Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream

3.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Meh.... Just meh. The dark colour made my legs look pinky-beige and it didn't moisturise or treat my skin well. It's not awful, but it's not even close to a miracle...

Ummm...did I miss something? I don't understand this product. My legs are white like Casper's ass and I bought this in the "medium-deep skin tones" just to really see if there were any color changes and nothing. It does nothing. I like it as a lotion, it's soft, my legs are smooth, it smells good but that's like the result of applying any other cheaper lotion. I don't see any BB perfecting action. I even bought a second tube thinking "ok, maybe it needs more time" and nothing. There is no color correcting, no hiding scars....I really don't get it.
So, yeah, I won't repurchase, it just didn't work for me at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very pleased with this moisurizer. I use it more often in the summer time and it makes me feel like I look much darker. Less harmful and permanent than other self tanning products.

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I love this product primarily for the scent. It's hard to describe. But I just love it. The scent stays with you for a while too.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Jergens BB Body perfecting Skin Cream has become my favorite product to use on my legs. I am too lazy to use self-tanning lotions as most of them take too long to dry before you can put on your clothes. I live in the south, and it is too hot for hosiery in the summer, but I love to wear dresses. This cream helped blur imperfections from scars and from unsightly veins - it almost appeared as if I was wearing sheer hosiery. it applied smoothly, dried between when I put it on, applied my makeup, and then got dressed, and didn't rub off on a dress with a white lining. I'm not so embarrased about how my legs look when I use this lotion on them.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I'm using the med-deep and loving it. If you remember BeneFit Flamingo Fancy (which I LOVED) this is pretty close, but with a teensy bit of self tanner. I'd love a giant size with a pump, but other than that, it's pretty perfect.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This review is for the Lighter Skin Tones.

I have always enjoyed Jergen's lotions. When this first came out, I didn't immediately go out and buy it, mostly due to the price. I ended up purchasing it thru Amazon for around $9.

What I really like about this lotion is how well is soaks into my skin and doesn't leave me greasy or sticky. It dries down really quickly after application. It's been a long time since I've found a lotion that soaks in so well and leaves me feeling moisturized.

The fragrance isn't anything special. It is pleasant without being too strong or obnoxious. After a good hour or so I do get a bit of the 'self tanner scent' from it. However, it is by no means strong.

I really didn't notice a drastic change in my skin tone, but I do feel it looks more even. My skin is definitely fair to light without a tan, but I do tan easily. I would have liked a bit more of a tanning effect out of this, so next time I will purchase the one for darker skin tones to see if it will give me a bit more of a glow. I know this isn't claiming to be a self tanner, but I was hoping for a bit of color out of it.

It's probably safe to say I have noticed my skin to be slightly firmer, but nothing life changing. It's just enough for me to notice that my skin seems to be in better condition.

Overall, a great lotion with extra benefits. Worth trying out!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Not a miracle cure but does instantly improve the looks of legs. A bit glowy but you won't look like a disco ball. It's subtle. I enjoy the smell and although it is a rich lotion, it absorbs and doesn't leave you feeling greasy. Just apply the right amount. I use on my arms and chest area also. I repurchase when they're on sale and I currently have two backups.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I purchased this product on a half off sale hoping that this cream would lightly cover the redness on my legs. It has not. I enjoy the smell, because it reminds me of my grandmother. It is a decent moisturizer, but it is not worth full price or even half off.

I bought this in the medium/dark skin tone in hopes of seeing more dramatic difference as per previous review. No such luck. The lotion is a pinky brown color however I have yet to see a change in skin tone and I am about to finish the tube. The smell is pleasant, reminds me of my mother. No shimmering affect left on skin, unfortunately it is recommended on the tube to wait to dry prior to dressing otherwise color will rub off. Not great if you are rushed on time, however it never left marks on my clothes or sheets. Not overly moisturizing either which is surprising considering the thick cream consistency. Did not leave my skin more smooth than other lotions even legs after shaving did not stay soft and moisturized hours after application. Worst part is it broke my back out badly into both tiny whiteheads and cystic acne. Will not be purchasing ever again.

Top Rated Jergens Products