October 20, 2014 | 1189 users online

Dry Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences Naked

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2014 7:59:00 AM More reviews by ladygoodman16

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hated this! I thought the smell was overpowering and cheap, but that may be just down to personal taste. More importantly, the product just did not perform. There was no white residue at all, which is what I wanted - but it was like spraying hairspray on my roots and achieved nothing but a sticky feeling. Oil was not absorbed and my hair looked dirty. Useless.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by skim6926

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best smelling dry shampoo I have ever used. It's fresh, herbally and citrusy - just what you would expect from Herbal Essence. The dispenser worked well the entire time and I got a decent amount of use from it.

I thought it worked very well but not so awesome that it blew me away. Adds some body to my fine, limp, Asian hair and enough texture so my hair stays up more cleanly. Coupled with hair spray adds a nice, clean, non sticky heft and leave your hair smelling WONDERFUL.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by ayeebaybaybay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Don't even bother.... did not absorb oils that well and it felt like a lot of product was needed to get the desired look. Then, the spray dispenser broke the second day I bought it. Such a waste of my time, so I called the Herbal Essences Customers service and they gave me a $6 coupon(:

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Brittbritt963

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This ran on in two days! Two days?! I only used it once and it smelled so bad and it was horrible. Do not buy this.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by HeySamJo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This stuff is great! That is, if I can get it to come out of the canister! I have ran it under hot water repeadedly; that worked once, but never again. Which is a shame because the product itself works amazingly on my hair! I actually love the scent, and as another reader put it, it made my scalp feel really nice! As not every review I have read has had the same issue with the nozzle clogging, I'm probably going to buy another one to see if maybe I just have a defunkt nozzle. All in all, this stuff saves me from a hair wash for a day! I try to only actually wash my hair once or twice a week (my hair gets really dry on the ends, but oily as heck on the scalp), and this product allows me to do that without looking like an oil slick!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2014 7:33:00 AM More reviews by reggiemoon

I love dry shampoos so I try most of them at some point if target carries it. The best thing about this one is that it has menthol or something in it so it makes your scalp feel cool and tingly which is nice when its hot. I prefer batiste over this one for combating scalp oiliness though so I doubt I would buy this again once I use it up. My hair is dark and I was able rub and brush this out so the white didn't show.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 4:05:00 AM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Soo I don't know what to say.. I'm comparing to bastite dry shampoos.. And I just tried this today.. It's light and It does add volume and absorb oil.. Doesn't leave any residue .. I gave it a 4 because it's not that strong dry shampoo but I like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by ValleyGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's only okay for me. I don't have any nozzle issues (I do rinse under hot water after using, per another review) and it still has all its pressure, but I don't see the freshly washed look like others do. It does give me a bit of texture though so I sometimes use it on clean hair if it's too slippery to stay put and I don't want the stickiness of hairspray. For that, it works really well! But, it's not a texture spray; it's a dry shampoo, so I can't give it extra lippies for that. As a dry shampoo, it's just meh for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by JoieDeLaMusique

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Simply amazing! It soaked up all the oil in my hair leaving it looking fresh and healthy. I have dark brown hair and it didn't leave any white residue. This is the first dry shampoo that has also given me great volume. Would definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by lime2000

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love love love! This product is perfect for those lazy days when taking a shower is out of the question! It's perfect for adding texture to limp oily hair. I swim a lot and this product masks the smell of chorine effortlessly! I bought this product because I couldn't find batiste, but I'm happy I did! I use this stuff daily after blow drying my hair even on days when I take a shower! I haven't had any issues with the packaging yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.