Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony

4.5

on 3/23/2015 10:40:00 PM

After years of using and being disappointed with the look and lasting power of pencils and powders, I've finally found my perfect brow product! This color is slightly lighter than my black eyebrows, which is ideal as it doesn't look harsh, and it actually stays put all day in any situation. This stuff is waterproof and sweat proof and really just awesome all around. It takes the tiniest amount, I just dip my MAC 266 in the pot and swipe the product on the back of my hand, and then apply from arch to tip and anywhere else where I need a little coverage. I do find that this looks more natural if you actually have eyebrow hair, if you put it on just skin, it looks more artificial. I have a lot of clients who, for one reason or another, have no eyebrows, and I generally recommend brow wiz for that.

OMG! I love this so much - I used to use eyebrow pencils and when I accidentally came through this on one of the make-up beauty websites I purchased it and when I bought it I fell in love!

I use this with my Real Techniques Eyebrow Brush and it works perfect. I have had this for over a year now and it's only half way through. This is so pigmented and is like a eyebrow gel, powder and eyebrow pencil in one! Definitely worth the money if you don't have this go and buy it now!

Check out my review on the dipbrow pomade on my blog. Find out if its a hit or miss!

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Honestly this is the only product that I trust to use on my eyebrows right now. And remember that you only need a tiny bit of product- I learned the hard way if you use even a little too much your brows look cartoonish! But after you get used to it, the brow pomade is long lasting and overall an excellent product.

on 3/2/2015 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this! Been wanting to get it for a while! I was surprised it was the cheapest browproduct from Anastasia. You only a tiny bit if you just want to fill in your brows. Stays on all day and its waterproof! I love the price. I use it with Anastasia double ended brush #12 this will surely last a longg time.

Love this so far! Heard so much hype about this product so I ran to seohora to check it out, I was so happy it was only 23 bucks Canadian ! Whoooooo win super pigmented I can achieve a dark black brow with very little product, I like bold deep big brows that look very theater and this makes it very achievable ! If u want dramatic eyebrows this is how to get them

on 10/31/2014 1:54:00 PM

So I'm Asian with brownish hair --here's my pros and cons list :)

Pros:
-This is the stuff you want to wear for an all-day look or late-night party look.
-It does last longer than powders and pencils
-It is dark and pigmented
-Super creamy and smudges around pretty well when applying
-BEST OF ALL: the color. I hate HATE reddish brown eyebrow products (cough benefit browzings) and love that this is ashy dark brown, almost black. This color works perfectly with my dark brown hair.
-looks natural...ish. Depending on how you apply--if you use a heavy hand, it will look drag-ish.

Cons:
-This is basically just a cream eyeliner, I hope people realize.
-It's super super creamy and soft---really hard to apply correctly since it's sooo dark and pigmented and even a dab can look drag queen-y. Basically you have to barely touch your brush to the product and that'll be enough
-Isn't totally smudgeproof. I get slightly oily during the day (not very much) and since this is basically a cream eyeliner, it smudges around with the slightest touch or swipe.
-Can look unnatural depending on how dark it's applied. But again, application takes forever which is why I would only use this on a night out of a day that needs to last and last.

OVERALL, I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER BROW PRODUCT (especially as an asian)--this sstuff is great for me!

on 10/28/2014 9:23:00 PM

My HG eyebrow product!!! This is the best! Its waterproof , smudge proof , and pigmented! Does not fades through out the day. Such a great product! Love all the shades for my pro kit!!!! Love love love! ❤️

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I've FINALLY decided to give the ABH dipbrow pomade a try, and it's okay. For $18, the amount they give you is great, and A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. Before this product, I was just using a matte black eyeshadow powder. The eyeshadow made my brows look more natural and this dIpbrow is a bit more dramatic and intense. I'm a african american woman and my hair is naturally dark so this ebony color was perfect for me. I just start off applying a little bit so that it doesn't look so dark and harsh, and then increase the product when I see fit. So far, it's been waterproof for me. I've accidently rubbed my brows by accident, and when I looked up my brows were still in tact and I haven't used anything to set them. So far, so good. I probably will buy again, but I do wanna try some other products by ABH as well.

on 10/8/2014 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I think the price of this is very fair. It's 18 for a generous size in my opinion. I got the shade blonde. The reason I returned this is because I prefer the look of a powder brow product. This is great for filling in the brows and even shaping them a little bit. It's easy to use. But it just wasn't for me so I returned it after testing it out for a over a month.

Popular Brows Products