Sephora Skin Beautifer

on 9/14/2006 6:14:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

WONDERFUL!

mix it with a dab of strobe cream for the perfect look, and i always get compliments for this.

Recieved in swap and would swap for it agaiN!

on 9/11/2004 4:35:00 AM

For me this product did nothing. It did not give me any type of glow. It was just like rubbing runnny liquid onto my face. Yuck!

on 6/9/2003 12:57:00 PM

This is an apricot-colored fluid that looks like your worst dream in the bottle - like it would give you a fake orange face. Instead it warms and evens the skin tone and leaves a slight glow. This is a GREAT antidote to my sallow afternoon "Office Face." I'm not always impressed with Sephora products but this is definitely worth the $$$. Also impressive - other similar products have broken me out but this does not.

on 2/12/2003 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

When I first received this I was shocked by it's very orange/peach color and it's small size. When I first put it on my skin I thought it was very obvious looking almost like a fake tan, but then something amazing happened, it seemed to melt into my skin and gave my face a nice glow. I do still need concealer but it really evens out my skin. I'm a PPP with red undertones.