October 20, 2014 | 1811 users online

Moisturizers - Lumene - Bright Now Vitamin C BB Serum

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by nakedmannequin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is less of a "BB" anything and more of a light moisturizer. I have oily skin and live in South Florida and this is light enough to use under makeup without become a complete slick. The product is sheer and colorless, but I believe it does have mica in it, however it is so so so superfine that the product looks glowy on the skin. Even in direct sunlight there is no sparkle.

The product is lightweight and absorbs fast. The pump is well made and durable.

I love lumene vitamin C products and along with a couple of their serums this has noticeable helped improve the texture and clarity of my skin. It can be a bit pricy but Walgreens will run BOGO sales with coupons and that's when I tend to stock up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This serum is light, yet moisturizing, and it leaves a "radiant" (mica) finish on my skin. I like it as a "night cream" because it tones and brightens without being greasy. This is lightly fragranced, but the scent doesn't bother me. In fact, I like it. It smells like fresh oranges. For years I've always used Olay Regenerist Fragrance-free serum for when I needed a relatively inexpensive antioxidant night moisture/day serum, but after using Lumene Bright Now I've found a new "staple"! This really makes my skin look great.

Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Polysilicone-11, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glycerin, Steareth-2, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloudberry) Seed Oil, Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloudberry) Seed Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Mica (CI 77891,) Titanium Dioxide, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Enantia Chlorantha (Bark) Extract, Xantham Gum, Lecithin, Sodium Phythate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Algae Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Oleanolic Acid, Helianthus Annuss (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Gereniol, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Fragrance.