Sonia Kashuk Lavish Luxe 10-pc Brush Set

1.8

on 3/31/2015 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

they look pretty but looks can be deceiving. these are all extremely crappy brushes. the smaller brsuhes are scratchy and actually hurt my eyelids to use them. the bigger brushes aren't as scratchy, they're actually decently soft but shed so bad. and by shedding so bad, i don't mean just one or two hairs. i mean i end up looking like i rolled my face all over my cat. it's pretty awful. i'm not impressed, sonia!

on 5/26/2014 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Beautiful set but i have to agree with the other reviews, shed city with these brushes. They were on sale at tar-je (target) but understandably why... Save yourself the money and agony of cleaning the bristles off your face and clothes.

on 2/14/2014 10:26:00 PM

These are the absolute worst brushes ever! I read some reviews stating that they are soft, WRONG!!! They shed and are extremely scratchy! I have MAC, Sigma, and Coastal Scents brushes, so i could definitely tell the difference in quality. Definitely not good quality, you are better off buying Coastal Scents. I dont know how Sonia could put her name on such a horrible product. Worst brushes i have ever come across!

on 2/14/2014 10:16:00 PM

These are THE worst brushes I have ever used by Sonia Kashuk. I have some of her other brushes that I love. These brushes look lovely and the gold metal makes them apear more costly than they are. These brushes shed shed shed....they are rough and scratchy and apply makeup unevenly. Would never recommend or purchase again. Thank goodness I was able to take them back to Target

on 2/14/2014 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I'd been wanting to buy some new makeup brushes but didn't want to spend a fortune, so I picked up this set during a recent trip to Target. This set is absolutely gorgeous! The gold handles are very elegant and will look great on my vanity. The 10-pc set contains the following brushes: large power, domed foundation, fan, eyeliner, 5 eye shadow, and an eyebrow comb and brush. Some of the brushes are synthetic and some of them are natural hair. They are all super soft... not a bad brush in the bunch. This is a very well-made, high quality set of brushes and at $29.99 it won't break the bank. I am very pleased with this purchase!