Ecotools ECOPOUF® DUAL CLEANSING PAD

on 2/27/2014 12:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I just purchased this yesterday and I LOVE IT! This was kind of a spur of the moment purchase at Target, but really how could I pass up on the opportunity to try this for under $4 bucks?!

I really love that this is 100% recycled. How cool is that!?

So its half loofah and half netting side with this little sling that you can put your hand under so it makes using it easier. The loofah is for exfoliating and the netting is for cleansing.

I felt a noticeable difference in one use. I had noticed I had a huge pimple on my back yesterday morning and I rarely get pimples on my back so I decided to start exfoliating. Today I noticed it reduced and my skin feels so much softer.

I never really buy cleansing stuff like that, but I'm glad I did.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have finally found my go to body cleansing tool. This thing is a gem!

First, I love what Ecotools mission is when creating products and I love supporting companies with a Green mind!

This body cleansing tool is eco-friendly, affordable and works! I love the dual combination feature of it. The soft netting side suds up well with body wash and the natural loofah side sloughs off/exfoliates very well without it being too rough. Both of the textures on both sides feel just right against my skin, not too soft, and not too rough.

This cleansing pad also had a stretchable strap for your hand and a loop to hang it up after use...both a very convenient!

Also, it's February, and I have had mine since September 2013 and has held up very well through washes and has never created a moldy smell either.

I purchased mine from Target and will be purchasing more of these soon.

Popular Body Skincare Products