October 20, 2014 | 1992 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Haus of Gloi - Pumpkin Butter - Troika

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought a 2 oz tub of Troika along with five other HOG Pumpkin Butters in various scents. Troika is one of the least strong PB scents I have tried so far (discounting Aether, which is fragrance free) and pretty true to its almond/coconut description. In the end, the scent was a little too "soapy" for my taste, but I enjoyed using Troika.

All the Pumpkin Butters are light creams with Pumpkin Seed Oil and Shea Butter being the most prolific ingredients after water. The consistency is thicker than lotion but thinner than most conventional body butters, including my HG for super dry skin, Cetaphil's Moisturizing Cream Tub. The 2oz tubs are a great way to try a lot of different scents without making a huge commitment in terms of $ or products, and the size is perfect for travel.

I probably won't repurchase Troika, but I will continuing purchasing Haus of Gloi Pumpkin Butters. They keep adding new scents, and have LE products each season which keeps things interesting. The gothic aesthetic of the brand is also really nice and HOG makes for a great gift.