November 22, 2014 | 907 users online

Bronzers - Cover Girl - Trumagic sunkisser

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by madelyn4426

this is junk. please do not waste your money on this when there are so many great bronzers on the market. this is so light and transparent in did not even show on my medium-fair skin.

ALTERNITIVES

1- mac "give me sun" bronzer
2- hoola bronzer by benefit ( especially for fair skin)
3- NYX cream rouge in tan
4-NYX taupe ( if your looking for a fair-skin contour product not a bronzer)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw a ts version of this at ulta so I decided to try it out, I could return it if I didn't like it so nothing to lose here. And I actually do like it, for contouring. No sparkles or orange face, it goes on light and creamy. I used a RT expert face brush to apply it (rec from a gal on YouTube). I think it's nice and will repurchase, if they don't DC it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by HRivera1923

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Unless you are the fairest of them all, this will not show up on your skin. Fail.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by zarashair

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Very sheer and too light and ashy for my NC45 tone. It looks darker in the package than it actually is. I am on a quest to find a matte creme bronzer that will show up on my skin and so far, it's been a bust. However for someone light enough, this pink based sheer bronzer would be great as a contour, especially if you have dry skin. Just didn't work for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by TheMickster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this because it was the only matte bronzer I could find at Walmart. I paid 11.98 for it.
I didn't realize it was a cream bronzer instead of my usual powder preference. When I tried it I was very disappointed. The application tool it came with was hopeless. I tried it with a makeup brush instead of the sponge and it was still horrible. It goes on like a concealer/foundation and is very liquidy. It also wipes off very easily. If you try and layer it , it clumps.

Embarrassingly enough, I gave my boyfriend a hug with this stuff on and it deposited a huge makeup stain on his white shirt :(

I liked a few things about it: it was the correct color and not orange (I bought the 110 sunkisser) and it was matte (I hate sparkles!)
But other than that it was an epic fail.

Will not buy again and will be returning to Walmart ASAP.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by shortii53

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted to get this product on board so I could see others feedback. I haven't used on face with make-up yet so this is not a complete review. I am fair skinned and hope to use this for contour and light bronzing in winter/ spring. The shade is a sheer bronze so it will not show on darker skin tones. It may even be too light for medium tan as well. Color is a nice, matte, yellow based bronze shade. I find shade realistic. It seems to be best not being spread out too much bcause it gets very sheer. Good for practice because I think it will be hard to over do. Not sure about wear time yet. I have dry skin so I like a cream version of everything. I will update once I use over foundation. It's a bit pricey for drugstore product, especially since I don't think it will last as it's very sheer. Not bad though.
update: I now used this with full make up. I like it more. I apply as contour by blotting on with my fingers until sheered a bit. I tried with sponge applicator but it got too sheer, blotting on and building to intensity you want is best. Good for winter and spring. Good bronze shade for fair skin. Lasting time isn't great but I find that with all my cream products minus foundation. To last you need to set with powder. Nice light cream bronze for contouring and subtle sun kiss. Would probably get again.