October 1, 2014 | 1159 users online

Skincare - Face - The Body Shop - Vitamin e serum in oil

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Plooosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

After seeing the reviews I decided to get this item along side a few of my favourite products, one being the All in one face base foundation/powder.

After using this product for around 4 days in a row (not over using the dosage, if anything using too little) my cheeks began to itch and red blotches have appeared. My skin can take a lot of products, I have no idea why this is happening but the itching is horrid.

Now i'm left with quite an expensive product and a red itching face.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2014 7:41:00 AM More reviews by emmamaidens

Packaging is the usual dropper that works perfectly well. The smell is not strong and the feeling is slightly lighter than oil but takes just as long to absorb. Personally I prefer plain old rosehip oil to this. My skin looks slightly more hydrated in the morning but less so than with rosehip oil and it hasnt particularly helped my acne scars. A nice product if your skin isn't dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Mrs_Rollins

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm loving this serum-in-oil! I have tried a few other similar products, like Tarte Maracuja oil and PTR Oil-less Oil (squalane). I much, much prefer this one. I have post-menopausal skin (only 33 but post-total hysterectomy and don't take any hormone replacement) that is dry, dry, DRY, but also acne prone. :-( I finally found a regimen that clears my skin but due to benzoyl peroxide I'm left very dry and flaky. I apply a bit of this right before my moisturizer and the dryness and flakes are GONE! And when I wake up in the morning my face is more vibrant and almost glowing. I've found this also helps my makeup go on super smooth when I apply it under my Hourglass Mineral Veil primer. The bottle has last

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 9:11:00 AM More reviews by aliciagrasby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I cannot sing this serums praises enough! Since using this serum my skin has been in the best shape it has been in years! I've had many people comment on the appearance of my skin. This is the only new product in my regime and my skin's excellent condition must be because of it. This product claims to boost skins hydration and it really does it. My skin looks and feels much more hydrated and plump.

The main reason I bought this oil was to reduce scaring. My friend had said she bought a vitamin e serum in the hopes to fade her acne scarring. I thought 'hey, that's a good idea'. Now I would just like to say this product doesn't claim to reduce scaring. However, I have noticed a huge improvement in my skin. My acne scars have been greatly reduced and if I have any redness from a pimple/breakout this clears it up very quickly.

This product is amazing to me and I will be purchasing it over and over!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by etteilbuO

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Frankly impressed with this product. This was my first incursion the the face oils world, and I have to say I was bit renitent because my skin tends to break out when I use anything slightly oily, despite being dry and atopic. No problems in this field, as this is a dry oil, a couple of drops at night and you wake up with the softest skin, all glowy. I use it after my normal routine: demaq, wash, tone, moisturize (and I use highly hydrating-yet-non-greasy creams), and after the last one is absorbed I tap it on my skin. I use it daily, Lovely.

I wouldn't use it as a serum - as it description mentions. That is before the moisturizer. Nor in daytime, because the skin needs time to absorb it and I really don't know how make up would stay over it - and I really don't want to find out. Think of it as night mask that creates a protective and potentiating layer over your night cream, and which is slowly absorbed during the night, giving you an injection of beauty.

Good job TBS!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by elizabethyong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff!! Hydrates well without feeling greasy at all. For the price- I wish there was more product, but I'll continue to repurchase since my skin loves it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by emily0794

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't understand the negative reviews. I love this product. Can totally see the difference in the morning after using this. Skin is soft, radiant, dry flakey patches gone and makeup seems to go on so much better now . Would def repurchase and have recomended to friends who also are impressed.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by maysundstrom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its totally ok. If you loved the old oil then i think that you will be a bit disappointed as me:( but its ok. Don't really know if i would buy this product again, maybe if i get bored at trying new products... NOT

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Dipsm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love love thus product!!!! I wanted a facial oil to add to my nighttime routine after my night cream so that I get a glow and radiant skin in the morning and this one perfectly fits the bill!!!! Also I had started to get pores on my skin and when I started using this product, my pores have vanished and my skin is firmer. They say that using oils on ur skin absorbes the oil and stops r skin from producing oil and hence controls the pores and this product absolutely does that. In the morning, my skin had no clogged pores which I had been fighting for quite sometime...... I am simply loving this product.....

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by zooming

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was excited to try this since I have very dry skin. Within a little over two weeks of use my entire forehead was covered in small bumps and dry flakes. I've never had acne and I have pretty good skin, so I disappointed that this could cause something like that. I stopped using it and now my skin is completely normal from using my regular regimen. I will use the serum in oil and intensive vitamin e moisturizer for my heels at night!