September 18, 2014 | 1806 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Surreysurfer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this! Read review and ordered from Sephora to UK! Really good colour for naturally fair, great payoff, I use with any brush with spoolie. Long lasting, immaculate shaping.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Alimulc4

Best brow product ever for blondes. A little goes a very long way, beautiful color, and STAYS!! Abh does it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Katee025

I absolutely love this product. It makes my brows look flawless. Makes them so clean. However, considering blonde is the lightest shade of this product I think it's a tad too dark! How and ever still love this product I won't diss it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Esmerelda55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have tried so many things for my brows. It's easy to get them to look good for five minutes, but it's that all day thing that kept evading me.
I have fairly dark brows, but I use this in the blonde. I LOVE this stuff. It takes just the teeniest amount and gives such splendid results. It looks so natural. Before I used it I thought, oh my heck, you put all this color on your eyebrows, you're gonna look like a 1930s movie star! But it is so very natural looking. Who knew?
I use a very small angled brush I have and it's a perfect team. I can get the exact shape I want... I can look elegant, messy, contoured, whatever I want with this stuff. And then it lasts!
I'm no longer trying brow products. This is the one for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by savanah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a review for the Taupe shade of Dipbrow Pomade. My brows are really light and unnoticeable on their own. Previously, I have used Mac Brow pencil in Fling, Anastasia Brow wiz in Ash Blonde, and Anastasia brow powder in Ash Blonde. I prefer the Taupe Dipbrow Pomade to all of these for a couple of reasons. Because Dipbrow is similar in consistency to that of a gel eyeliner, it easily adheres to your brush and brow unlike powder brow products I own. And it doesn't give me the dry, overdone look I tend to get with brow pencils. I find that I can achieve different depths of shade depending on whether I use a light or heavy hand in applying it. I also like that it has no gold hue that I noticed when i'd worn the blonde shade of Dipbrow. It is true to it's name in that it really is taupe. It also stays on all day in the Summer heat and humidity. Unfortunately, Sephora and Ulta had not received this shade of the product in store when I went to purchase it. The Sephora sales associate gave me a free ship code and I ordered it from Sephora online. If I can figure out how to add a photo above I will.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by indigopurple

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I am a brow product fiend! I have tried this after seeing all the glowing reviews and the amazing effects on photos from beauty bloggers. I purchased this in Blonde which is perfect for my NC20 Skin. The best thing about this product is as follows

- You need the tinsy tiniest bit of product.
- The consistency is perfect for both structuring, outlining and filling in your brows.
- There is a tonne of product that I can envision lasting a LONG time.
- It lasts all day even without a setting gel.
- I find it comes off easily with oil cleansers but wiping it with your finger wont displace product
- All around it is a great product for what it claims to do!

I have not overly bushy brows with one or two sparse areas. After brushing my brows with a spooly, I use a Bobbi Brown Tinted Brow gel to cover my brow hairs, then go over adding structure to, and outlining my brows with the pomade, then finally I will finish off with some E.L.F brow gel and Voila! my brows are set for the day and I dont have to pay them another thought :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Sammy311

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Incredible. I bought this on a whim, thinking it would be a waste of money (it is pretty expensive), but this may be the best brow product I have ever used. I have fairly thin brows, delicate features, and blond hair, and I need to be able to build more color into my brows, if that makes sense, without giving a phony look. I really hate it when people don't know how to use brow products and either make exaggerated shapes or use a too-dark color. Anyway, as far as I can tell, this little jar will last forever--I just hope it doesn't dry out. Seems to have a lot of product, and I only use the tiniest amount each time. I'm thinking this might even last as long as two years. I have expensive brow brushes but right now I use a $1 brow brush from ELF and I can easily control the amount of product I put on my brows. Expensive brow pomade, cheap brush--sounds strange but it all works well! This product was my favorite from all the makeup purchases I've made recently. So glad I ducked into Sephora a few weeks ago and grabbed this up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this after seeing MakeupByTiffanyD's review. I have quite pale blonde brows and this darkens them up nicely. It took me a while to get used to this texture. I just barely dipped my brush into the jar and it is enough product. It does last a long time, all day for me and I had to scrub it off with my cleanser. No need for separate brow gel. This product is nice, but I think I prefer the Brow Wiz in Caramel better. Won't need to repurchase because I believe this one jar will last ages!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

I have the dip brow in Ebony. I've recently gone toward blond even though my brows are dark. During the day and depending on the situation I don't always want the darker brow. I have a couple of other brow products like Etude but they don't always make it through a long day and dip brow does that for me. I picked up the blond and it is perfect even in my dark brown brows, but light enough so as not to be harsh during the day or times I don't want them to be. This is a sculpting product and a little goes a LONG way. I do not have the Anastasia brush, I just have the ELF angle brush but I find it works wonderful. I TOUCH the brush to the product (you don't need much) and I start slightly in from my actual brow and then blend outward. I find I don't get as harsh a line and being in a little disperses the product (for me) more evenly. Once this sets I add a little brow Gel and I'm good for over 12 hours even when it's humid. They are adding soft brown in the fall and I think I will go to that for the winter months over the ebony for most of the time but for all these shades a light hand is needed or you will get that Crazy Joan Crawford look (Younguns Google it) LOL.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 1:50:00 PM More reviews by karenayala13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is the best of the best!!!!! I've used everything under the sun for brows and this is the holy grail for brows. The little pot lasts forever. This is the only brow stuff I'll ever use.