November 28, 2014 | 1704 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow this stuff is good! I thought my Brow Wiz did a good job and it does but this takes my eyebrows to a whole new level! The blonde shade is perfect for blondes like me who don't want any red in there brows. When I purchased this I did buy the #12 brush to go with it and they work together magically! I apply the tiniest amount to the brush and go over my brows in small strokes. Once all the pomade is in I blend with the spoolie part and hold them with some brow gel. With this product my brows look so nice and put together. I never knew how eyebrows done well can really compliment an eye look. And now my eyebrows do because I can actually bring out my angle and my they look natural but nice and neat.

This lasts till you take it off which is a major bonus! It just makes my eyebrows look so nice and full. I had one sparse area due to a dog bite and when I fill it in with this you would never know. It really looks so natural! I would repurchase this in a heartbeat any girl who likes doing their brows I think would love this product. I can't find one thing i dislike. It gives me a polished look that I have been trying to achieve for so long. I don't know why I didn't get this sooner! It's a great product that works and just makes my eyebrows look natural but well done. I love this stuff!:) So Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is a game changer. My brows are a little thinner than I would like and the ends are shorter than they should be. I would have to reapply any eyebrow pencil at least once or twice a day, mostly to the tail of my brows as it would wear off. Dipbrow stays on all day, even if I workout in the middle of the day.
It does have a slight learning curve, and you just use a tiny amount. I just lightly tap my brush in the product.
At first I was using an angled MAC brush, which was okay, but then I bought the Anastasia #12 brush and it works way better. It is much smaller and stiffer.
The blonde color is really natural and has no red tones at all.
I would highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by goodtiger

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

<< (not my picture).My brows are brown and thin with some new white hairs growing in. My hair is dark blonde with pale blonde highlights. When I plucked out the white brow hairs it left my brows patchy looking and sparser than ever! Dipbrow Blonde to the rescue.

I apply a very very tiny bit with my Real Techniques silicone liner brush to the empty areas to fill them in and outline the brows, then use a spoolie to blend. This gives me a very natural look without overdarkening them or looking "drawn on" like pencils do.

Dipbrow dries down to a matte finish, not the shiny "brow pencil" look I hate. It also seems to fatten up the brow hairs and make brows look fuller and lusher. Wish I had discovered this sooner and not wasted my time and money on alllll the other brow products Ive tried.

Lasts all day til I take it off with cleansing oil and foaming cleanser.
Ulta has it for $18/jar.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Surreysurfer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this! Read review and ordered from Sephora to UK! Really good colour for naturally fair, great payoff, I use with any brush with spoolie. Long lasting, immaculate shaping.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Alimulc4

Best brow product ever for blondes. A little goes a very long way, beautiful color, and STAYS!! Abh does it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Katee025

I absolutely love this product. It makes my brows look flawless. Makes them so clean. However, considering blonde is the lightest shade of this product I think it's a tad too dark! How and ever still love this product I won't diss it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Esmerelda55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have tried so many things for my brows. It's easy to get them to look good for five minutes, but it's that all day thing that kept evading me.
I have fairly dark brows, but I use this in the blonde. I LOVE this stuff. It takes just the teeniest amount and gives such splendid results. It looks so natural. Before I used it I thought, oh my heck, you put all this color on your eyebrows, you're gonna look like a 1930s movie star! But it is so very natural looking. Who knew?
I use a very small angled brush I have and it's a perfect team. I can get the exact shape I want... I can look elegant, messy, contoured, whatever I want with this stuff. And then it lasts!
I'm no longer trying brow products. This is the one for me!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by savanah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a review for the Taupe shade of Dipbrow Pomade. My brows are really light and unnoticeable on their own. Previously, I have used Mac Brow pencil in Fling, Anastasia Brow wiz in Ash Blonde, and Anastasia brow powder in Ash Blonde. I prefer the Taupe Dipbrow Pomade to all of these for a couple of reasons. Because Dipbrow is similar in consistency to that of a gel eyeliner, it easily adheres to your brush and brow unlike powder brow products I own. And it doesn't give me the dry, overdone look I tend to get with brow pencils. I find that I can achieve different depths of shade depending on whether I use a light or heavy hand in applying it. I also like that it has no gold hue that I noticed when i'd worn the blonde shade of Dipbrow. It is true to it's name in that it really is taupe. It also stays on all day in the Summer heat and humidity. Unfortunately, Sephora and Ulta had not received this shade of the product in store when I went to purchase it. The Sephora sales associate gave me a free ship code and I ordered it from Sephora online. If I can figure out how to add a photo above I will.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by indigopurple

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I am a brow product fiend! I have tried this after seeing all the glowing reviews and the amazing effects on photos from beauty bloggers. I purchased this in Blonde which is perfect for my NC20 Skin. The best thing about this product is as follows

- You need the tinsy tiniest bit of product.
- The consistency is perfect for both structuring, outlining and filling in your brows.
- There is a tonne of product that I can envision lasting a LONG time.
- It lasts all day even without a setting gel.
- I find it comes off easily with oil cleansers but wiping it with your finger wont displace product
- All around it is a great product for what it claims to do!

I have not overly bushy brows with one or two sparse areas. After brushing my brows with a spooly, I use a Bobbi Brown Tinted Brow gel to cover my brow hairs, then go over adding structure to, and outlining my brows with the pomade, then finally I will finish off with some E.L.F brow gel and Voila! my brows are set for the day and I dont have to pay them another thought :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Sammy311

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Incredible. I bought this on a whim, thinking it would be a waste of money (it is pretty expensive), but this may be the best brow product I have ever used. I have fairly thin brows, delicate features, and blond hair, and I need to be able to build more color into my brows, if that makes sense, without giving a phony look. I really hate it when people don't know how to use brow products and either make exaggerated shapes or use a too-dark color. Anyway, as far as I can tell, this little jar will last forever--I just hope it doesn't dry out. Seems to have a lot of product, and I only use the tiniest amount each time. I'm thinking this might even last as long as two years. I have expensive brow brushes but right now I use a $1 brow brush from ELF and I can easily control the amount of product I put on my brows. Expensive brow pomade, cheap brush--sounds strange but it all works well! This product was my favorite from all the makeup purchases I've made recently. So glad I ducked into Sephora a few weeks ago and grabbed this up.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No