July 30, 2014 | 1454 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Cleansing Cloths

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I received a sample of these cleansing cloths in my Beauty Army Box and couldn't wait to give them a try. The cloths are very soft and a decent size. I happen to know you get 25 in a package for around $7.00 to $8.00 dollars.

The cloths are nice and wet, and I was pretty happy with their performance. One cloth took off all my lipstick and non-waterproof mascara. I'm not sure how well they did with the sunscreen. It's impossible to tell. Although the directions say not to rinse, I felt like there was a bit of a film, so I went ahead and rinsed with tepid water. I might use these to remove cold cream or for A.M. or in between cleansing, but I don't think I would want to use them for my complete P.M. cleansing. Overall, these are good cleansing cloths, and I think I would purchase them if they were on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by viaustria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Cetaphil products in general and when I saw cleansing cloths on the shelf at my local Target...I was ecstatic! I purchased a 25 count package for $6.99.

These cleansing wipes were gentle on my sensitive (and mildly dry) skin. I hate the 'residue' feeling after using any kind of cleansing cloth and I did not experience that with Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Cloths. My skin feels smooth and refreshed after using this product. I didn't experience any drying, irritations, or breakouts.

The only downfall to this product is that it claims to 'thoroughly' remove makeup. The cleansing cloth removed my foundation (I use a moderate amount of liquid foundation), but I had a difficult time removing my eyeliner. I use MakeUp Forever HD eyeliner, which stays on well all day. I needed to use an eye makeup remover after using the cloth to remove a small amount of eyeliner left.

Overall, I give this product a 4/5. I read the other reviews that their cloths were dry. My cloths were not soaking wet, but wet enough to get the job done. I'm not sure if this would help, but I left the sticky seal over the wipes in addition to firmly closing the package to keep my cloths moist. I do like the fact that the wipes have a front snap closure rather than just a sticky seal.

I have not bought another package yet since I'm using up the rest of my Alba cleansing cloths. However, once those are gone, I'm going to repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 6:55:00 AM More reviews by Blackbinx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have dry/ sensitive skin (especially in the winter months) other wipes have irritated and dried out my skin more. I got the sample wipes as a bonus with the cetaphil lotion I usually buy and gave it a shot. It's amazing on my skin! No irritation and helped my dry skin! Id say it's definitely worth the $$ for the full size and I will be buying it again.
*edit*
It sucks how the reviews before me mention they aren't wet enough. Mine were VERY wet and glides along my face nicely.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by fanyfranco1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recieved this produnt complientary from Influenster.
These wipes are actually very great for my skin which has always been very sensitive. I constanly have to look for make up removers that wont burn or sting my skin and Cetaphil were great for my skin. On the downside the cloths were very dry which sucks cause besides that these are perfect.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by evluv89

I have to agree that cloths are barely wet and you have to literally rub your skin quiet hard to remove make up. However, after make up removed, my skin feels pretty clean and I've never had this effect from cleansing cloths. I use liquid foundation and i am able to remove my foundation and eye make up with this cloths. Most likely I wont repurchase it due to all the rubbing. I have very sensitive skin and I dont think all the rubbing will do any good for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by KimMonroe

I purchased these Cetaphil cleansing cloths because my skin tends to have crazy reactions to makeup removing wipes(any brand that I have tried thus far). I decided to try these to remove my makeup before cleansing. I can truly say these are a waste of money. They weren’t wet enough. They were barely even moist. I had to rub extremely hard for any makeup to be removed at all and I was still pretty much left with a face full of makeup. The cloth is pretty thin and rips easy and one side is ridged. They run about $7 for 25 wipes. I won’t repurchase.