Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony

4.5

on 7/6/2015 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

PROS:
precise
pigmented
smooth
no red undertones

CONS:
can be harsh
fades
not suitable with oily skinned people

Sidenote: the price is reasonable considering how much product is given.

on 7/1/2015 6:58:00 AM

Got this from a friend who ordered the wrong shade, which worked out spectacular for me because I usually just use a regular pencil. I absolutely will spring on this when I run out. Super smooth and doesn't smudge or soften on me over time. Looks the same all day.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Yes! Love this! For the first time I actually feel like this product is enhancing my eyebrows without making them look fake and harsh (like eyebrow pencils tend to do). I know the current trend is to really thickly line your brows and then add highlighter to enhance them but personally I prefer to apply small strokes for a more natural, full look. Ebony is an excellent match for my dark hair and I find it very easy to use. Dare I say it? Yes. HG without a doubt.

on 5/20/2015 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is very dark. i like it but on me it doesn't stay on for long. not sure why. but the brow wiz stays on longer for me. i don't even get oily or sweaty so not sure why it fades so quickly

on 5/2/2015 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is one of those products that I wished existed and then, voila, the folks over at Anastasia of Beverly Hills created it. It's like they read my mind. The MUFE eyebrow corrector was the first HG status answer to my sparse eyebrow woes (after years of being let down by pencil and powders). Then, I discovered Dipbrow. While, I still think MUFE is slightly more long-wearing than Dipbrow, I love that Dipbrow is a potted pomade rather than a liquid you have to carefully squeeze from a tube. Now my Dipbrow is at home for everyday use, while my tube of MUFE eyebrow corrector lives in my travel kit. I'd honestly probably repurchase both, but you get so much product, I won't have to for a long time.

on 3/23/2015 10:40:00 PM

After years of using and being disappointed with the look and lasting power of pencils and powders, I've finally found my perfect brow product! This color is slightly lighter than my black eyebrows, which is ideal as it doesn't look harsh, and it actually stays put all day in any situation. This stuff is waterproof and sweat proof and really just awesome all around. It takes the tiniest amount, I just dip my MAC 266 in the pot and swipe the product on the back of my hand, and then apply from arch to tip and anywhere else where I need a little coverage. I do find that this looks more natural if you actually have eyebrow hair, if you put it on just skin, it looks more artificial. I have a lot of clients who, for one reason or another, have no eyebrows, and I generally recommend brow wiz for that.

OMG! I love this so much - I used to use eyebrow pencils and when I accidentally came through this on one of the make-up beauty websites I purchased it and when I bought it I fell in love!

I use this with my Real Techniques Eyebrow Brush and it works perfect. I have had this for over a year now and it's only half way through. This is so pigmented and is like a eyebrow gel, powder and eyebrow pencil in one! Definitely worth the money if you don't have this go and buy it now!

Check out my review on the dipbrow pomade on my blog. Find out if its a hit or miss!

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Honestly this is the only product that I trust to use on my eyebrows right now. And remember that you only need a tiny bit of product- I learned the hard way if you use even a little too much your brows look cartoonish! But after you get used to it, the brow pomade is long lasting and overall an excellent product.

on 3/2/2015 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this! Been wanting to get it for a while! I was surprised it was the cheapest browproduct from Anastasia. You only a tiny bit if you just want to fill in your brows. Stays on all day and its waterproof! I love the price. I use it with Anastasia double ended brush #12 this will surely last a longg time.

Popular Brows Products