July 25, 2014 | 965 users online

Shampoo - Dove - Oxygen Moisture Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by jctrains

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just started using this product with the conditioner. I really like the design and the fresh scent. After using these products, my hair is smoother and has more volume. It is very lightweight and makes your hair feel nice and fresh.

I have medium length straight hair and I would recommend this product to those who are looking for a little bit more volume and smooth silky hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Paigey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

After having an allergic reaction to a high-end shampoo from a particular beauty box, this shampoo was a Godsend. It soothed my scalp and cleaned the gook from my hair that the other shampoo left behind. I shower at night and let my hair air dry, and in the morning my hair is shiny and soft.

I haven't noticed the beads in the shampoo or any sandy feeling, so I'm wondering if those were removed.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by shmeckley

If u like residue in your hair then so be it.it leaves nasty gelly beads all over your hair

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by nemesis41

Good points about this shampoo: It smells great. Really great. It's got a wonderful fresh scent with just a hint of floral that is non-offensive and pleasant in the mornings. I would love more hair products scented with a similar fragrance. The bottle is also aesthetically pleasing. The blue top part of the bottle is actually translucent, and you can see the product inside. I love that.

Bad points about this shampoo: it absolutely stripped my hair. When I used it my hair felt like dry straw that would never be silky again. It seemed to leach all the moisture out of my hair. This shampoo is also more difficult to use than average. In the bottle the shampoo looks kind of like hair gel, and that's because it actually has the consistency of hair gel. It is much thicker than any other volumizing shampoo I have ever used, and it is very hard to work through the hair. I did managed to get it worked over my scalp, but it was hard to get it down through my shoulder-length hair. I suspect this product works best for those with short hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by nayb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used this shampoo for the first time while staying at a hotel on a work trip. The next day I noticed it felt like I had sand in my hair. After a few days I was worried that maybe I had gotten lice from my hotel room. Turns out it was just this shampoo. Little gel beads from this shampoo that never seem to rinse out. Also it adds no volume or moisture to my fine hair, I will not by this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Not good. Love the oil nourishing shampoo and conditioner much more. This is very drying. Get the oil nourishing in the white and gold bottle instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2014 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Herkillerinstinct

This product says it is for fine, flat hair but really it does nothing to help with those issues. If you take that out of the equation it is an ok shampoo. It smells nice and it lathers well. But overall it's just a generic shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Queenie9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Awesome for oily hair! I finally found my favorite shampoo!

I have very oily, medium thick hair. After the 2nd or 3rd time I used this shampoo, my hair felt and looked fantastic! It really gets my greaseball of a head clean!

Typically, if my hair goes unwashed over 24 hours, it looks like my hair is gelled with slime, but my second day hair still looked fresh!

A few other reviewers were mentioning that this shampoo dry out their scalp too much, which I can easily believe. For us who have oily hair though, Hallejujah! This is finally a shampoo that gets our hair clean! My scalp produces a bucket of grease per day, and I've been looking for years to find a product that removes all the excess oil.

I usually have to be very careful with conditioner, because it over-greases my hair, leaving it completely flat and gross. With this shampoo though, I was able to used a very creamy shampoo and conditioner, and my hair looked awesome!

I'll definitely repurchase again! :) <3 <3 <3

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ugh, this stuff is horrible. A gelish formula that never seems to break down and wash my hair. It just seems to slip around on my head. I have very fine hair and I didn't see this giving any volume at all. In fact like the previous reviewer almost felt dry after a couple of days. I had a 2.50 off coupon, plus it was on sale, glad I didn't pay full price for it! Would not recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Mackee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this new shampoo by Dove! I have long straight virgin 'angel' fine hair and it works quite nicely for me. The smell is decent, if not a tad just...'regular soap' scented. It is not too overpowering, however! I rotate my shampoos so cannot comment on every day use, only appx. 2x/week, but I really like it's packaging and that it takes on a good lather. My hair has been less oily even with heavy conditioners for my ends on days I use this--I can understand how the previous poster related it to more of a clarifying shampoo. I probably would not recommend using this if it is not for your hair type (Fine), but since mine is, I have to say that so far I am enjoying this new bouncy shampoo !