January 30, 2015 | 1979 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2015 2:39:00 AM More reviews by KatiNicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have tried so many brow products in my lifetime, and I finally thought I found my perfect brow pencil when I found the brow wiz. Little did I know how perfect the dipbrow pomade is! This product is a total game changer. I use it with the #12 brush, and while I like a bold eyebrow, I keep mine pretty natural and it gives me the perfect balance in-between. While it took some playing around with at first, I found the perfect way that actually makes this product simple as can be. I am I "dyed blonde" with darker eyebrows and layering the blonde shade over is perfect for me that softens my brows without looking unnatural. I work at Ulta and many people compliment my eyebrows and after recommending this product to people, 9 times out of 10 they purchase it.

The ONLY thing I can find wrong with it is that the color selection is very limited. While it works for me, I can see where if you had very light brows or a very specific color that they would not work. Most of their shades tend to be a red-toned color, while I know that some people don't fit into that category.

Everyone needs this product in their life!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2015 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Nancygia

I love this. I have natural ash blonde hair and light brown, thick eyebrows (I also have dark eyelashes). In spite of that, the blonde shade works really well for me. I use it in the sparser areas of my brows, and it works better for me for that purpose than the brow wiz, which I also love. I use the Anastasia #12 brush, and apply it in light strokes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by ashlynalysse

I LOVE this product! Previously, I have used Anastasia's brow powder duo, the brow wiz, and Chanel's eyebrow pencil. This just stomps them all out.

It took me a long time to try this because I kept seeing reviews on YouTube where the girls' brows were very drag. That seems to be a big fad right now, and I'm not about it. I like naturally sculpted brows. Then I saw a brow tutorial by pixiwoo and knew I had to try it! I'm so glad I did! This has eliminated the need for a brow gel as it lasts perfectly all day long. It also does not require me to repurchase every 1.5 months like the brow wiz. You can create natural eyebrows fairly quickly. The brush strokes look like individual hairs, not like I've drawn on or colored in my brows!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow this stuff is good! I thought my Brow Wiz did a good job and it does but this takes my eyebrows to a whole new level! The blonde shade is perfect for blondes like me who don't want any red in there brows. When I purchased this I did buy the #12 brush to go with it and they work together magically! I apply the tiniest amount to the brush and go over my brows in small strokes. Once all the pomade is in I blend with the spoolie part and hold them with some brow gel. With this product my brows look so nice and put together. I never knew how eyebrows done well can really compliment an eye look. And now my eyebrows do because I can actually bring out my angle and my they look natural but nice and neat.

This lasts till you take it off which is a major bonus! It just makes my eyebrows look so nice and full. I had one sparse area due to a dog bite and when I fill it in with this you would never know. It really looks so natural! I would repurchase this in a heartbeat any girl who likes doing their brows I think would love this product. I can't find one thing i dislike. It gives me a polished look that I have been trying to achieve for so long. I don't know why I didn't get this sooner! It's a great product that works and just makes my eyebrows look natural but well done. I love this stuff!:) So Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is a game changer. My brows are a little thinner than I would like and the ends are shorter than they should be. I would have to reapply any eyebrow pencil at least once or twice a day, mostly to the tail of my brows as it would wear off. Dipbrow stays on all day, even if I workout in the middle of the day.
It does have a slight learning curve, and you just use a tiny amount. I just lightly tap my brush in the product.
At first I was using an angled MAC brush, which was okay, but then I bought the Anastasia #12 brush and it works way better. It is much smaller and stiffer.
The blonde color is really natural and has no red tones at all.
I would highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by goodtiger

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

<< (not my picture).My brows are brown and thin with some new white hairs growing in. My hair is dark blonde with pale blonde highlights. When I plucked out the white brow hairs it left my brows patchy looking and sparser than ever! Dipbrow Blonde to the rescue.

I apply a very very tiny bit with my Real Techniques silicone liner brush to the empty areas to fill them in and outline the brows, then use a spoolie to blend. This gives me a very natural look without overdarkening them or looking "drawn on" like pencils do.

Dipbrow dries down to a matte finish, not the shiny "brow pencil" look I hate. It also seems to fatten up the brow hairs and make brows look fuller and lusher. Wish I had discovered this sooner and not wasted my time and money on alllll the other brow products Ive tried.

Lasts all day til I take it off with cleansing oil and foaming cleanser.
Ulta has it for $18/jar.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Surreysurfer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this! Read review and ordered from Sephora to UK! Really good colour for naturally fair, great payoff, I use with any brush with spoolie. Long lasting, immaculate shaping.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Alimulc4

Best brow product ever for blondes. A little goes a very long way, beautiful color, and STAYS!! Abh does it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Katee025

I absolutely love this product. It makes my brows look flawless. Makes them so clean. However, considering blonde is the lightest shade of this product I think it's a tad too dark! How and ever still love this product I won't diss it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Esmerelda55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have tried so many things for my brows. It's easy to get them to look good for five minutes, but it's that all day thing that kept evading me.
I have fairly dark brows, but I use this in the blonde. I LOVE this stuff. It takes just the teeniest amount and gives such splendid results. It looks so natural. Before I used it I thought, oh my heck, you put all this color on your eyebrows, you're gonna look like a 1930s movie star! But it is so very natural looking. Who knew?
I use a very small angled brush I have and it's a perfect team. I can get the exact shape I want... I can look elegant, messy, contoured, whatever I want with this stuff. And then it lasts!
I'm no longer trying brow products. This is the one for me!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No