clarifying shampoos) and heavy, but once you have used it for about a week, then it does what it promises. If you can afford using this every day, it's a great product.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Very average shampoo. Warning, don't get it in your eyes, it's the only shampoo i've ever used that irritates my eyes. Even using this shampoo with the PHD conditioner isn't much better. I find it really hard getting a wide-tooth comb through my wet, long hair which i never have problems with. I use a good amount of conditioner as well. Other products I use are Joico, Aveda, Kerastase. This product seems to be drying and although once my hair is blow-dried feels good, it always feels good after a wash! I will not purchase again, especially at the price.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Heard great reviews on this shampoo, so I purchased the deluxe sample size for $10 at Ulta. I am glad that they offer this smaller trial size because after testing it out for a month -- I won't purchase the full size. I have fine hair and this shampoo didn't do anything miraculous. It felt like any other normal shampoo. Nothing special here.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this shampoo. It is the best shampoo I have ever used..ever. I use the PHD line plus the texture mist. A little about my hair: I have fine hair, but a lot of hair. I also have the kind of hair you hate washing because it looses texture, shape and life after you wash it. My hair is in generally good condition; only gets a little dry when I heat style too often. I am currently growing out my pixie so length is all over. My hair is currently not colored. My hair gets greasy around day 3; I use a dry shampoo and cond. to extend into 5 days. without washing. On to the shampoo...

I have been using this shampoo for about 3 months now. I am going to start off with the smell; I LOVE it. Even if this shampoo sucked I would buy it for the smell. It smells similar to Prada Amber IMO, and I wear that scent often so it makes a perfet layer effect. The product is a pearl colored shampoo that works into a good foamy lather. The lather feels plush in a way when I work it in. When I rinse my hair feels clean but not dry. When my hair dries (after using PHD cond. and 5-1 styling treatment) my hair is bouncy, shiny and feels smooth. I don't find this giving me tons of volume; but enough to make me not cringe washing my hair because I'll loose all the texture I need to make my pixie look good. As for the claims of "hair feels cleaner longer" I can agree with this statment. I can now stretch 4 days without washing or needing dry shampoo, before using PHD it was 2-3.

The product comes in a sleek grey and white bottle. I love the packing. Its modern and clean, just like the product itself. Also big whoo-hoo on being sulfate free. I paid $24 for 8 ox. I don't feel like I paid too much for the amount of product; You don't need much product to get your hair cleanand the results and smell are worth it in opinion. Have repurchsed and will continue to.

Top Rated Living Proof Products