Physicians Formula Nude Wear Touch of Glow - Light

4.5

on 10/13/2014 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this when they first came out and admittedly I hated them. I tried a bunch and just said, w/e these are worthless. I tossed it back in my drawer and forgot about it for months. Few months ago I picked it out again forgetting how much I disliked it and on a whim I used it as a full face setting powder.

NOW I love it. This used as a setting powder for me was perfect. It gave me a glow that just brightened my face and set my foundation. I have been using this every day since and almost hit pan. It's a mix of four colors and matches any skin when they are mixed together. You can also use each color by itself to make a highlight, which I have done too, but I prefer it as a setting powder.

I use it to brighten under the eyes as well after concealer and it's just fantastic. I will be buying this again.

on 5/12/2014 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I like this powder and I don't normally use powder foundation. Once the glitter overspray is rubbed off it is a nice color combo to use on light make up days. Gives a pretty glow to skin. You just need to rub brush over to loosen glitter and blow it in trash so you don't have a sparkly face. The color combo is great for light make up days when my skin isn't too dry. I never use powder when I'm very dry. This didn't break me out or give my skin a reaction. I find the shade a wee bit dark for me at my fairest but I find this problem with physicians formula in general. They only work for limited skin tones, basically light -medium tones. I always wish their packaging was less bulky as well. I think I would purchase their products more if they were packaged thinner. Overall I do like the 4 square color combos with nude lippie and black mascara for "natural" looks. Phys Formula products are a bit expensive for DS but when they have a sale it is a good deal. The peach/nude combo brightens face so blush isn't necessary.

on 2/16/2014 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is probably one of the nicest powders sold by Physcian's Formula that I have ever used. I picked it up after having to go completely Gluten free with makeup and thought it would help bring some color to my awesomely pale face..lol

Cute Packaging, Very smooth and light powder that gives a soft focus glow and it's not cakey at all. I've use other PF powders in the past and a lot of them end up chalking and laying in my fine lines. This one really helps set my makeup and give me a polished but natural look.

I would buy this again only if it was on sale. My biggest complaint is that the packaging is a little deceiving. It's a thicker box but the pan itself is very shallow. Within 8 days of use I hit pan. So for the cost, I think it is too much for the amount of product you get.

on 2/12/2014 4:17:00 PM

This is a beautiful powder from Physicians Formula and I really am enjoying it. You can wear it alone or over foundation which is what I do. It's supposed to give you that, "bare" faced look. I just think it's a really nice finishing powder or no makeup,makeup powder. It has four blocks of colour which you swirl together with the brush. It does make you look healthy I can attest because it's that time and I am always extra pale with this on I look alive and healthy not sickly;)

One person thought that this was similar to Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder. I have no idea but I do know it gives you that nice glow that I desperately need. I got this very cheap with 2 coupons but I marked the price expensive because for a DS powder it is. I will give them this it's quality imo. Plus I always get coupons and got 2 PF products for less than 10$. So you can get these for a reasonable price plus the fact that they avoid all the bad stuff I appreciate that.

For me I like to apply this with a powder brush or my stipple. The silver shimmer comes off in a few swipes. Seriously just swipe it off then you have a buttery soft satin with a touch of sheen. Nothing crazy at all which I really like. Once my base has set I apply this all over on my face and neck paying more attention to my neck and area's I want a little more pronounced. I finish my makeup and will either use this again or setting powder and I'm good. This hasn't made me break out and if your extra dry like me you might want to make sure you moisturize well beforehand because it can feel too dry if you don't. So it does control oil. I really like this I went in for a bronzer and came out with this and I'm glad I did! Give it a try it's a nice product. Recommended!