October 31, 2014 | 982 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Dip Brow Pomade in Ebony

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Mimiyu23

My HG eyebrow product!!! This is the best! Its waterproof , smudge proof , and pigmented! Does not fades through out the day. Such a great product! Love all the shades for my pro kit!!!! Love love love! ❤️

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by missmorganbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've FINALLY decided to give the ABH dipbrow pomade a try, and it's okay. For $18, the amount they give you is great, and A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. Before this product, I was just using a matte black eyeshadow powder. The eyeshadow made my brows look more natural and this dIpbrow is a bit more dramatic and intense. I'm a african american woman and my hair is naturally dark so this ebony color was perfect for me. I just start off applying a little bit so that it doesn't look so dark and harsh, and then increase the product when I see fit. So far, it's been waterproof for me. I've accidently rubbed my brows by accident, and when I looked up my brows were still in tact and I haven't used anything to set them. So far, so good. I probably will buy again, but I do wanna try some other products by ABH as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think the price of this is very fair. It's 18 for a generous size in my opinion. I got the shade blonde. The reason I returned this is because I prefer the look of a powder brow product. This is great for filling in the brows and even shaping them a little bit. It's easy to use. But it just wasn't for me so I returned it after testing it out for a over a month.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by mariellopez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

DUPE: ELF Eyebrow Kit is a good dupe! They have a "gel" part in the kit which is super similar to the Anastasia one but for less! Go buy it! It's amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by AlexaSzaf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really love this product. I have a fair complexion and hair so I choose blonde as my color. I apply it with the anastasia brush, let it dry, go back in with the wand and brush and blend for a more natural look, then go in with the anastasia brow gel in carmel. I love the look it gives my brows. won't use anything else!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 8:39:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

I wanted to like this! I am the perfect candidate for a product like this. I have terrible eyebrows and without using any product I look kinda ill. I bought this in Ebony as I am dark skinned with black/grey hair. It says on the box that it is ideal for hot and humid climates but I found that it has very little staying power. By the end of the day, my eyebrows definitely look patchy or sometimes the outer halves disappear. I would need to apply a setting powder but that defeats the purpose of an all in one product. Maybe I should apply more layers, but it would become too dark. I should have bought a lighter shade? The good thing about it is that its easy to apply and blend. Also, the amount in that pot will last you a lifetime buit I wish they'd cut down the amount of product and charge less.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by katherinegclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product is good for those looking for a intense brow that dont mind taking there time on it this is not a natural looking product and it takes time to get right it is highly pigmented but in my case that makes it harder to apply right if you love perfect arched intense brows this is for you but not so much for some one looking for a natural look

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 7:31:00 PM More reviews by ohcaitlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Look. No. Further. I've tried everything - MAC fluid line, "dry" pencils, creamy kohl pencils, waxes, eyeshadow.. It just wasn't cuttin' the mustard like ABH. Due to a rapid onset illness, my lashes and brows fell out quickly. With the help of Rapidlash (the 2-in-1 good for brows too) they've been coming back in, but my brows are not quite where they once were. I went to Sephora in my Canadian city and was thrilled to spot ABH. A whole endcap!! The pomade was $28 which stung but...
-- the ebony shade? PERFECT. Not warm. Just cool. Nearly black but not in an unnatural "hey guys these brows is as fake as the day is long!" way
-- a little goes a LONG way. I used my elf slanted eyeliner brush, dunked some, then gently brushed the brush back and forth inside the lid to help give the brush a thinner taper/point. I've been using this daily for 5 months and about 5% is gone. Zero fibs.
-- I start at the last 1/3 of my brow, where the arch begins sloping downward. Then, I line the underpart of the beginning of the brow to meet everything up nicely. At this point, there's still a bit of product left on the brush which I use to fill in the body of the brow.
-- I fill in the beginning of my brow with a bit of product on the beginning if the brow and apply the TINIEST amount of MAC's Typographic eyeshadow
-- the cream helps shape my real brows, but doesn't make them crusty once it dries! It turns it into a waterproof ..powder? It dries quickly, but not too quickly.
-- Neutrogena makeup remover takes this off quickly and easily. So does coconut oil. Removal of ABH's pomade doesn't jack up your brows, which believe me, I've had enough of :)
I highly recommend this, when I run out of it in 40 years I will absolutely be back for another.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by lizzieyleex3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

I love my Etude pencils. However the hype for this has gotten to me and I've been wanting to try it. The only color I could find at Ulta was Ebony. It looked very similar to the Grey brown Etude has so I thought maybe with a light hand it would work.

I will tell you this now you do have to go easy on this. The formula is very creamy, very pigmented and VERY Dark. My first try made me look like the old Gloria Swason in Sunset Boulevard where she was crazy. YUCK. so on the 2nd try I only "touched" the angled brush to the product and started in a little bit so I'd have a little more room to blend. That did the trick. My brows came out natural and dark. I'm currently a bottle golden blond and my bangs are long and over my brows but depending on my makeup I sometimes like my brows darker and a little more pronounced. For this I love the Ebony. I think I am going to invest in the Chocolate brown and look for the soft brown in the fall but over all I love this and I think it may replace my zing brow as my one of my go to's. I still love my Etude pencil but this is a great back up in case I forget to order or can't get a replacement pencil in time.