April 21, 2014 | 1568 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Oil Free Foaming Facial Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by sweetxsour35

I am switching to this from Neutrogena, which was very gentle however it didn't do the job. Before I used it, I was breaking out severely and afterward, all my blemishes shrunk or flaked off. It does tend to dry out your skin, which is why it can be harsh. My skin is extremely oily and I found that this controls it well, even though I've had to use a moisturizer lately. It's not a problem since my skin hasn't been this clean in a long time. Even the blackheads on my face that seem permanent are going away. It's only been a week and my skin is clearing really well with this, and this is the only acne product I've been using. Be careful when you buy it though, know your skin type!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by ibbyrocks

I love this product so much. It cleanses my face very well and takes my makeup off. I love how foamy it is. The only thing I don't like is that my pump won't lock and if I go somewhere over night I have to put it in a seperate place. But apart from that this cleanser is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by skhan86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product! I was breaking out from a different cleanser and switched to this because I wanted something basic and it got my breakout in control within a day or two, and I haven't broken out or even gotten a single pimple since I started using it which is really unusual for me since I have acne prone skin. I'm a total face wash junkie and I usually don't purchase the same product twice, but I can say for sure that I will be repurchasing this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by RedLipsBlackHair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this cleanser. It and washes away all traces of my makeup. I like a one-step product that removes it all without having to cleanse will oil first and this is it. It did burn a bit the first two times I used it but my skin got used to it. I also love how creamy it is and that a little goes a long way.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by makeupxo

Horrible! Stay away from this

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 3:44:00 AM More reviews by Jessmlo

This product works great on my skin. I love the pump. And how cheap it was. I got it for $4. It will last me for a while too. My face feels super clean after using this, but it does feel a little dry. I don't mind that becuase I have oily skin anyways and I just use cream afterwards. I also really love the smell. It smells like fresh cut oranges. It foams up really nicely and feels very light too. It did not break me out aswell.I dont recomend this for dry skin girls but for other skin types I reccomend this! I will be repurchasing this.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by jackz7510

Sorry, but Clean & Clear has never worked for me, including this cleanser. When I tried this, my skin was still quite oily and yet, it dried my skin out to a tee and I broke out even more. I'm also not too fond of the cleanser's consistency. It burned my skin. Apparently the cleanser has been reformulated but because I had such a bad experience with it, I'm not willing to risk my skin with it. None of the other Clean & Clear products have worked with me, too harsh, too drying. I see that this has worked well with other people but I guess if you have acne-prone but sensitive or drier skin, I'd be careful trying thing cleanser or any of the other Clean & Clear products. Their skincare formulas are too strong for me personally.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2013 5:35:00 AM More reviews by 33Lisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought a bottle of this back when I was a teenager. It cleaned my skin but also left it feeling tight and dried-out. I thought the fragrances were irritating my skin so stopped using it. Wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skin, there are better cleansers out there. Would only recommend if your skin isn't sensitive & you want the convenience of a readily-available store brand cleanser.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Sagerina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Chemically burned my face! I absolutely HATE clean & clear!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by AJ3141

THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN REFORMULATED

This cleanser no longer as triclosan and is so much more gentle than it used to be. It doesn't burn or dry out my skin like it used to. It has the same scent as before, which I like. It foams well and takes off makeup and sunscreen and it actually reduces the amount of oil my skin produces which hasn't happened before with a cleanser. It doesn't break me out and leaves my skin so soft.

You get 8 oz for $4 and a little goes a long way

Ingredients: Water, Triethanolamine, Myristic Acid, C9-15 Alkyl Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Red 4, Yellow 10

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No