Victoria's Secret passion struck fragrance mist

4.8

on 6/21/2015 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My older sister loves this scent. When she comes over to my house she would chose this over my other fragrances. That's because the scent goes so well with her natural undertones; she smells fierce and feminine. I mostly keep this around for her since I much prefer how Love Spell smells on me.

on 9/27/2014 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This smells wonderful! Light scent is a blend of apple and vanilla orchid which complement each other nicely. It's a warm fragrance but not strong or overwhelming. Not quite a floral or a citrus but a feminine, subtly sweet scent. Nice for Fall.

The mists are so quick to dissipate though. The scent only hangs around for an hour, maybe. So if you've got it with you or just need a quick freshening up, it's fine, but not for a lasting fragrance.

Don't know if it "ignites passion" but I understand that's just how they market their stuff. But it is one of their better, newer scents!

on 3/22/2014 1:57:00 PM

This is for the vintage Victoria, yes I know I keep harping on it's loss to me. Now I wrote several times to Victoria's Secret people who are extremely nice to speak to and one lady was very kind to send me the notes in vintage Victoria.
They are tea rose, geranium, sage, apricot, raspberry leaf, muguet, jasmine, ylang ylang, amber, wmusk and sandalwood.

On me the drydown notes were apricot ylang ylang amber musk and sandalwood that stood out. Maybe this helps someone out there who loved this scent as much as I. Happy smelling to all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I gave this product rave reviews across the board,as I normally love most VS everyth,I mean fragrances(lol)come on Sexy Little Things literally drew my fiancee in...His very first words to me were "You smell BEAUTIFUL-what's your name?",I've worn Pear GlacÚ since high school,and Pinks Warm and Cozy...ANYWAY!
I'm sure what to think,I just,in a leap of faith,ordered the whole Passion Struck line from VS...really can't wait to see what its like...the above review really boosted my confidence tho! I will be back when my package arrives(that's half the fun,isn't it?)
❤ C.

on 2/13/2014 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is one of the newer scents in the VS Fantasies line. The bottle describes the smell as Fuji apple and vanilla orchid. To me, this smells a lot like Viva La Juicy perfume. I've been wearing Viva La Juicy for about 3 years now and it's one of my favorite perfumes and as soon as I smelled this body mist, it reminded me of my beloved Juicy. Juicy Couture perfume is expensive and you can pick up the VS line for around $5-$6 a piece depending on the sale. It's a nice fruity floral scent with some warmth to it. I've been wearing VS body mists for years and for the price, you can't beat them. This is another winner for me.

Popular Fragrances